Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#127 Dec 31, 2012
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
No no no

United States

#128 Dec 31, 2012
No. You are crazy.
quick q

Camillus, NY

#129 Dec 31, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
Why would a cop call 911, help, this is officer dumbfk, I need a cop.
Post the link where you heard the scanner tape.
O Stone

Utica, NY

#130 Dec 31, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.

Level 1

United States

#131 Jan 1, 2013
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from, . The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I see dumb more people

United States

#132 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
So what stfu we got enough retards posting stupidity here all day. What happened Nirubu didnt hit and the maya thing was a bust so you retards are having a hard time understanding emergency calls ALWAYS have yammering and uncertainties in them? All 911 emergency calls have exactly the right info in them every time? Look people dont like stupid confused people so just stfu.
wow

Camillus, NY

#133 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I will post some for you.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dispatch-rele...

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/authorities-rele...

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/911-tapes-...

https://soundcloud.com/producermatthew/emerge...

wow

Camillus, NY

#134 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
Ignore the scumbag, it thinks it has a form of intelligence.

The only thing this loser can do is mock people or put them down. Usually these people suffer from their lack of self worth.
makes sense

Utica, NY

#135 Jan 2, 2013
O Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.
Post makes sense. The obsessed lunatic conspiritor theory has no credibility and should just give up.
FoTo Shahp

Syracuse, NY

#136 Jan 2, 2013
no way

Camillus, NY

#137 Jan 2, 2013
FoTo Shahp wrote:
http://youtu.be/eHv_RhVgfUQ
this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.

Level 1

United States

#138 Jan 2, 2013
I'm the crazy one ...
urallcrazy

United States

#139 Jan 2, 2013
unbelievable!

Level 1

United States

#140 Jan 3, 2013
Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
Diana Crackery

United States

#141 Jan 3, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
STFU crackhead. Nobody cares about your hare brained paranoid retard ranting. You probably grapple with the most basic news report lol! Do you smoke crack with Diana Crackery?
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#142 Jan 3, 2013
look out

Utica, NY

#143 Jan 3, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
There's one around the corner, behind that tree.
WTF WTF

Camillus, NY

#144 Jan 3, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.
Not sure why news sites would post Photoshopped pics, but that is Emily with Obama, after she was killed. The news video from the helicopter shows swat chasing a man out from school. Something is not right. The Government has tested drugs, virus, chemicals on people, their no good.
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#145 Jan 3, 2013
I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.

It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
look out

Utica, NY

#146 Jan 3, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.
It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Proud Utica Ranked At 851 21 min King Andy Duh Wop 8
Three shots fired incidents in less than 7 hour... 23 min King Andy Duh Wop 2
june lopez meth lab 45 min jamie 4
Who is stephanie excell 54 min jeffantalek 27
Jill WKTV 1 hr Da mailman 57
Is Charlie Shove....... 3 hr livewire85 17
YELLOW CLIFFY CRETIN will POST WINDOWS 9 LAB BU... 3 hr DUMB FK GHETTO 19
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 5 hr Wide Bodied Utican 388
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 7 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 9 hr in the know 9
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News