Digestive Disease Medicine

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shirley Temple

AOL

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Rumors are swirling! Was there management/financial upheaval there this week?

Anybody know anything?
Jerk

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Mind your own business!
Pineapples10

Cortland, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Nobody Cares.
rear end

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2010
who gives a sh_t !!
olives

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2010
an olive from paris hill can cause these problems
pick off the corn

Constableville, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2010
just bend over like pineapples
maria

Canada

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I heard their Administrator, Ted K, stole a bunch of money and they fired him. He wasn't there very long.
Joan

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2011
maria wrote:
I heard their Administrator, Ted K, stole a bunch of money and they fired him. He wasn't there very long.
How much did he get away with? Is he going to jail? I think I know him.
Prilosec

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2011
Knowing the bosses, they'll want to keep it quiet and just make him go away. He was the worst manager we've ever had anyway.
stuckinthemiddle

Pulaski, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2011
They saved my life.
king arthur

AOL

#11 Jan 1, 2011
off with their heads!!!!!
leo

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2011
Ted is a good guy. Leave him alone.
questions

Cortland, NY

#14 Jan 2, 2011
if my insurance monies have been paid to any facility we as consumors should and have a right to know what is going on with our money and or misuse of funds. its not being nosey or infringing on a good guy and keeping things quiet is not how stuff should be handled. over the years too much stuff has been swept under the carpet and look at how the state of affairs we are in. maybe another person is thinking of trying to take and the more that the public is made aware you can get caught in the end, will not resort to doing something wrong.if something illegal did happen inform the public. i for one am sickened and saddened each time i pick up a prescription or a visit to the doctors office with the high cost of services..remember if monies were taken it will have to be made up somehow!!!!
antacid

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2011
Everyone knew TK was do it, but nobody thought he would go down this quick.

Apparently these guys have more sense than McKennan. Imagine how much Ted mustve stolen from McK without him ever knowing.

Whose his next victim?
colon cleanse

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2011
What happened with Ted?
Rosemary

AOL

#17 Jan 7, 2011
which doctor hired him?
WRONG

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 7, 2011
You paid them for a service. That gives you no right to know financial or any other private issues that go on there. You are not an investor, just a customer.
Sue

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2011
WRONG wrote:
You paid them for a service. That gives you no right to know financial or any other private issues that go on there. You are not an investor, just a customer.
I'm going back there in a few months for another procedure. If it weren't for my money and the money of all the other patients, there would be no Digestive Disease. We are all investors.
WRONG

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 9, 2011
You are a customer.....NOT an investor. When you shop at a store for example, you have no right to know what the owners spend their money on. Same idea! YOU ARE A CUSTOMER!
Ted K

Watertown, NY

#21 Jan 9, 2011
Isn't Ted K. the last surviving Oompah Loompah?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 2,038
What happened to dale p. NHL player 4 hr Mr Goodwrench 2
Green Street, Utica, NY 4 hr bill 6
Anyone Remember White Acres/ Black Cherry Hollo... (Aug '10) 4 hr marsha_strong 15
Wedding Venues 5 hr kuyahoora 12
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 6 hr nanito 140
What does being "SUCCESSFUL" in Life mean to YOU? 7 hr Greedy Ex Wives Club 6
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 9 hr huh 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages