Comments
61 - 80 of 398 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#64 Dec 23, 2012
People need to wake up wrote:
To the people who think that the shooting was real, Wake Up! You people really need to stop trusting the government so much, since when has the government ever done anything to help normal people out??? They havnt! all they have done is treat us like slaves and take our hard working dollars we earn for supposid "tax" purposes, the government is trying to take ALL of our freedom away and for those of you who dont believe it to be true just wait and you'll see!
Just like planet Nirubu or whatever is coming to hit us and 911 was an "inside job" and the Colorado shooter was told to kill all those people by his fluoride. Really now, you folks need to lay off the TV.

Get some verifiable facts that don't sound like insane ramblings then we can talk. Waaaaay later.
Usheep

United States

#65 Dec 23, 2012
go to hell wrote:
Guys like you and all your followers should be locked away in jail for ever!
RIP angels of Newtown
Haha emotional idiot. This whole thing is more fishy than a sushi joint.
Chris

United States

#66 Dec 23, 2012
Usheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha emotional idiot. This whole thing is more fishy than a sushi joint.
You mean your gullibility and silly reasoning? I agree!! You people are sheep to the max! At least we know you paranoid wackos won't be busy for the next 10 years because you'll be screeching about this one till then for sure!!
Usheep

United States

#67 Dec 23, 2012
Pleasure Kevin wrote:
Newtown was a false flag. The moon landing was a fake. Chemtrails are real. Fluoride is mind control.
Crazy right wing conspiracy theories are hilarious.
Stupid grazing liberals are annoying as shit.
Usheep

United States

#68 Dec 23, 2012
Shrinks even diagnose it wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the sheep right for believing this crazy unfounded nonsense. You idiots still need to go back and "prove" 911 first morons! LOL!
It'll be fun to watch the unarmed sheep get rounded up when the time comes. We'll see who the morons are then.
Usheep

United States

#69 Dec 23, 2012
namenotimportant wrote:
Back on topic... I personally know a friend who is related to one of the children that were killed. I was at the vigil.
And you're convinced it was some scrawny kid that did it?

“An excitable boy”

Location hidden

#70 Dec 23, 2012
Usheep wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're convinced it was some scrawny kid that did it?
Well, until someone other than 100 thousand ridiculously fact-challenged retards prove otherwise, yeah we do. I think you need to look into girls now. You've plateaued in the "ignorant" and "gullible" departments!

I know! It was a supersekrit plan devised by Darth Vader and Big Bird in conjunction with Karl Rove and Obama!!

You fucking people are seriously emotionally handicapped and logically stunted if you seriously think any of this has any merit. More proof that the average American is a mess educationally and logically. You weren't there, won't ever BE there, and will just continue to find cheesy moron things to waste your time with for the duration of your "life". Seriously.. go learn the steps and processes of "critical thinking", and no you can't find it at "Infowars" retards. Barring that I'd suggest "an "Evony" hobby to keep you out of humanity's way!
Narcissist

Utica, NY

#71 Dec 23, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Well, until someone other than 100 thousand ridiculously fact-challenged retards prove otherwise, yeah we do. I think you need to look into girls now. You've plateaued in the "ignorant" and "gullible" departments!
I know! It was a supersekrit plan devised by Darth Vader and Big Bird in conjunction with Karl Rove and Obama!!
You fucking people are seriously emotionally handicapped and logically stunted if you seriously think any of this has any merit. More proof that the average American is a mess educationally and logically. You weren't there, won't ever BE there, and will just continue to find cheesy moron things to waste your time with for the duration of your "life". Seriously.. go learn the steps and processes of "critical thinking", and no you can't find it at "Infowars" retards. Barring that I'd suggest "an "Evony" hobby to keep you out of humanity's way!
You have a need to monopolize every topic? Sad

“An excitable boy”

Location hidden

#72 Dec 23, 2012
Narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a need to monopolize every topic? Sad
Speak for yourself hypocrite. Keep proving that narcissism for me. I have till around 5.
Valiantv

Camberwell, Australia

#74 Dec 23, 2012
Once again, the real conspiracy here is the official tale. The state trooper threatening people who question the official story with prosecution is a sure sign of this.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#75 Dec 23, 2012
People need to wake up wrote:
To the people who think that the shooting was real, Wake Up! You people really need to stop trusting the government so much, since when has the government ever done anything to help normal people out??? They havnt! all they have done is treat us like slaves and take our hard working dollars we earn for supposid "tax" purposes, the government is trying to take ALL of our freedom away and for those of you who dont believe it to be true just wait and you'll see!
You are sick and stupid!! I can't believe that there are people this stupid in the usa this is incredibly stupid you people are ghouls creeps with nothing better to do than obsess on suffering and death and pretend you know some big info on "what is really going on" but none of you can get off topix with this evil nasty crazy people talk wow! I could never believe there are so many idiots that actually can't look up their own facts without having to get "secret info" only they claim to know from online freak websites and people who think "everyone is out to get us" right? This is sad for us that so many people are this ignorant in our own country. Sickening.
Valiantv

