LOSER Dustin Shoemaker - Little Falls - Punches girl in face!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2011
Woman Beater

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Well that settles it. There goes Dustins last chance at ever having a girl trust him! Date Dustin and you risk getting duffed in the face sooner or later.

NEW HARTFORD —

A Little Falls man early Saturday was Tasered after he became aggressive toward police and allegedly pushed on of the officers, New Hartford police said.

Police responded to the rear parking lot of Cavallo’s for a reported domestic dispute, where they found 22-year-old Dustin J. Shoemaker arguing with a female victim.

The victim told police Shoemaker punched her in the face during the investigation, and when police spoke to Shoemaker, he allegedly became belligerent and aggressive toward the officers.

Shoemaker was charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest, harassment and disorderly conduct, both violations, police said.

He was arraigned in New Hartford Town Court and remanded to Oneida County jail in lieu of bail, officials said.
SCUM

Hamilton, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2011
is this fool originally from the bridgewater winfield area?
hot MESS

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2011
I'd do him, reminds me of my Dad!
dustin shoemaker

Auburn, NY

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Woman Beater wrote:
Well that settles it. There goes Dustins last chance at ever having a girl trust him! Date Dustin and you risk getting duffed in the face sooner or later.
NEW HARTFORD —
A Little Falls man early Saturday was Tasered after he became aggressive toward police and allegedly pushed on of the officers, New Hartford police said.
Police responded to the rear parking lot of Cavallo’s for a reported domestic dispute, where they found 22-year-old Dustin J. Shoemaker arguing with a female victim.
The victim told police Shoemaker punched her in the face during the investigation, and when police spoke to Shoemaker, he allegedly became belligerent and aggressive toward the officers.
Shoemaker was charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest, harassment and disorderly conduct, both violations, police said.
He was arraigned in New Hartford Town Court and remanded to Oneida County jail in lieu of bail, officials said.

Funny how the word allegedly means it happend but no where in the charges is assault only harassment and that was not on a women it was on the officer. So why don't you get the facts strait before making comments on something you have no clue about. And I did put my real name bc I have nothing to hide like all of you.
dustin shoemaker

Auburn, NY

#8 Dec 29, 2011
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>i cant say i feel bad for dustin but i dont blame him for punching his wife in the face....i mean have u looked at her lately. if i was dustin i would have cheated on her. but i would have left her by now. come on she is like 15 yrs older than him and has 6 effing kids. none of them his. poor bastard. but funny as hell tho that he got tasered.....should have done her too!!!
I don't need anyone to feel bad for me. And I happen to love my wife and all our kids. Why don't you worry about your life and stay out of mine. Y don't you put your rfeal name you can talk but you don't want anyone knowing who you are just goes to show all that you talk about is shit
me wanna be canada

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 29, 2011
little slowwwwwwww on finding this on topix, aye?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEGRO WOMEN make NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHITE WOME... 9 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
ob negro women have 6 times the rate of communi... 12 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 1
NEGRO is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIME IN ATLANTA J... 16 min GROGDESTROYED AME... 2
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 30 min UticaSue 5,631
sux my cox oh y dont u sux my cox (Oct '10) 56 min cox suxker 2
COPS are the NEW ]\[IGGERS OF UTICA! 1 hr Billy Gorilly 1
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 1 hr Shes disgusting 7
New Hartford becoming Utica 2 hr Already left fool 21
utica aud 4 hr Apparently 139
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 5 hr Common Sense 16
utica national (Jun '13) 5 hr Holly 527
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs