Kyle petty kills another driver
Insider

Utica, NY

#34 Aug 11, 2014
Be like us welfare GROGS and have obamma feed you I am a filthy grog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obviously

Carthage, NY

#36 Aug 11, 2014
I t is quite apparent that this Kevin Ward kid had anger issues. Why else would he jump out in front of racing cars in a dark suit..When a car is traveling at a high rate of speed, it can't stop on a dime...Clear case of anger on Ward's part!!
nummuts

Utica, NY

#37 Aug 11, 2014
Jeff Burton tonite on news said it was NOT uncommon for drivers to get out of their cars and go on the track. they also talked about stewies anger issues and showed the footage of how he Threw his helmet at the windshield of another driver. flag my posts as nuts, but i am only reporting the truth as posted by national headlines news..lol...i do not agree that the kid should of tried to confront him on the track. but emotions run high, and too late to wonder , what if????
WHAT

Utica, NY

#39 Aug 11, 2014
Neil wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight idiot. Most eyewitnesses are saying Tony did not gun the engine and try to hit that guy. Quit making stuff up moron.
STFU PUNK.
Mr Poopy Drawers

Carthage, NY

#40 Aug 11, 2014
I'm confused. Was it Kyle Petty or Jackie Stewart?
WHAT

Utica, NY

#41 Aug 11, 2014
Gets pathetic having to prove to WELFARE UNEDUCATED FAILURES.

NASCAR- People (who could see it better) said the guy got out of his car and was gesturing angrily at Tony Stewart when Tony Stewart came by during the next lap under yellow,” Willis said in a phone interview.“He approached him and evidently when he was driving by the guy standing on the track gesturing at him, he gunned his engine.

AP news - A witness said it appeared Ward was trying to confront Stewart, the three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion. The video showed Ward standing to the right of Stewart's familiar No. 14 car, which seemed to kick out from the rear and hit him.

Daily News - Another witness, a friend of Ward Jr.'s, accused Stewart of targeting the driver, telling The Sporting News, "I know Tony could see him. I know how you can see out of these cars.

Reuters - People (who could see it better) said the guy got out of his car and was gesturing angrily at Tony Stewart when Tony Stewart came by during the next lap under yellow," Willis said in a phone interview. "He approached him and evidently when he was driving by the guy standing on the track gesturing at him, he gunned his engine.

"What happened was the back end kicked out and clipped the guy and the guy flew across the track."

YO BLOCKHEAD, MELVIN BLOCKHEAD

DO YOU NEED MORE WITNESS'S YOU F BLOCKHEAD
WHAT

Utica, NY

#42 Aug 11, 2014
HE GUNNED THE ENGINE, THE FISHTAIL CAME BACK AND CAUGHT THE KID.

NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A PC.

little topix failures.
Not From Utica

Herkimer, NY

#43 Aug 11, 2014
WHAT wrote:
HE GUNNED THE ENGINE, THE FISHTAIL CAME BACK AND CAUGHT THE KID.
NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A PC.
little topix failures.
Wow, you have pretty strong opinions about NASCAR.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#44 Aug 11, 2014
Not From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have pretty strong opinions about NASCAR.
Have you ever had any schooling ?

Did you drop out from the first grade to work so your family wouldn't starve to death because obama wasn't here yet to steal money and give it away ?
Not From Utica

Herkimer, NY

#45 Aug 11, 2014
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever had any schooling ?
Did you drop out from the first grade to work so your family wouldn't starve to death because obama wasn't here yet to steal money and give it away ?
I have a BA, but i'm not sure what that has to do with your meltdown about NASCAR.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#46 Aug 11, 2014
In what, stocking wlamart. I never said a word about NASCAR, the post has nothing to do with NASCAR. So your BA in welfare walmart stocking is worthless. You better go back and get 30 more so you have one skill.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#47 Aug 11, 2014
Not From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a BA, but i'm not sure what that has to do with your meltdown about NASCAR.
Explain to everyone what you do at work, that we couldn't get a monkey or women to do.

Google some big words and some technical info so you can sound intelligent. Can your walmart computer handle opening more then one browser window ?
Not From Utica

Herkimer, NY

#48 Aug 11, 2014
Name calling on the internet isn't exactly making you a great ambassador for Utica. Or maybe it is, based on what i've seen.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#49 Aug 11, 2014
Not From Utica wrote:
Name calling on the internet isn't exactly making you a great ambassador for Utica. Or maybe it is, based on what i've seen.
Don't care what you think, and you're another welfare clown using the excuse you just moved here.

Nice dodge on the question, it adds merit to the fact you don't even have the intelligence to understand a computer. Good job, you'll go far in cornhill.
What About You

Utica, NY

#50 Aug 11, 2014
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> Don't care what you think, and you're another welfare clown using the excuse you just moved here.
Nice dodge on the question, it adds merit to the fact you don't even have the intelligence to understand a computer. Good job, you'll go far in cornhill.
And exactly what are your credentials?
Dr Help

Herkimer, NY

#53 Aug 11, 2014
You sound very angry for someone so evolved. Your indicated income level should afford you a much healthier state of mind, but doesn't seem so, in your case. I wonder why?
Could it be that you are delusional concerning your own predicament?
YO REGGIN

Clarks Summit, PA

#55 Aug 11, 2014
Dr Help wrote:
You sound very angry for someone so evolved. Your indicated income level should afford you a much healthier state of mind, but doesn't seem so, in your case. I wonder why?
Could it be that you are delusional concerning your own predicament?
YO NIHHGGA

YO home boy can't yo std communicable disease brain answer the question ?

WHY DO YOU SREGGIN DODGE QUESTIONS ?
HERO

Buffalo, NY

#56 Aug 11, 2014
If they had blacks stacked on the track 10 high and 5 deep in the corners, his car would have been fine and he would be alive. They take more shock then tires.
Cleaner

Ardsley, NY

#60 Aug 12, 2014
I am not sticking up for Stewart but l have to say, if he hit the clutch in preparation to hit the brake pedal, before moving his foot of the gas, the car would have reved up. The other driver walked in the middle of the dark race track, wearing dark overal. He almost got hit by the first passing car too. I feel bad for everyone involved and hope that justice is served as appropriate.
tragedy

Westernville, NY

#61 Aug 12, 2014
feel sorry for the kids family, but he put himself in harms way going on to the track like that. almost hit by the car in front of stewarts. he should have gone away from the traffic instead of trying to do what he did. its a shame........ no winners in this situation, only losers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
munching 1 min ion 2
Unstable Fire Marshall 3 min Snowflakes 13
Keeler oweing money 5 min Libs r losers 53
Bucktooth beaver 5 min LOC 2
Par 6 min Wow 48
on wktv this morn 8 min Ramon Fernandez 4
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Army 175
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 69
New Hartford Baskets 4 hr forfeit 21
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 11 hr Blackheart 20

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages