Utica Welfare Crowd to be Ousted

Utica Welfare Crowd to be Ousted

Posted in the Utica Forum

move em out

Clinton, MA

#1 Oct 16, 2013
The super growth coming is going to transform Utica back to its Sin City days. Gone will be the welfare crowd as they will get squeezed out with massive rent bills.
Good luck

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Most police don't pay rent. Good luck with all that!
gerth maybe

Allston, MA

#3 Oct 16, 2013
The only growth thats going to happen in chutica is the societal cancerous tumor it has will grow exponentially... Back to sin city days ? LMAO the only sin is it really ever got that analogy... The place has always been a wanabee, it'll always be known as the wanabee this wanabee that... My point is this, the history of chutica exist in every city... Chutica isn't on some pedastal with its sin city history....Its mob ties are a joke...All the old mobsters there were nobodies... They were in chutica for a reason , because they couldn't survive anywhere else....Utica has never been up and coming its always been down and going.... Its just a shithole, everyone knows it, there's just a small enough group of people in power (if you can call it that) to push this idea that the city can have a vibrant future....The fact is Utica has no future.... It outdated by about 60 + years and when Utica was updating itself then those ideas were already outdated....
minny

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 16, 2013
county gives them easy cash.Just apply and have babies
2 utica

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2013
gerth maybe wrote:
The only growth thats going to happen in chutica is the societal cancerous tumor it has will grow exponentially... Back to sin city days ? LMAO the only sin is it really ever got that analogy... The place has always been a wanabee, it'll always be known as the wanabee this wanabee that... My point is this, the history of chutica exist in every city... Chutica isn't on some pedastal with its sin city history....Its mob ties are a joke...All the old mobsters there were nobodies... They were in chutica for a reason , because they couldn't survive anywhere else....Utica has never been up and coming its always been down and going.... Its just a shithole, everyone knows it, there's just a small enough group of people in power (if you can call it that) to push this idea that the city can have a vibrant future....The fact is Utica has no future.... It outdated by about 60 + years and when Utica was updating itself then those ideas were already outdated....
Utica is a waste. They ruin their own karma and any goodwill people might have toward them with their mouths.

There they are, having erections over the latest nano pipedream dreaming of the days when bully ruled and idiots could parasite their way through their Kmart lives simply by kicking the minorities and playing their friends and scumbag family games. All they can think about 1st order of business is shitting on somebody for kicks and self esteem. They deserve nothing because they're too stupid to fckn realize that 95% of Utica is the welfare people of the whole nation they've already been ousted, old time wannabe mobsters and all..... to UTICA!.
2 Utica

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2013
2 utica wrote:
<quoted text>Utica is a waste. They ruin their own karma and any goodwill people might have toward them with their mouths.
There they are, having erections over the latest nano pipedream dreaming of the days when bully ruled and idiots could parasite their way through their Kmart lives simply by kicking the minorities and playing their friends and scumbag family games. All they can think about 1st order of business is shitting on somebody for kicks and self esteem. They deserve nothing because they're too stupid to fckn realize that 95% of Utica is the welfare people of the whole nation they've already been ousted, old time wannabe mobsters and all..... to UTICA!.
....and I, Cretin, am too stoooopid to realize that 100% of people don't give one rats azzzz about anything I have to say.
angel

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 17, 2013
With the closing of the prisons, hopefully they will move on to wherever their prisoner family members are transferred to.
Samantha

Marrakech, Morocco

#8 Oct 17, 2013
Does this mean the NH Public Library will finally be able to afford magazines? All they're waiting on is the chip plant to open?
Wendy

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Samantha wrote:
Does this mean the NH Public Library will finally be able to afford magazines? All they're waiting on is the chip plant to open?
No, they're waiting for their re-elected Supervisor to transfer a bucket load of taxpayer money, so they can keep the eternal flame burning at the shrine.
Ask me how I know

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2013
angel wrote:
With the closing of the prisons, hopefully they will move on to wherever their prisoner family members are transferred to.
The guards don't move away idiot. They just stick around and drag entire neighborhoods down.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Ithaca, NY

#11 Oct 17, 2013
Like a sinking ship, the last ones to leave are the rats. Scum bags who think they are big city hot shots need a reality check... You are in an economically depressed city in a region that has been losing companies and jobs for decades. The ones who stick around are lying to themselves thinking that place will get better. Utica and New York State can kiss my ass, I'm done having it stuck in my ass by the POS government, and I'm tired of living in a shit hole.
Bravo

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2013
gerth maybe wrote:
Bravo! Absolutely the best truest explanation of Utica yet! Utica should just call itself "The Wannabe City"!
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2013
Isn't the Teamsters building also empty?
Anonymous

Carthage, NY

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Yep, gentrification, "yuppies" and snobs are coming to force out Utica's SSI people whose many benefits totaling tens of millions of dollars helped sustain Utica through desperate times. Get ready to be snubbed.

..and where did it all start, this pretentious, judgemental, provincial, pretentious, small town New Hartford NY hillbilly snobbery?

It started with a certain pretentious overpriced restaurant at Bagg's Square known as the Tailor and the Cook at 94 Genesee St. when they aggressively went to City Hall to block the opening of a food pantry for our military veterans. The reason why? These judgemental elitist fear the poor and scruffy and minorities showing up on what they now regard as their block to scare away their sheltered and pampered elitist bourgeois clientele who are terrified of any person in sight who is not like their stuck up Caucasian selves.

But reality has struck Baggs Square; a neighborhood that has for decades been dicey and not a stranger to car breakins, gunshots fired, muggings and arson.

We asked around downtown Utica why this week the Utica PD "Surveillance" and "Nuisance Abatement" truck is being stationed for several days or weeks in front of Tailor & Cook: People living in the area claim this is because in the past 10 days there have been two incidents of " Shots Fired " mid evening in front of The Tailor and the Cook.

Karma's a bitch...and with the bad Karma T & C has been creating toward military vets, the poor, the disabled, and minorities downtown we would not risk venturing near this restaurant, especially after dark.
Anonymous

Carthage, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2013
PS: SSI benefits + beneficiaries Medicaid, food stamps and rent subsidies bring in to Utica many tens of millions of dollars ANNUALLY.
Ooooo

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2013
truthaboututica wrote:
PS: SSI benefits + beneficiaries Medicaid, food stamps and rent subsidies bring in to Utica many tens of millions of dollars ANNUALLY.
OOoooo! And you look so much "better" for it hahahaha! Don't forget "The Other Welfare"... public jobs! NY now has ore takers than makers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 9 min all nonsense 38
Bernie Martin (Nov '16) 9 min good dude 11
Vagatucci's OCJ Yelp Review 10 min Getitnowatucci 10
Democrats ruin everything 14 min Stacy 21
Erin - The Greatest Athletes Don't Measure Thei... 18 min Im Greg 3
Democrats colluded with Russia 21 min Democrats are fail 1
Banek your a Curse 26 min PleaseGo 1
the hookers are out its warm 6 hr Tomato Die 54
Steve DiMeo - Mohawk Valley Edge 7 hr SOI 54
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 8 hr Fido 74