United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
No no no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

No. You are crazy.
quick q

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

usainfidel wrote:
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
Why would a cop call 911, help, this is officer dumbfk, I need a cop.
Post the link where you heard the scanner tape.
O Stone

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

usainfidel wrote:
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from, . The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I see dumb more people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
So what stfu we got enough retards posting stupidity here all day. What happened Nirubu didnt hit and the maya thing was a bust so you retards are having a hard time understanding emergency calls ALWAYS have yammering and uncertainties in them? All 911 emergency calls have exactly the right info in them every time? Look people dont like stupid confused people so just stfu.
wow

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I will post some for you.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dispatch-rele...

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/authorities-rele...

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/911-tapes-...

https://soundcloud.com/producermatthew/emerge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wow

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

usainfidel wrote:
Ignore the scumbag, it thinks it has a form of intelligence.

The only thing this loser can do is mock people or put them down. Usually these people suffer from their lack of self worth.
makes sense

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

O Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.
Post makes sense. The obsessed lunatic conspiritor theory has no credibility and should just give up.
FoTo Shahp

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

no way

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

FoTo Shahp wrote:
http://youtu.be/eHv_RhVgfUQ
this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.

Level 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm the crazy one ...
urallcrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

unbelievable!

Level 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
Diana Crackery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

usainfidel wrote:
Thanx wow... anyway after they had a shooter in custody they encountered several more....what happened to them and who were they? Mainstream media saying a lone gunman...and if the lone gunman was in custody how did he kill himself
STFU crackhead. Nobody cares about your hare brained paranoid retard ranting. You probably grapple with the most basic news report lol! Do you smoke crack with Diana Crackery?
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

So are they alive:

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/after-shooti...

or aren't they:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/heartbreak...

Nothing makes any sense.
look out

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
There's one around the corner, behind that tree.
WTF WTF

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

no way wrote:
<quoted text>this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.
Not sure why news sites would post Photoshopped pics, but that is Emily with Obama, after she was killed. The news video from the helicopter shows swat chasing a man out from school. Something is not right. The Government has tested drugs, virus, chemicals on people, their no good.
hmmmmmmmmmm

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.

It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
look out

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

hmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
I do not think the two little girls are one and the same, and that theory is a little trumped up. It's a little ignorant not to realize that the middle child looks very similar to the older child, and there is a definite resemblance. In the Christmas family picture all of the girls are dressed differently to show individuality, but I'm going to assume that these two girls just look very much alike because they are sisters.
It's all the other inconsistencies that I do not understand. Why would they arrest Ryan Lanza if Adam Lanza was in fact dead. Why did NO one that came out of the school seem to have any blood on them or injuries? No media took footage while they loaded the deceased in the ambulances and took them away?(Impossible that that footage isn't being exploited, the footage and video from columbine is overwhelming) No corner entering the building or anyone for that matter seen going in and out of the building investigating the situation. The lack of emotion shown by the parents of the victims, and their ability to just speak out about the incident. Forget the "second" gun man theory, and the car theory. The little things alone the reactions of the town etc. Something is just not right.
They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

280 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hitting machine travel baseball (Aug '11) 4 min truth 370
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 6 min Time Told 113
Official: Goodbye Comets 8 min comets forever 70
Why are Scum Brindisis Trying to Bury Andys Deed? 24 min Majorly Intense 8
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 28 min Majorly Intense 25
How much is a decent prostitute in Utica? (Apr '12) 30 min Ask Billy Williams 44
Level 3 Sex Offender 33 min Its a utica thing 6
Oneida St Shooting 36 min UPD fail 26
Panera's has a serious problem 3 hr Limited Talent Riggies 27
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 8 hr On to you 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••