<quoted text>
Screw you
No, thanks. Very articulate, though:)

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#404 Jan 25, 2013
So what wrote:
It matters not what was used in any given shooting. There is no good reason for private ownership of automatic weapons, multi-cartridge magazines, or sam missles. Bsn all.
You're wrong, of course. Using your logic, the right to free speech is granted ONLY if you have a need to speak; otherwise, no one has the right to free speech.

Rights and needs are not linked in the Bill of Rights.
Jeff Thomaserson

Utica, NY

#406 Jan 25, 2013
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong, of course. Using your logic, the right to free speech is granted ONLY if you have a need to speak; otherwise, no one has the right to free speech.
Rights and needs are not linked in the Bill of Rights.
Automatic nor semiautomatic weapons were not mentioned in bill of rights.
Wrong

Utica, NY

#407 Jan 25, 2013
So what wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not what was used in any given shooting. There is no good reason for private ownership of automatic weapons, multi-cartridge magazines, or sam missles. Bsn all.
It does matter when they're using the tragedy to ban a specific group of weapons based on a lie! Only an idiot would think it's ok for our government to put through legislation based on a lie. I guess you think it would be okay for you or your child to be sent into a warzone and killed based on a lie too, right?

Attitudes like yours are exactly why it won't be difficult to take away all of our rights at some point!
j hoover

Utica, NY

#408 Jan 25, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter when they're using the tragedy to ban a specific group of weapons based on a lie! Only an idiot would think it's ok for our government to put through legislation based on a lie. I guess you think it would be okay for you or your child to be sent into a warzone and killed based on a lie too, right?
Attitudes like yours are exactly why it won't be difficult to take away all of our rights at some point!
Taking away auto and semi auto based on many acts in recent years. Good move for a progressive govt. Move out of your cave and enjoy the sunlight.
me

Utica, NY

#409 Jan 27, 2013
So sad
hap

Dracut, MA

#410 Jan 28, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a tool.
better a tool than a fool
Wrong again

Utica, NY

#411 Jan 28, 2013
j hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking away auto and semi auto based on many acts in recent years. Good move for a progressive govt. Move out of your cave and enjoy the sunlight.
List the total number of people that died and exactly how many events you're referring to. You won't because then it would show you that the numbers of deaths and acts don't justify what they're trying to do. And you're posting misinformation. Name 1 event that took place with an automatic weapon? If you don't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic, then you should not post your "opinion" about any of this.
If passing new gun control laws was a fix or a deterrent to gun crimes, then inner city Chicago would be a safe place to be. Review their existing gun laws and murder stats and try to explain how great gun laws work. And you're wrong again. The Sandy Hook Tragedy is being used to ban a specific type of weapon that the public is being told was used, when there is evidence that the type of weapon was not used. It matters 100%, only a fool would think it doesn't!
Ron Tebo Sux

AOL

#413 Jan 29, 2013
This post was initiated by Ron Tebo.

He chased down his alleged child abuser and posted the video on You Tube.

What a psycho.

Where is the PROOF that he was molested as a child?? There is none.

He must be a FRAUD.
At Wrong Again

AOL

#414 Jan 29, 2013
I spoke to a first responder today.

He told me that Adam Lanza NEVER FIRED that assault weapon.

The media doesn't want the truth out.

So, suck on that.
Ron Tebo Sux

Milford, CT

#415 Jan 29, 2013
go to hell wrote:
Guys like you and all your followers should be locked away in jail for ever!
RIP angels of Newtown
Ron Tebo www.scifake.com and Kirby Robinson www.eyeontheparanormal.blogspot.com

started this thread.

They should be arrested.
Brian Williams

Utica, NY

#416 Jan 29, 2013
At Wrong Again wrote:
So, suck on that.
Utica Forum is a hoax. It is one person entering each post.
TRUE

Camillus, NY

#417 Jan 29, 2013
At Wrong Again wrote:
So, suck on that.
Not one round that was in a victim was fired from a assault weapon, NOT ONE. All from pistols.
Brian Williams

Utica, NY

#418 Jan 29, 2013
TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one round that was in a victim was fired from a assault weapon, NOT ONE. All from pistols.
A gun is a gun. Get rid of them all.
lol

AOL

#420 Jan 31, 2013
Brian Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Utica Forum is a hoax. It is one person entering each post.
lol
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

#421 Feb 1, 2013
At Wrong Again wrote:
So, suck on that.
Dead men can't pull triggers.
FREE thinking citizen

Howell, MI

#422 Feb 8, 2013
nothin but a hoax wrote:
It was an obvious hoax. My daughter was beaten to death in 93. I KNOW what grieving fathers look like. The actor in the video is obviously just that. An ACTOR! i KNOW what town coroners look and act like. The guy in the videos is a friggin joke. This is all bullshit! It IS a hoax and i guarantee you now, the kids are just fine, and in the witness protection program with new namea, and id's, waiting for the heat to die down and their parents to be reunited with them. As i said, my daughter died horribly. Iy was closed casket, but i still got to see her body. The "parents" didnt get to id the bodiea let alone see them? BULLSHIT! i would love to see someone dig up an empty casket just so the media could catch a glimpse at our corrupt governments bullshit gun grab agenda reasoning. It was a hoax and until I see a body, it will remain just that. A HOAX!!!!!
Don't worry, the sheep will believe anything the media tells them and the government tries to sell them. Shows the mentality of these gullible residents destined to be slaves in any military state. They will sell out their own families with the promise of a future utopia which they will never see.
voteNO

Sutton, MA

#423 Feb 8, 2013
Where my tin hat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ND and Warmack posts blocked....hmm 20 min SCHOOLAGONER 1
wives who support their husbands 22 min Hmmmm 7
The Sentence Of Brindisi 48 min My opinion 8
Be Proud Utica Ranked At 851 1 hr Little Andy 9
Three shots fired incidents in less than 7 hour... 2 hr King Andy Duh Wop 2
june lopez meth lab 2 hr jamie 4
Who is stephanie excell 2 hr jeffantalek 27
Jill WKTV 3 hr Da mailman 57
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 7 hr Wide Bodied Utican 388
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 9 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 11 hr in the know 9
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News