Camberwell, Australia

#76 Dec 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and stupid!! I can't believe that there are people this stupid in the usa this is incredibly stupid you people are ghouls creeps with nothing better to do than obsess on suffering and death and pretend you know some big info on "what is really going on" but none of you can get off topix with this evil nasty crazy people talk wow! I could never believe there are so many idiots that actually can't look up their own facts without having to get "secret info" only they claim to know from online freak websites and people who think "everyone is out to get us" right? This is sad for us that so many people are this ignorant in our own country. Sickening.
how is it sick and stupid to question things?, I don't get that at all.
USheep

Portland, OR

#77 Dec 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and stupid!! I can't believe that there are people this stupid in the usa this is incredibly stupid you people are ghouls creeps with nothing better to do than obsess on suffering and death and pretend you know some big info on "what is really going on" but none of you can get off topix with this evil nasty crazy people talk wow! I could never believe there are so many idiots that actually can't look up their own facts without having to get "secret info" only they claim to know from online freak websites and people who think "everyone is out to get us" right? This is sad for us that so many people are this ignorant in our own country. Sickening.
That's right, the government has never lied to us. Everything they say is 100% correct, and they would never manipulate to achieve an agenda. It's never happened!
andrew_w

Melbourne, Australia

#78 Dec 23, 2012
20 kids shot and the paramedics just waited up the road at the fire sation for any injured? They don't enter the school and just accept that there were no survivors?
You'd have to be stupid to believe that.
Who decided the kids couldn't be revived? Who went throuogh the carnage desperately trying to find a child alive?
Answer: Nobody, because there were no dead children, there was no shooting, all they did was pump a few gunshots over the intercom system and went into drill mode from there.
It's a sick joke that is falling apart at the seams.
Valiantv

Camberwell, Australia

#79 Dec 23, 2012
andrew_w wrote:
20 kids shot and the paramedics just waited up the road at the fire sation for any injured? They don't enter the school and just accept that there were no survivors?
You'd have to be stupid to believe that.
Who decided the kids couldn't be revived? Who went throuogh the carnage desperately trying to find a child alive?
Answer: Nobody, because there were no dead children, there was no shooting, all they did was pump a few gunshots over the intercom system and went into drill mode from there.
It's a sick joke that is falling apart at the seams.
well said, throw in ridiculas interviews and contrived still images, it's been like watching twin peaks this week
namenotimportant

Oneida, NY

#80 Dec 24, 2012
I knew I could count on a couple wingnuts in this thread.
Selectron

Snoqualmie, WA

#81 Dec 24, 2012
Cali wrote:
Well I just have to say people still seem to amaze me... a little cusion of mine was killed that day,and the hurt pain and fear was and is very real. You may not want to believe it but wake up and look around people are against people this day and age....
Perhaps you shouldn't have sat on the cushion with all your weight then.
/sarc off

Moron.

I'm pretty sure you meant cousin.
And I'm pretty sure you're another liar.
Selectron

Snoqualmie, WA

#82 Dec 24, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you see a ken cheesey consurt his cell number is ritten right on his gitar.
For the love of humanity! Learn how to spell, you you blithering idiot!
TBrad

Julian, NC

#83 Dec 24, 2012
I'm a school psychologist, and our National organization, which in not government affiliated, has confirmed the death of a colleague as well as the other deaths reported of adults and children. They are not the media--this is an organization dedicated to research and improving the lives of all people. While I can appreciate your mistrust of government, this banter is damaging and disrespectful to those affected by a real, validated tragedy. You are free to hold any belief you choose, but please have consideration for those directly affected by not publicly insulting the families or caseworkers or propagating false claims.
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#84 Dec 24, 2012
Stupid, gullible Americans believe what ever they are told. They research nothing and believe whatever their government tells them. Blindly trusting your government. If you don't see this fraud is acting No tears? Go kill yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 8 min Utica CNY BigotTo... 51
wktv 19 min Tired of these faces 1
utica aud 39 min Cliffys Friend 125
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 48 min Now Im Really Con... 37
i TALK IN CAPS 51 min Im MAD 6
Does Utica have a local Klan chapter? (Mar '11) 55 min Embarrassed Much 14
HERO police DOG URINATES ON NEGRO BROWNS MEMORI... 1 hr YOURE AREA IP IP 1
Ten Most Dangerous Jobs In The United States. (Jun '12) 1 hr Lairdsville 24
utica national (Jun '13) 9 hr godawgsgo 521
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs