Kyle petty kills another driver

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pods

Clinton, NY

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Kid walks in the track and petty kills the kid. What a looser.
Pods

Clinton, NY

#3 Aug 10, 2014
He's a famous looser.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Pods wrote:
Are you talking about Tony Stewart, where did you get kyle ??????????
WHAT

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Tony swerves to kill the kid, and they aren't pressing charges.

Murder.
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 10, 2014
Pods wrote:
It wasn't Kyle Petty that killed someone, it was Jimmy Stewart. The guy was pissed that he got bumped off the track and gets out running towards Stewart. The guy was an idiot for running across the track with speeding cars, what a fool, and he died because of his temper.
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Sorry, Tony Stewart.
goof

Ilion, NY

#8 Aug 10, 2014
Tony Stewart not Jimmy! Duh!
WHAT

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 10, 2014
goof wrote:
Tony Stewart not Jimmy! Duh!
No Kyle, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Do I hear a Jeff Gordon ?
WHAT

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 10, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Kyle Petty that killed someone, it was Jimmy Stewart. The guy was pissed that he got bumped off the track and gets out running towards Stewart. The guy was an idiot for running across the track with speeding cars, what a fool, and he died because of his temper.
He wasn't walking across the track, he was more or less walking back from his car and started to walk at an angle, he was not walking when he was hit and tony hit the gas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 10, 2014
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text> He wasn't walking across the track, he was more or less walking back from his car and started to walk at an angle, he was not walking when he was hit and tony hit the gas.
Sorry that's wrong. The video clearly shows what happened.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WHAT

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 10, 2014
So if you had your eye's open you see him walking parallel with the track head on at the cars at a slight angle, then starts across and backs off as one car came close, then stops and gets hit.

Where is your video of him walking directly towards the center field ?

If he walked across and not back first he would still be in line with his car, but he wasn't he walked into traffic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 10, 2014
WHAT wrote:
So if you had your eye's open you see him walking parallel with the track head on at the cars at a slight angle, then starts across and backs off as one car came close, then stops and gets hit.
Where is your video of him walking directly towards the center field ?
If he walked across and not back first he would still be in line with his car, but he wasn't he walked into traffic.
He was on the track waiting for Stewart to come around again and started pointing to him in frustration. He was walking right towards Stewart's car as to say WTF, then got hit. The temper on some of these sportsman is ridiculous to say the least, it cost this young man his life at such a young age.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nummuts

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 10, 2014
seriously, just go to youtube, find the video, and watch it. there's the answers. comments from people all over the internet is that he (stewart) gunned the gas which made his back-end swerve towards the kid. charges are too soon to press. forensics have to be done and determined.
WHAT

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 10, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on the track waiting for Stewart to come around again and started pointing to him in frustration. He was walking right towards Stewart's car as to say WTF, then got hit. The temper on some of these sportsman is ridiculous to say the least, it cost this young man his life at such a young age.
Everyone was saying he ran across the track into the field. I though you might have read that.

He was looking for him and found him. Did you watch it in slow motion, he didn't avoid the kid and he hit the gas so his rear end fish tailed and ended up pointing right at the kid.

I say manslaughter, that's my opinion. If you don't avoid a person, and you give it gas, that is intentional.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WHAT

Utica, NY

#16 Aug 10, 2014
Would be nice if someone else had a video from a different angle.
Jennifer

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 10, 2014
Fill

Clinton, NY

#18 Aug 10, 2014
I don't think it was Kyle petty
Mr Poopy Drawers

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 10, 2014
It was Kyle. He put on 150 lbs and cut off his ponytail to pull off the disguise. He also shot Dick Trickle and caused the Earnhardt wreck. All he does kill people. He even messed with the throttle on Adam's car.
Curious

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 10, 2014
He didn't hit the gas intentionally. The right rear wheel was the power wheel for the left turn and Kevin Ward got hit by the right rear wheel which spun his body around the tire. When that happened, the power wheel lost traction friction and the engine sped up. Same as when a tire spins on ice. Do you people honestly think a NASCAR champion Sprint driver would be at all bothered by a 20 year old at a dirt track at Podunk, USA? Get real.
nummuts

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 10, 2014
google tony stewart. he has anger issues and has had Many altercations with people. the video cleary shows he Gunned the gas, then the back end swerved at the kid and hit him. and for people to say it was dark and stewart probably didn't see him, well it was bright enough for people to video tape it. do those cars have two way radios with their crew like nascar? be interesting in what stewart might of said if they do use them. is it taped? so many questions, and few answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Smith aka Cliffy 5 min Oh Yeah 4
Charlie Shove 6 min oldfriend 78
The Clifton Blitz Post Dance Frustration! 14 min Oh Yeah 89
kevin warmack and the heisman 54 min Wise man 32
Really Miss U Lots 1 hr Done That 4
CNY the Celebration of Mediocrity 1 hr Irrelevant riggie 49
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 1 hr Plays With Himself 2
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 4 hr Fool 50
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 6 hr How Many Koks Today 309
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 8 hr albany crime 67