Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FL...
Valiantv

Hawthorn, Australia

#74 Dec 23, 2012
Once again, the real conspiracy here is the official tale. The state trooper threatening people who question the official story with prosecution is a sure sign of this.
Valiantv

Hawthorn, Australia

#76 Dec 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and stupid!! I can't believe that there are people this stupid in the usa this is incredibly stupid you people are ghouls creeps with nothing better to do than obsess on suffering and death and pretend you know some big info on "what is really going on" but none of you can get off topix with this evil nasty crazy people talk wow! I could never believe there are so many idiots that actually can't look up their own facts without having to get "secret info" only they claim to know from online freak websites and people who think "everyone is out to get us" right? This is sad for us that so many people are this ignorant in our own country. Sickening.
how is it sick and stupid to question things?, I don't get that at all.
USheep

Portland, OR

#77 Dec 23, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick and stupid!! I can't believe that there are people this stupid in the usa this is incredibly stupid you people are ghouls creeps with nothing better to do than obsess on suffering and death and pretend you know some big info on "what is really going on" but none of you can get off topix with this evil nasty crazy people talk wow! I could never believe there are so many idiots that actually can't look up their own facts without having to get "secret info" only they claim to know from online freak websites and people who think "everyone is out to get us" right? This is sad for us that so many people are this ignorant in our own country. Sickening.
That's right, the government has never lied to us. Everything they say is 100% correct, and they would never manipulate to achieve an agenda. It's never happened!
andrew_w

Australia

#78 Dec 23, 2012
20 kids shot and the paramedics just waited up the road at the fire sation for any injured? They don't enter the school and just accept that there were no survivors?
You'd have to be stupid to believe that.
Who decided the kids couldn't be revived? Who went throuogh the carnage desperately trying to find a child alive?
Answer: Nobody, because there were no dead children, there was no shooting, all they did was pump a few gunshots over the intercom system and went into drill mode from there.
It's a sick joke that is falling apart at the seams.
Valiantv

Hawthorn, Australia

#79 Dec 23, 2012
andrew_w wrote:
20 kids shot and the paramedics just waited up the road at the fire sation for any injured? They don't enter the school and just accept that there were no survivors?
You'd have to be stupid to believe that.
Who decided the kids couldn't be revived? Who went throuogh the carnage desperately trying to find a child alive?
Answer: Nobody, because there were no dead children, there was no shooting, all they did was pump a few gunshots over the intercom system and went into drill mode from there.
It's a sick joke that is falling apart at the seams.
well said, throw in ridiculas interviews and contrived still images, it's been like watching twin peaks this week
namenotimportant

Watertown, NY

#80 Dec 24, 2012
I knew I could count on a couple wingnuts in this thread.
Selectron

Fall City, WA

#81 Dec 24, 2012
Cali wrote:
Well I just have to say people still seem to amaze me... a little cusion of mine was killed that day,and the hurt pain and fear was and is very real. You may not want to believe it but wake up and look around people are against people this day and age....
Perhaps you shouldn't have sat on the cushion with all your weight then.
/sarc off

Moron.

I'm pretty sure you meant cousin.
And I'm pretty sure you're another liar.
Selectron

Fall City, WA

#82 Dec 24, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you see a ken cheesey consurt his cell number is ritten right on his gitar.
For the love of humanity! Learn how to spell, you you blithering idiot!
TBrad

United States

#83 Dec 24, 2012
I'm a school psychologist, and our National organization, which in not government affiliated, has confirmed the death of a colleague as well as the other deaths reported of adults and children. They are not the media--this is an organization dedicated to research and improving the lives of all people. While I can appreciate your mistrust of government, this banter is damaging and disrespectful to those affected by a real, validated tragedy. You are free to hold any belief you choose, but please have consideration for those directly affected by not publicly insulting the families or caseworkers or propagating false claims.
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#84 Dec 24, 2012
Stupid, gullible Americans believe what ever they are told. They research nothing and believe whatever their government tells them. Blindly trusting your government. If you don't see this fraud is acting No tears? Go kill yourself..
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#86 Dec 24, 2012
Smile for the camera dick head! Only a moron can't see through this...

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are
presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new
evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it
is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,
ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

-Frantz Fanon
hank hill

New York, NY

#87 Dec 24, 2012
I love each and every one of you on this thread! This is the best thread ever!
hank hill

New York, NY

#88 Dec 24, 2012
aslo, lets say this whole thing is fabricated, how much money do you think it took for the parents to go along with this?
D-Way-I-C-It

Canastota, NY

#89 Dec 24, 2012
Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots – more than she could count – that went “on and on.”

*** But the very same Dawn Hochsprung was one of the first killed ***

Then they say Nancy Lanza was a teacher at Sandy Hook, or substitute teacher - no she had no connection to the school. At first they said Adam Lanza was a student there, then they report he was homeschooled.

His 24 year old brother Ryan hadn't seen him since 2010, so how did Adam get Ryan's ID? When Adam was found he had Ryan's ID on him. Or a better question is why would he bother with an ID card after all the trouble of bullet proof vest, helmet, etc...

In any regard, they should start banning the psychotropic medicines that cause these events rather than banning guns.
one thing

Fayetteville, NY

#90 Dec 24, 2012
I will give you mental case conspiracy theory nuts one thing.

For some reason, the adults who were killed must not have had any credit.

When you do a people search, not one adult with the names from the list of victims comes back as being in newtown ct. Which is strange.

If anyone can find one of these people in Newtown, please post the link on which service found them.

Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, 47

Mary Sherlach, 56

Lauren Russeau, 30

Victoria Soto, 27

Rachel Davino, 29

Anne Marie Murphy, 25
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#91 Dec 24, 2012
Try to locate Robbie Parker on intellius or any other people search engine. They guy does not come up! Duped the sheeple again! SMFDH!!
Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#92 Dec 24, 2012
Victoria Soto RIP page opened on Dec. 10th. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Sheep

San Mateo, CA

#93 Dec 24, 2012
No one died. Hobama is lying to you sheep. No tears, no tears.
namenotimportant

Watertown, NY

#94 Dec 24, 2012
one thing wrote:
I will give you mental case conspiracy theory nuts one thing.
For some reason, the adults who were killed must not have had any credit.
When you do a people search, not one adult with the names from the list of victims comes back as being in newtown ct. Which is strange.
If anyone can find one of these people in Newtown, please post the link on which service found them.
Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, 47
Here ya go tool!

Mary Sherlach, 56

http://www.spokeo.com/search...
Lauren Russeau, 30
Victoria Soto, 27
Rachel Davino, 29
Anne Marie Murphy, 25
Wowee

Van Nuys, CA

#95 Dec 24, 2012
Back 2 U bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Sure retard, call us when you finally figure out 911. Meanwhile your tin foil hat needs some adjustment!
Aren't you a rude dumbass? Calling people names for thinking outside the box, thinking for themselves...
Did you bother to check out any of the video evidence that the event was staged? No, because you are the "retard" too stupid to see the bullshit that's right up in your face. Tin foil hat...? Can u possibly sound like more of a tool or a troll? I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV manhunters fugitive task force, lenny Depau... (Aug '10) 26 min Lovely12 67
NH cancels football season! 33 min wbor 59
John Ford of Utica... we found your Dell laptop. 34 min Annnd 11
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 54 min Reciprocity A 58
styles/degristina families 1 hr family friend 1
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? (Nov '16) 1 hr Updates 367
Moving to New Hartford 1 hr Live the Good Life 2
Work On Aud Improvements 2 hr Welfare wendy 398
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 3 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 711

Utica Jobs