Comments
101 - 120 of 398 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
Give it up fools

Burnt Hills, NY

#107 Dec 24, 2012
Valiantv wrote:
<quoted text>ill take that as a no then, you won't be looking it up, and there lies the problem, a complete failure to look into anything that may help you understand other people's points of view. I'm betting if Anderson cooper or Katie couric asked you to look it up you wouldn't hesitate.
Look moron at face value we do not question the word of the State Medical examiner, who is an honest man, and the dozens of people who saw those bodies, no NO retard we do NOT want to go to your stupid fkn retard Youtube show full of downs syndrome rantings and reaching paranoias ok?

Generally when some retard makes extraordinary claims, like you fools are doing FROM FUCKING AUSTRALIA we require extraordinary proof get it? I guess this speaks volumes for the average person's understanding of critical thinking and being able to spot raving nutcases spewing retard tales at face value.
Let us know how well you idiots do on "exposing the lies with out of the crackerjack box thinking. Good night now. You need to go to some wacko forums where all you planet Nirubi 911 zeroes hang out. Wrong place fool we don't buy that drivel here.

Also, fool, Katie Kourec is an known journalist, with a decent track record. You're some mental infant making absurd and ridiculous claims citing youtube 12 year olds. BIG difference now go away you're being dismissed.
Valiantv

Camberwell, Australia

#108 Dec 25, 2012
Give it up fools wrote:
<quoted text>Look moron at face value we do not question the word of the State Medical examiner, who is an honest man, and the dozens of people who saw those bodies, no NO retard we do NOT want to go to your stupid fkn retard Youtube show full of downs syndrome rantings and reaching paranoias ok?
Generally when some retard makes extraordinary claims, like you fools are doing FROM FUCKING AUSTRALIA we require extraordinary proof get it? I guess this speaks volumes for the average person's understanding of critical thinking and being able to spot raving nutcases spewing retard tales at face value.
Let us know how well you idiots do on "exposing the lies with out of the crackerjack box thinking. Good night now. You need to go to some wacko forums where all you planet Nirubi 911 zeroes hang out. Wrong place fool we don't buy that drivel here.
Also, fool, Katie Kourec is an known journalist, with a decent track record. You're some mental infant making absurd and ridiculous claims citing youtube 12 year olds. BIG difference now go away you're being dismissed.
yeah I'm sure the state medical examiner is an honest man, which is why he couldn't give a decent response to any questions put to him , he honestly didn't have a clue what was going on, cool it with the abuse, it really doesn't help your argument. I love Katie , she's great, I just don't rely on her as my only source of information
Rick

Burnt Hills, NY

#109 Dec 25, 2012
Valiantv wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I'm sure the state medical examiner is an honest man, which is why he couldn't give a decent response to any questions put to him , he honestly didn't have a clue what was going on, cool it with the abuse, it really doesn't help your argument. I love Katie , she's great, I just don't rely on her as my only source of information
Honest response. Your opinions azzhole get it? So now the world hinges on your ridiculous assumptions of the intent of medical examiners of 30 years service, police, EMT and insurance investigators who had to crawl all through that? They're all in on the big retard conspiracy too right? You fkn people really ARE retards. Bodes bad for Australia who knew they half-educated people there too? Ask your doc to check you for a chemical imbalance. I think your cyanide level is low the gene pool is suffering. Pull your head out of your ass and go enjoy Christmas and something aside from the junk science and rumormongering paranoids you watch on Youtube.
Rick

Burnt Hills, NY

#110 Dec 25, 2012
Seriously man you just sound like a mental zero if you carry on like this. YOUR opinion that the SR medical examiner for Conn. and three deputy examiners are all lying for what azzhole? What do you ghouls gain emotionally from this pretend scandalmongering? Don't they have schools there where you live? Jesus! i thought I had seen some dumb crazy people in my life but you and your buddies here are just to far over the top for me to even believe you're truly stupid enough to believe all this unfounded dumb sht yourselves! I never imagined that people THAT stupid could exist and still breath without help from a machine!
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#111 Dec 25, 2012
27 killed, not one wounded? No surivers? LMFAO!! Sure! I have prime real estate in Alaska. You want to buy that as well?? Fumb Duck!
Rick

Burnt Hills, NY

#112 Dec 25, 2012
More retard yap from adolescent ghouls. Don't want to let facts get in the way of your asinine grasp of the events but retard, you're WRONG tho adults were treated and two of the children made it to a hospital. Oh. It's "survivors" imbecile. "School" was a strange concept to you now wasn't it? Easy to see who the stupid fucks here are no doubt. Buy a tv you ignoramus fuckface! Maybe then you'll know what you're talking about. What do you reality challenged trolls gain from this anyway? I doubt you're all that popular in person so this is your Christmas morning hmm? Spreading utter retarded blather about events far above you online? Try the Art Bell forums asshole they're a little less "proof based". Again, extraordinary claims like your require extraordinary proof. So far you're just pumping mental diarrhea step it up or keep getting laughed off the forum with this dumb retard shit.
Rick

Burnt Hills, NY

#113 Dec 25, 2012
*TWO adults. I guess those were imaginary bullets and wounds healing today right? What harebrained diatribes will you waft to try to explain that away? God people as stupid as you are hysterically funny!
D-Way-I-C-It

