D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

New York, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THE CROOKS! Bought a car from them four months ago thought everything was fine till it broke down in Syracuse so I was forced to take it to a shop out here(which is first time any one but d and d has worked on it) I found out I bought a salvaged car, not only did I spend 1500 on repairs but the car still doesn't run right. Today I went there and he took 120 more of my money and the car still does not operate right I called him crying on the phone and he just hung up on me. Please be aware of them I unfortunately am a young girl with no car knowledge and they saw that and took complete advantage. Not only will they not give me my money back or give me a new car they also won't cut the price. Now I am forced to get a lawyer or loose out on 5000 I have invested or pay another 8000 on a car that is only worth 4500.

Level 7

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2013
. Do you know who Mary iis?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Onlythefacts4u wrote:
NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THE CROOKS! Bought a car from them four months ago thought everything was fine till it broke down in Syracuse so I was forced to take it to a shop out here(which is first time any one but d and d has worked on it) I found out I bought a salvaged car, not only did I spend 1500 on repairs but the car still doesn't run right. Today I went there and he took 120 more of my money and the car still does not operate right I called him crying on the phone and he just hung up on me. Please be aware of them I unfortunately am a young girl with no car knowledge and they saw that and took complete advantage. Not only will they not give me my money back or give me a new car they also won't cut the price. Now I am forced to get a lawyer or loose out on 5000 I have invested or pay another 8000 on a car that is only worth 4500.
Look into the NYS lemon law. Call the Better Business Bureau,or contact them online. I'd talk to a lawyer if you can get a free consult,you shouldn't have to pay to see if you have a case or not.
Swing

Derby, CT

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Your iwn fault for not getting a Car Fax check.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#5 Apr 27, 2013
I agree the Sykes are no good but if you bought a salvage car you should have known. The title would have stated that. So therefore that is your fault. Who buys a car from a bodyshop and not question if it was hit. Ignorance is not a excuse.
Yep

Enfield, CT

#6 Apr 27, 2013
I cant believe they're still in business! They have no conscious and will sell a piece a shit death trap to any one for a profit. How they have not been shut down yet is beyond me!

New York, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2013
I am going to the DMV Monday out in Syracuse they have a special investigation unit out in Taft rd and @yep idk either it's a shame and hopefully my legal action can put a stop to it.

New York, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
At hmm it was stated in the contract I signed and I did ask they said it had hit one deer when I paid 40$ outa my pocket to do carfax it showed not only did it have 5 accidents but it also had never hit a deer. Was all car on car accidents. Was also told it had a super charger which it does not
bean

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2013
You paid $40 for a carfax seen it and still bought car . Let's not blame your stupidity on the dealer. You sound like quite the retard. How do you not know a cars superchagerd lift the hood up. Everyone want something for free. Pay your bills then you can goto a reputable car dealer.
king

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Just to call you out on carfax alls it says is if the accident or not. Not the type of accident neither. How's the dealer suppose to really know the life of a vehicle. I'm sure this won't be last time u get beat in the head . You sound like a real moron
Facts

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2013
The FIrst from lainey wrote:
. Do you know who Mary iis?
Who is Mary? Does she own the shop?
smarty

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Onlythefacts4u wrote:
Ha. Get a lawyer and pay more money because you are out your gdamn head stupid. Blame it on somebody else. Typical Utica chick.
Facts

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2013
smarty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Get a lawyer and pay more money because you are out your gdamn head stupid. Blame it on somebody else. Typical Utica chick.
Have to say, she may have been naive and inexperienced about buying a car, BUT this kind of practice by the dealer speaks loudly of their business ethics. She is right to warn potential customers.
Catrope

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Leave that wanna be beotchhhh alone
smarty

New Hartford, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Have to say, she may have been naive and inexperienced about buying a car, BUT this kind of practice by the dealer speaks loudly of their business ethics. She is right to warn potential customers.
Warn who? I can't imagine anybody else being that stupid.
nine wire

West Hartford, CT

#16 Apr 27, 2013
bean wrote:
You paid $40 for a carfax seen it and still bought car . Let's not blame your stupidity on the dealer. You sound like quite the retard. How do you not know a cars superchagerd lift the hood up. Everyone want something for free. Pay your bills then you can goto a reputable car dealer.
Hey bean brain or maybe shit for brains ? I am so proud that you took Dave's dick out of your mouth long enough to write on here !! The best thing about that POS was when he thought he was so special banging the hoe the next block down and I was up on the hill kicking it with his wife !!!!! Small dick Dave she called him !!

Level 7

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 27, 2013
thank you
eastutica

Agawam, MA

#18 Apr 27, 2013
the title would have read salvage when the person from dmv handed you your plates dave sykes may not be the most honest person going in this world (any person without sin cast the first stone ) but he has no choice but to be honest about a car that was salvaged

New York, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2013
A I bought the carfax just last week after I took it to be repaired by someone other than d and d and the man asked me did you know your car has been totaled out and your frame is bent. B. to whoever said pay my bills I make over a grand over a week I just have terrible credit from three years ago and c. I will trash their business till I die and you people ob don't know the law because it is illegal to not tell a consumer that they are getting a salvaged car y'all are the fucking retards not me. And if I said Im still making payments ob I don't have the fn title. And I'm not from skuzy Utica either I just chose to regretfully buy a fn car from there. Either way this post will be seen and it will dim their credibility and the DMV is making them give me my down payment back and possibly repairs because he did not inform the car was salvaged so who are the retards now? Gezzuz Christ I try to warn people about how scummy and using this business is and I get on shit on. Last time ill try to help Utica out.

New York, NY

#21 Apr 28, 2013
And to the person who said the car history doesn't show accidents? Pretty funny I'm looking at it now and shows dates counties and what the accident was listed under. It even shows what counties the title has been registered in threw out the life of the car. And pretty funny when I showed mr.sykes himself the car report he looked as dumb founded as a cheater being caught in the act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DON'T Send Children to Utica College 6 min Warden 111
utica felon post removed 7 min wasnt bluffing 9
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 11 min Dumber than dirt 17
men inner thigh bruising 11 min he was factitious 15
yanadasis closes club house 14 min Dumber than dirt 22
Utica College: Lowest rating in ELEVEN COUNTY U... 15 min Just Wondering 53
Movers & moving companies (Jul '13) 42 min celine 16
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 1 hr Miss Beautiful 64
NH new AD, you blew it already. 9 hr mama 12
Teb's son arrested from NH. 11 hr drip 23