Frannie Desiato at Rich Bello apt.24/7

Posted in the Utica Forum

Sam Houston

Lacona, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Frannie has to check on Tootie. Picture it......Tootie in a wheelchair blowing through a straw .while is breast feeding Weak and pale Rich Bello...with shaved legs
Jim Jupiter

Lacona, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Sam Houston wrote:
Frannie has to check on Tootie. Picture it......Tootie in a wheelchair blowing through a straw .while is breast feeding Weak and pale Rich Bello...with shaved legs
OR it coul be Tootie blowing though a straw and Frannie breast feeding Rich Bello.
Sahara lee

Lacona, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Jim Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>OR it coul be Tootie blowing though a straw and Frannie breast feeding Rich Bello.
Oh ,I know Frannie really well. She would take care of Tootie,but know Frannie would take care of Rich. By the way are you the bad Stalker.????!!!!! Shame on you!!!
Curios George

Lacona, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Sahara lee wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ,I know Frannie really well. She would take care of Tootie,but know Frannie would take care of Rich. By the way are you the bad Stalker.????!!!!! Shame on you!!!
I think when Tootie expires Frannie and Rich Bello will live together. Frannie is there all the time.
Curious George

Lacona, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Frannie will have to let Lauren live in the house Ontario St. With her zebra children and JervonTyrod. Cause they both be on entitlements. Mean while, Rich will make sure Frannie gets rid of her apartments because they're a pain in the butt
Lawrence Welk

Lacona, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah, Frannie and Rich can sit poolside at Sadaquada ,oh boy how fun,fun fun,.!!!!
Boy ! Rich can really show Frannie the good life there.I hope Lauren doesn't trash the old house with drug parties.
Gloria Harper

Lacona, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Yes a Bro.. Parties too. This we can pump out moe babies!!!
Tina Cupcakes

Lacona, NY

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Oh, yes Frannie can't wait for the grand kids .I don't think Rich will like that.
EUtica

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2013
may i ask what is wrong with tootie??
huntz hall

Syracuse, NY

#12 Aug 5, 2013
will Frannie ask Lauren to share her boys once in a while?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!Oscuzznizzos taste like Acid Reflux stomach ju... 27 min StomachPump 1
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now? (Sep '11) 1 hr Cretin 430
Tragedy at Fastrac (Feb '13) 1 hr smh 91
Four seasons pizza 2 hr cares 1
fitness mill 3 hr Buff Biff 3
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... 4 hr Hang Em 6
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 4 hr wow 17
area to get new hospital 7 hr screw us 12
Outdoor Music at Saranac done By Midnite 16 hr 120 decibels 8
WKTV-Smith Thu The Bogie 16