Blues acknowledge sale of Rivermen to...

Blues acknowledge sale of Rivermen to NHL's Vancouver team

Posted in the Utica Forum

Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I especially like the part in the article that states this has been in the works since January. Interesting "nobody" heard about it before Friday so it couldn't possibly have been true...I mean just because utica hasn't announced yet the coming of the team it couldn't possibly "be true"! Lol

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x1037531060/Blues-...
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Stanwix Prison wrote:
I especially like the part in the article that states this has been in the works since January. Interesting "nobody" heard about it before Friday so it couldn't possibly have been true...I mean just because utica hasn't announced yet the coming of the team it couldn't possibly "be true"! Lol
http://www.pjstar.com/news/x1037531060/Blues-...
So you want to be right about something - we get it - you're a life long loser and you're trying to "win" one. Now.......STFU.
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to be right about something - we get it - you're a life long loser and you're trying to "win" one. Now.......STFU.
Typical utican attitude. The region is getting something very beneficial and you have the "who gives a f" attitude. I'm not on a quest to be right on something...I've been right about this since February when I was told about it. You however have been wrong about every speculation you have about my life. Look in the mirror and explore yourself whitesboro trash. Make sure the prison is locked tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xtreme auto sales .whos the loud mouth with fli... 3 min clinton 1
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 9 min Nope 48
Brahbam arrest 15 min Saggy pants 48
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 18 min truth 28
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 19 min truth 55
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 21 min truth 1
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 24 min Juice 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance