urallcrazy

United States

#139 Jan 2, 2013
unbelievable!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#140 Jan 3, 2013
Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
Diana Crackery

United States

#141 Jan 3, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
STFU crackhead. Nobody cares about your hare brained paranoid retard ranting. You probably grapple with the most basic news report lol! Do you smoke crack with Diana Crackery?
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#142 Jan 3, 2013
look out

Utica, NY

#143 Jan 3, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
There's one around the corner, behind that tree.
WTF WTF

Camillus, NY

#144 Jan 3, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.
Not sure why news sites would post Photoshopped pics, but that is Emily with Obama, after she was killed. The news video from the helicopter shows swat chasing a man out from school. Something is not right. The Government has tested drugs, virus, chemicals on people, their no good.
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#145 Jan 3, 2013
I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.

It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
look out

Utica, NY

#146 Jan 3, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.
It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
They're everywhere! They're everywhere!
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#147 Jan 3, 2013
I have read may of the posts on this forum that beagn with claims as bad as the FACTS of the shootings..Its unfortunate that some take pleasure in what took place there..on 12-14..BUT its just goes to show that weirdos and schitzos and pshycos are capbale of posting their inner minds..

Those shooting deaths are the most horible thing..and anyone at any time could fall vicitm to a crime of that nature..we all have children in our lives and our friends do and our familys..How anyone oculd entertain themselves with posts I have read here is just as bad as being ADAM LANZA..

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#148 Jan 3, 2013
Has anyone seen the bat man movie, dark knight rises ?? There's some footage on there that has a map and on the map it says sandy hook and Aurora... right in the ....ing Batman movie. On the map everything is blurred except sandy hook - so Many dead so many injured. And today they say they gonna prosecute ppl dscusding it on social networks
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#149 Jan 3, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
Has anyone seen the bat man movie, dark knight rises ?? There's some footage on there that has a map and on the map it says sandy hook and Aurora... right in the ....ing Batman movie. On the map everything is blurred except sandy hook - so Many dead so many injured. And today they say they gonna prosecute ppl dscusding it on social networks
on

So are you saying SANDYHOOK was proped in aBatman movie and had a strange focal point in it or a scene? Now somome claims if you talk about it on asocial net work you get slammed by cops? where do you reference that?
hank hill

Windsor, WI

#150 Jan 3, 2013
The expert on conspiracies has arrived! We'll get to the bottom of this now!!
OK stfu again retard

United States

#151 Jan 4, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
oooOOOOOOOoo!!!! WOOOOW!!! Youre a fkn retard just stfu if its such a big "CLUE" you fkn uneducated moron then why is it in a movie and why are you still alive for talking about it you sick retard ghoul? God HOW are you able to TYPE if youre this fkn stupid and simple in the head!!??? You have got to be no more than about 13 years old just go away and post your retard paranoid fits on youtube like all the other goofs. How can people POSSIBLY be that fkn retarded???? Bad schools right?? Video game educations?? Art Bell? Crackhead parents??
hank hill

Windsor, WI

#152 Jan 4, 2013
OK stfu again retard wrote:
<quoted text>oooOOOOOOOoo!!!! WOOOOW!!! Youre a fkn retard just stfu if its such a big "CLUE" you fkn uneducated moron then why is it in a movie and why are you still alive for talking about it you sick retard ghoul? God HOW are you able to TYPE if youre this fkn stupid and simple in the head!!??? You have got to be no more than about 13 years old just go away and post your retard paranoid fits on youtube like all the other goofs. How can people POSSIBLY be that fkn retarded???? Bad schools right?? Video game educations?? Art Bell? Crackhead parents??
lol you might wanna look into anger management
GOD STFU already

United States

#153 Jan 4, 2013
LOL no I do it because they cant handle the simple truths and seeing how fkn blatantly ridiculous they look. Its fun! I love to find willing ignorant victims and let them just keep splatting their heads. They expect this junk science and total bs to make them some intellectual god or somerthing and instead, just like real life people just laugh and tell them to stfu all the time. At least in real life they know when to keep thier ignorant foodholes closed of course because people hate stupid people. Sometimes 6 posts will keep them off the hook for 2 days. Until someone can pump chlorine in their gene pool its an easy way to keep them hating the truth and proving it. These people are just as stupid as they come too. Theyll never get over plain logic but theyre too stupid to give up when theyre cut off with logic and plain observations. Shootin retards in a barrel! They cant talk they cat spell the cant get a real fkn serious job unless it "town councildick" or "dpw buffoon into young girls" or whgatever. Its the new generation the bred out there in retard land. They reason like they were educated on youtube in Proctor HS and thin everyting on Xfiles and they think CSI is "just scratching the surface". YES! People this stupid its like chickens that can type and crook their head at some stupid video they see!
Its the new ignorant retard america -- have a laugh!
hank hill

Windsor, WI

#154 Jan 4, 2013
GOD STFU already wrote:
LOL no I do it because they cant handle the simple truths and seeing how fkn blatantly ridiculous they look. Its fun! I love to find willing ignorant victims and let them just keep splatting their heads. They expect this junk science and total bs to make them some intellectual god or somerthing and instead, just like real life people just laugh and tell them to stfu all the time. At least in real life they know when to keep thier ignorant foodholes closed of course because people hate stupid people. Sometimes 6 posts will keep them off the hook for 2 days. Until someone can pump chlorine in their gene pool its an easy way to keep them hating the truth and proving it. These people are just as stupid as they come too. Theyll never get over plain logic but theyre too stupid to give up when theyre cut off with logic and plain observations. Shootin retards in a barrel! They cant talk they cat spell the cant get a real fkn serious job unless it "town councildick" or "dpw buffoon into young girls" or whgatever. Its the new generation the bred out there in retard land. They reason like they were educated on youtube in Proctor HS and thin everyting on Xfiles and they think CSI is "just scratching the surface". YES! People this stupid its like chickens that can type and crook their head at some stupid video they see!
Logic has no place on this forum! Lol
why

Utica, NY

#155 Jan 4, 2013
GOD STFU already wrote:
You are a mindless rant.
stu

Bethesda, MD

#156 Jan 4, 2013
Norm? That you?
ITS CRETIN

Camillus, NY

#157 Jan 4, 2013
GOD STFU already wrote:
Making fries and posting, cretin you're so great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So how'd all THAT work out for yas? 11 min Danny Bigot 1
Is Jake DerCola in the closet? 13 min in the know 5
Why would UPD Promote J.Abel Felony DWI cop! 15 min Dan Raga 1
UPD's Union Scumbag wants MORE $$ from YOU! 17 min Cha Ching 6
Feds Rounding Up Bosnians 40 min truth 1
rich archer 325 tilden ave violates woman tenants 59 min kevin 1
Cuomo Supports New Bar Exams For Teachers!!! (Apr '13) 1 hr Bob 11
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Crazy person 533
parents of ND teach girls drinking and getting ... 2 hr Wondering 11
Teachers are scared! 3 hr truth b told 14
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 5 hr The Gerry Show 25
Wboro/ND 7 hr Hidey Scareds 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News