Syracuse, NY

#114 Dec 25, 2012
What's with all the hostility? When you can't discuss with substance, start name calling and ranting... So mature hey?
Rick

Burnt Hills, NY

#115 Dec 25, 2012
D-Way-I-C-It wrote:
What's with all the hostility? When you can't discuss with substance, start name calling and ranting... So mature hey?
Ignorance this bad deserves to be scorned and ridiculed. No two ways about it these people are challenged. "Mature" would be the one who doesn't live in a fairytale world blathering ridiculous nonsense from 2800 miles away like they have some "secret insight". Yeah right! The only insight these rejects have is a view of their lower intestine because their heads are shoved in their asses. Someone needs a girlfriend I think!
namenotimportant

Oneida, NY

#116 Dec 25, 2012
one thing wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
But I see you put Lauren and Ann, under your link, and it shows no results for them.
No, I only split the quote using the /quote html tag. Besides that took only about 10 seconds. Think about the fact that they might not have actually lived in the town. C'mon put your thinking cap on.
the dirt

Little Falls, NY

#117 Dec 25, 2012
Valiantv wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I'm sure the state medical examiner is an honest man, which is why he couldn't give a decent response to any questions put to him , he honestly didn't have a clue what was going on, cool it with the abuse, it really doesn't help your argument. I love Katie , she's great, I just don't rely on her as my only source of information
This really is just dumb. You lunatics have no ideas what you are talking about this really proves just how utterly clueless and bored people can get. Stop making such asses out of yourselves. omg.
Francis Macmillan

Mount Shasta, CA

#118 Dec 25, 2012
I trust nothing that tv says. Nothing is adding up. my gut says this was staged. Whether or not any children died inconclusive for me given the evidence or more to the point lack of it. Just like how 2 planes can know down 3 buildings, Fuzzy math at best
get a life

Little Falls, NY

#119 Dec 25, 2012
Francis Macmillan wrote:
I trust nothing that tv says. Nothing is adding up. my gut says this was staged. Whether or not any children died inconclusive for me given the evidence or more to the point lack of it. Just like how 2 planes can know down 3 buildings, Fuzzy math at best
More proof of the stupidity of people. I guess some people wont be happy until they bury the kids and show the nasty pictures so strangers who have head problems can come look and smell! What a bunch of sick freaks. You nut jobs are borderline dysfunctional weirdos too paranoid to seek help. You can only IMAGINE what these crazys think is the reason behind all this. Idiots that think after 911 the secret shadow government they learned about on tvland now thinks a few kids is a bigger splash in the big secret plan? Get a life losers. Really just get a life you probably just need a new freak head trip because you are the same morons who have been promising the end of the world and planet collisions for the last 8 years. Go somewhere where people are little stupider this is the wrong forum there are adults here.
hank hill

Quincy, MA

#120 Dec 25, 2012
Francis Macmillan wrote:
Bin Ladens not dead either dude.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#121 Dec 30, 2012
Hmm ...surely our totally honest and legit and straight up government. Would never pull a false flag on its own ppl....oh wait a min. I forgot about our government.s operation northwoods....ever heard of it? Its all documented in Wikipedia....look it up it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION during the JF K admin.. Heprevented it from happening. It involved an attack in USA and possibly Washington
wow

Utica, NY

#122 Dec 30, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
Hmm ...surely our totally honest and legit and straight up government. Would never pull a false flag on its own ppl....oh wait a min. I forgot about our government.s operation northwoods....ever heard of it? Its all documented in Wikipedia....look it up it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION during the JF K admin.. Heprevented it from happening. It involved an attack in USA and possibly Washington
Wikipedia? I guess it HAS to be true! Lol:)
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#123 Dec 31, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance this bad deserves to be scorned and ridiculed. No two ways about it these people are challenged. "Mature" would be the one who doesn't live in a fairytale world blathering ridiculous nonsense from 2800 miles away like they have some "secret insight". Yeah right! The only insight these rejects have is a view of their lower intestine because their heads are shoved in their asses. Someone needs a girlfriend I think!
This post is all about Cretin - you have given him 116 posts to spew his hate-filled venom through 3 addresses and at least 5 name changes........the only things he's said that are accurrate is that his "head is shoved up his azz and he needs a girlfriend"...
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#124 Dec 31, 2012
What's this I heard about Adam Lanza did it because he was jealous of his mother spending three hours at the school as a substitute nurse? Why haven't we heard from Adam Lanza's father to confirm this? Why did they lock up his brother Ryan?
fruit

Camillus, NY

#125 Dec 31, 2012
His mother was a nut job, she was preparing for the end of the world.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#126 Dec 31, 2012
Francis Macmillan wrote:
Yeah.. no.. I'm thinking you had fuzzy Math, English, fuzzy Science. You idiots are "fuzzy" on logic and reality.. how bout we just put it that way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy dubious gettin gang banged at fuel I seen... 8 min Petsmart 1
Review: Teesdale Amanda Medical Massage 15 min Old Faithful 4
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 15 min Usual Dem Results 93
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 29 min EZ fine 175
Disability fraud 31 min Scammers 3
Jill WKTV 42 min dodo 20
Basketball 43 min Beware 2
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 53 min Utica PD 5
US Cell Net TOTALLY Comprimised 4 hr good for the gander 8
utica national (Jun '13) 17 hr Noucant 529
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Oneida County was issued at September 02 at 4:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info