Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FL...
the dirt

Little Falls, NY

#117 Dec 25, 2012
Valiantv wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I'm sure the state medical examiner is an honest man, which is why he couldn't give a decent response to any questions put to him , he honestly didn't have a clue what was going on, cool it with the abuse, it really doesn't help your argument. I love Katie , she's great, I just don't rely on her as my only source of information
This really is just dumb. You lunatics have no ideas what you are talking about this really proves just how utterly clueless and bored people can get. Stop making such asses out of yourselves. omg.
Francis Macmillan

Mount Shasta, CA

#118 Dec 25, 2012
I trust nothing that tv says. Nothing is adding up. my gut says this was staged. Whether or not any children died inconclusive for me given the evidence or more to the point lack of it. Just like how 2 planes can know down 3 buildings, Fuzzy math at best
get a life

Little Falls, NY

#119 Dec 25, 2012
Francis Macmillan wrote:
I trust nothing that tv says. Nothing is adding up. my gut says this was staged. Whether or not any children died inconclusive for me given the evidence or more to the point lack of it. Just like how 2 planes can know down 3 buildings, Fuzzy math at best
More proof of the stupidity of people. I guess some people wont be happy until they bury the kids and show the nasty pictures so strangers who have head problems can come look and smell! What a bunch of sick freaks. You nut jobs are borderline dysfunctional weirdos too paranoid to seek help. You can only IMAGINE what these crazys think is the reason behind all this. Idiots that think after 911 the secret shadow government they learned about on tvland now thinks a few kids is a bigger splash in the big secret plan? Get a life losers. Really just get a life you probably just need a new freak head trip because you are the same morons who have been promising the end of the world and planet collisions for the last 8 years. Go somewhere where people are little stupider this is the wrong forum there are adults here.
hank hill

Quincy, MA

#120 Dec 25, 2012
Francis Macmillan wrote:
I trust nothing that tv says. Nothing is adding up. my gut says this was staged. Whether or not any children died inconclusive for me given the evidence or more to the point lack of it. Just like how 2 planes can know down 3 buildings, Fuzzy math at best
Bin Ladens not dead either dude.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#121 Dec 30, 2012
Hmm ...surely our totally honest and legit and straight up government. Would never pull a false flag on its own ppl....oh wait a min. I forgot about our government.s operation northwoods....ever heard of it? Its all documented in Wikipedia....look it up it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION during the JF K admin.. Heprevented it from happening. It involved an attack in USA and possibly Washington
wow

Utica, NY

#122 Dec 30, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
Hmm ...surely our totally honest and legit and straight up government. Would never pull a false flag on its own ppl....oh wait a min. I forgot about our government.s operation northwoods....ever heard of it? Its all documented in Wikipedia....look it up it was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION during the JF K admin.. Heprevented it from happening. It involved an attack in USA and possibly Washington
Wikipedia? I guess it HAS to be true! Lol:)
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#123 Dec 31, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance this bad deserves to be scorned and ridiculed. No two ways about it these people are challenged. "Mature" would be the one who doesn't live in a fairytale world blathering ridiculous nonsense from 2800 miles away like they have some "secret insight". Yeah right! The only insight these rejects have is a view of their lower intestine because their heads are shoved in their asses. Someone needs a girlfriend I think!
This post is all about Cretin - you have given him 116 posts to spew his hate-filled venom through 3 addresses and at least 5 name changes........the only things he's said that are accurrate is that his "head is shoved up his azz and he needs a girlfriend"...
Rick

Syracuse, NY

#124 Dec 31, 2012
What's this I heard about Adam Lanza did it because he was jealous of his mother spending three hours at the school as a substitute nurse? Why haven't we heard from Adam Lanza's father to confirm this? Why did they lock up his brother Ryan?
fruit

Camillus, NY

#125 Dec 31, 2012
His mother was a nut job, she was preparing for the end of the world.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#127 Dec 31, 2012
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
No no no

United States

#128 Dec 31, 2012
No. You are crazy.
quick q

Camillus, NY

#129 Dec 31, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
Why would a cop call 911, help, this is officer dumbfk, I need a cop.
Post the link where you heard the scanner tape.
O Stone

Utica, NY

#130 Dec 31, 2012
usainfidel wrote:
OK so if you listen to the 911 tapes or the recorded scanner you hear a cop say that they have a suspect in custody. And after that another cop says "here they come this is it". What chapped to them? And whoever they had in custody....killed theirself? The local media interviewed some kids that said the cops arrested a man- not a teen dressed like black ops and they walked right past them. I mean how does the police go from having someone "in custody" to 'they commuted suicide'? Don't take my word for it... go listen to the 911 call yourself
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#131 Jan 1, 2013
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from, . The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I see dumb more people

United States

#132 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
So what stfu we got enough retards posting stupidity here all day. What happened Nirubu didnt hit and the maya thing was a bust so you retards are having a hard time understanding emergency calls ALWAYS have yammering and uncertainties in them? All 911 emergency calls have exactly the right info in them every time? Look people dont like stupid confused people so just stfu.
wow

Camillus, NY

#133 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
I will post some for you.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dispatch-rele...

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/authorities-rele...

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/911-tapes-...

https://soundcloud.com/producermatthew/emerge...

wow

Camillus, NY

#134 Jan 1, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
The cop didn't call 911 the school did. Just Google sandy hook 91. There are several places to listen from,. The recording of the police scanner is 40 mins. Long at least but worth listening to. I trying to figure out how to put link on here. Cheap phone so....
Ignore the scumbag, it thinks it has a form of intelligence.

The only thing this loser can do is mock people or put them down. Usually these people suffer from their lack of self worth.
makes sense

Utica, NY

#135 Jan 2, 2013
O Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have ever encountered a life-threatening situation, ie, combat, or school shooting, you would understand that, all around you, people say and do, irrational things. That includes professional first-responders as well as reporters. You can't take it all literally.
Post makes sense. The obsessed lunatic conspiritor theory has no credibility and should just give up.
FoTo Shahp

Syracuse, NY

#136 Jan 2, 2013
no way

Camillus, NY

#137 Jan 2, 2013
FoTo Shahp wrote:
http://youtu.be/eHv_RhVgfUQ
this is some fed up stuff. Found pictures of Emily with Obama on different news sites after she was killed. Why is the swat team chasing a man from the school, the feed running from the helicopter is clear, its the school and a man being chased. Strange things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 18 min South Paw 69
A third term for Obama 1 hr get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 2 hr Sarah 3
fly a drone in my backyard 2 hr Grannys gooch 7
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 6 hr Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 6 hr orange not the ne... 27
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 11 hr markstrom 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages