Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FL...
ITSYURMOTHER

United States

#158 Jan 4, 2013
Its your mom loser. She wants her uterus back.

God you uticans are so pathetic this forum isnt even as intelliigent as the post lol! "Monkey prison economy people comments" is what this is right here! Feed the monkeys!!! LOL!
NY Penothals

United States

#159 Jan 4, 2013
Prison-rillas! PENOTHALS!!
ITS CRETIN

Camillus, NY

#160 Jan 4, 2013
cretin fries lg ex salt go cretin go cretin
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Syracuse, NY

#161 Jan 4, 2013
wife not putting out lately?
PrisonRilla 3236566

United States

#162 Jan 4, 2013
ITS CRETIN wrote:
cretin fries lg ex salt go cretin go cretin
Its sad when the utica public safety slobs can only make gurglecum sounds. Like I said if you want to know how fkn stupid people are compare uticas retard public servant internet cheerleaders to even the people on the forums at the ny posts LMAO! YES we are talking prison-rilla material here ROFLMFBO!!!

ITS 9am!! ALL PRISON RILLAS MUST SIGN OFF AND GET IN LINE FOR THEIR PRISON RILLA PRISON OR PUBLIC SERVANT JOBS!!

This is utica ny america!! We feed the ignorant at least! as a "Public service"!!
Plusone

Brooklyn, NY

#165 Jan 5, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>The craziest part is she's the one acting skeptical! What is with this place you can't make this stuff up!
Did you get a GED ?
hank hill

Beloit, WI

#166 Jan 5, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>The craziest part is she's the one acting skeptical! What is with this place you can't make this stuff up!
and she hasn't called anyone a scumbag that I can recall, makes one wonder if its really her.
Hardy Har Har

Syracuse, NY

#167 Jan 5, 2013
maybe she's cut out the red dye #40 from her diet.

sociopaths

Utica, NY

#168 Jan 5, 2013
You people are all triple A D D. Can't stay on topic for more than two posts. Pathetic.
why yes inbreed utican

United States

#169 Jan 5, 2013
sociopaths wrote:
You people are all triple A D D. Can't stay on topic for more than two posts. Pathetic.
No pathetic is someone wanting to STAY on such a cornyass topic!
SandyHookHoaxExp osed

Fort Worth, TX

#170 Jan 5, 2013
There were no bodies. There was no shooting. It's a psychopolitical brainwashing operation, a la Soviet-style. The News of the Sandy Hook shooting is Pravda on steroids.

COLLECTION OF SANDY HOOK HOAX EVIDENCE
http://sandyhook.TK

THE INSIDE SCOOP ON SCHOOL SHOOTINGS
http://www.truthin7minutes.com/
knowing

Utica, NY

#171 Jan 5, 2013
SandyHookHoaxExposed wrote:
There were no bodies. There was no shooting. It's a psychopolitical brainwashing operation, a la Soviet-style. The News of the Sandy Hook shooting is Pravda on steroids.
You poor baby. We'll pray for you.
hank hill

United States

#172 Jan 6, 2013
knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor baby. We'll pray for you.
what do you hope to accomplish by praying?
LOL

United States

#173 Jan 6, 2013
SandyHookHoaxExposed wrote:
You people are all ignorant and laughably pathetic. Good luck with your fake retard videos!
hap

Worcester, MA

#174 Jan 6, 2013
The repugs have finally lost it. Now obama doing this to take away your guns. You people NEED HELP. You dont know truth from lies. You have gone crazy.
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#175 Jan 6, 2013
I've got to work on my resolution this year to make a post without using the word retard.
hank hill

United States

#178 Jan 6, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the same thing the undereducated fools that actually believe all these stupid bogus videos do! I don't think these peeps saying all this could be much more than 14 or 15 because they have a *TV Land* approach to their understanding of law and journalism and things like *the real world*.
Well, in their defense the govt feeds us so much shit, I really dont blame them for being skeptical about anything and everything. It is understandable if ya think about it.
hank hill

United States

#181 Jan 6, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
It kind of makes you wonder how old they are and if they are over 20 what was wrong with them or the schools? Someone before said it it's basic critical thinking 101.
the info about this shooting has been so erratic, first they arrested someone out in the woods behind the school, that was spoken about for maybe 5 mins before that went hush hush, then they were shot with an assault rifle, then it was 3 handguns, who knows what the hell happened anymore? I'm just getting at the fact that the cops that are releasing into to the media don't even have a clue. Its easy enough to see how one could completely distrust anything else thats being released by now. I mean, granted, it happened, its over, the details arent REALLY important at this point, its not going to change whats done. It would be kinda nice to get some fairly consistant info if they're going to try to fill us in on what happened. They performed autopsies and picked up the gun/s and casings. How difficult is it to figure out what weapon he used and release that info correctly? It shouldn't be difficult as I'm sure an assault rifle uses different bullets than a handgun and the casings are not the same, neither would the wounds be, not to mention they should be able to count to 3 if they picked up 3 guns or stop at 1 if thats what they picked up. Seems the only thing they've been able to keep straight so far is the guys name.
Yeah

Utica, NY

#182 Jan 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you hope to accomplish by praying?
Maybe be better off yankin' it, like "yankin' Hank Hill"
BlindBrayingShee pPraying

Madison, WI

#184 Jan 6, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>The only hoax going on here involves you people's GEDs.
I've long doubted you people's intelligenterness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz and Fiorini 48 min Hail Mary Pass 29
KingAndrewCuomo KNOCKS OUT CRETIN SMITH PROVES ... 1 hr nand 40
Best guitarist to come out of Utica... (Jul '13) 1 hr Ron Smith 267
Tonys in New Hartford 1 hr you asked 2
jimm ruggerio 1 hr fake east side 7
Gordons TapRoom To Become New Space26 2 hr BeSafe 1
The frontal lobe of the brain and black people 2 hr Contra Diction 22
Prostitutes (Oct '10) 3 hr blonde 28
WKTV Weather 4 hr DEEP THINKER 43
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 751