Comments
61 - 80 of 163 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned. It's going to get real interesting. You do remember last week the St. Louis blues denied they were selling the peoria rivermen right...
Diana Vickery makes more sense than you do. Even though she is tough to follow,you know she is making a point. You are just making shit up as you go.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 4, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned. It's going to get real interesting. You do remember last week the St. Louis blues denied they were selling the peoria rivermen right...
You are an absolute know nothing NH drop out. I asked you to make a deal once before and I'll ask you again.........if you're right about the Heat moving to Utica I'll never post again on Utica Topix......if you're wrong you never post again on Utica Topix........deal? C'mon man grow a set or STFU!
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 4, 2013
 
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Diana Vickery makes more sense than you do. Even though she is tough to follow,you know she is making a point. You are just making shit up as you go.
Making it up? Hardly. This is all press play right now. How many times in sports do you read a player isn't going to be traded and then they are? Why would a team that's struggling for a playoff position in a market that doesn't want them acknowledge they are leaving?
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 4, 2013
 
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'll stay tuned alright, Selden... Why is this AHL thing so important to you?
Not important to me as far as life changing. I want to see the utica area do well. This is a positive step forward. I like the area. It's my hometown and I like hockey. Enjoy the games Seldon...whoever Seldon is??
knowing

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Not important to me as far as life changing. I want to see the utica area do well. This is a positive step forward. I like the area. It's my hometown and I like hockey. Enjoy the games Seldon...whoever Seldon is??
Changing? The only changing should be you changing into your "big boy pants". It is obvious that you were always 'last pick' as a kid.. you could never figure out why you don't fit in.......anywhere.
Now, the same thing happens as you are older, in years, but with that same seven year old mind. Maybe your boss can tell you. Go into his office and ask him if you can graduate to cleaning off the windows of the older junk on the lot.
Wacko

Rhinebeck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Not important to me as far as life changing. I want to see the utica area do well. This is a positive step forward. I like the area. It's my hometown and I like hockey. Enjoy the games Seldon...whoever Seldon is??
Stanwix or whoever you are today, you've been picking on this area since you've been on here and now you say you want this area to do well. Which one is it? I want a hockey team here too but it's all nonsense until we hear something. I know we're in talks but that's just what it is, talk!
AHL GUY

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Apr 5, 2013
 
Shackleferd wrote:
Here you go, knuckle shufflers. Click on the linkage, if you dare...
http://www.abbotsfordtoday.ca/heat-staying-in...
Heat STAYING in ABBOTSFORD.
FROM THE FLAMES:
“On behalf of our fans and on behalf of our local partners in the Abbotsford Heat, we wish to emphasize that there is no ‘three-way deal’(or any other deal) that will see the Canucks move their development program to Abbotsford for next season,” the Flames said in a statement issued Tuesday afternoon.“We remain committed to our fans and partners in Abbotsford and look forward to sharing many more seasons with them.”
Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Trade+spe...
What do you expect the Abbotsfort officials to say DURING their season?? Just stay tuned for breaking news!
AHL GUY

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 5, 2013
 
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Diana Vickery makes more sense than you do. Even though she is tough to follow,you know she is making a point. You are just making shit up as you go.
Ahh the enevitable Diana Vickery comparison refrence!
AHL GUY

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 5, 2013
 
This is Topix entertainment at it's finest!!
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

you all need to grow up........not even worth coming on this web site any more with idiots like this....
Linda

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 5, 2013
 
sticks35 wrote:
you all need to grow up........not even worth coming on this web site any more with idiots like this....
and yet.......here you are.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 5, 2013
 
I just find it interesting that Calgary claims they are committed to abbotsford...how they were never interested in moving the team...yet they visited the utica area and the aud several times. Lol
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
I just find it interesting that Calgary claims they are committed to abbotsford...how they were never interested in moving the team...yet they visited the utica area and the aud several times. Lol
Again with the Lol? What's so funny Gomer? Your pathetic attempt to salvage your pathetic posting life is a joke alright, but you ain't funny. Dance for me and bark like a dog biotch. Enjoy.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 5, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the Lol? What's so funny Gomer? Your pathetic attempt to salvage your pathetic posting life is a joke alright, but you ain't funny. Dance for me and bark like a dog biotch. Enjoy.
What was the last grade you completed in school whitesboro trash?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the last grade you completed in school whitesboro trash?
You witless wonder, is that what you got? Keep dancing Biotch and form an intelligent response. Loser. Enjoy.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 5, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
You witless wonder, is that what you got? Keep dancing Biotch and form an intelligent response. Loser. Enjoy.
Not sure if you have noticed but I play you like a fiddle whitesboro trash. Now go enjoy some dinner with your white trash family.
CCP

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Apr 5, 2013
 
Stanwix Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you have noticed but I play you like a fiddle whitesboro trash. Now go enjoy some dinner with your white trash family.
Nah, you play your mammy's azzzzzwhole lips like a fiddle and you dance and bark like a dog when I pull your chain. Now.....get after it biotch. Enjoy.
GOD

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 5, 2013
 
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from Calgary, not Abbotsford, genius. Can't you read?
If it happens, enjoy a game or two. I hope you can get time off from your third shift job at the Chrysler Plant.
Where is a Chrysler Plant around here "GENIUS"! lol And what a "whitty" comeback!
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 5, 2013
 
CCP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you play your mammy's azzzzzwhole lips like a fiddle and you dance and bark like a dog when I pull your chain. Now.....get after it biotch. Enjoy.
You have a third graders mentality whitesboro trash. You are definitely a typical whitesboro native.
Stanwix Prison

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 5, 2013
 
Shackleferd wrote:
<quoted text>
And when exactly were these visits? And why weren't the mentioned, like uh...ANYWHERE?
Or were they top secret and only YOU knew about them?
Are you wearing a tin foil suit under your clothes right now, you know, just in case the space ship comes for you again?
Google must not work on your computer. Here's the first one that popped up.

http://www.uticaod.com/blogs/hockey/x35034293...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ferguson needs a boost in welfare paymenta 12 min i see 3
utica aud 14 min Cretin is Riggie 73
Where Did Robert T Oliveira Go 29 min need a friend 7
Ape On The Corner 31 min Apes On The Loose 1
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 31 min mr hobbs 53
D'Onofrio get $28,000 from EDGE (Nov '10) 40 min Escape from New H... 20
West utica smells (Mar '10) 43 min beer drunk 12
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 1 hr my opinion 95
utica national (Jun '13) 3 hr TMZ 515
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 3 hr Been There 48

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••