Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

#359 Jan 17, 2013
Oh so wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, paperclip and these others were not "secret govt" conspiracies. If you even mention paperclip in this context I guess that explains why you're so paranoid and "convinced". Either way, nobody fkn cares what you goons think you wouldn't be satisfied if someone dumped a dead kid for proof on your ghoulish asses. You don't WANT to hear the truth because it just strips away your "godlike all knowing aura", but sorry fat asshole, most of us just look at your stupid Youtube educations and wonder who the fk pays you people for what kind of work to feed your ignorant selves. Again obviously you're basically unemployable if you're this gullible and stupid and yes.... antisocial. You're not worth debating because you're just stupid and people would have to educate you with the REAL facts and basics of law, journalism and medical forensics before even attempting to get you to grasp what the rest of the educated world has already accepted for what it is. You can't debate you just endlessly contradict... you retards. You cite un-peer reviewed JUNK PRODUCED youtube videos and junk science. Couple that with your feeble 14yo's understanding of the real professional world and you see why you spend all day staring at your youtubes.
Go slap your mother hard for raising you this chicken-stupid.
Get a girlfriend and a life.
Ok,you have it all figured out. I DO NOT watch youtube videos. I do not know what happened at Sandy Hook school or what else went on there. However there are plenty of inconsistencies. If these "journalists" you refer to are so thorough why have they not asked the same questions that some "idiot" figured out and posted on youtube? Isn't this there profession? Shouldn't they have been asking those questions first? Ill tell you why, because they aren't journalists. They do not go out and search for fact, they parrot what is handed to them by their parent network. That is where you get your news from. Not from "boots on the ground" but something that has been taken and edited hundreds of miles away. It is based on the 24 hour infotainment news cycle. What will all you turn on your tv and believe, believe being the key word. The fact that you have it all sewn up and figured out proves that you aren't as intelligent as you claim to be. There is no room in your mind for any outside possibilities other than what comes through your television. They call that brainwashing They used to be called "investigative journalists" for a reason.
Simple

Utica, NY

#360 Jan 17, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok,you have it all figured out. I DO NOT watch youtube videos. I do not know what happened at Sandy Hook school or what else went on there. However there are plenty of inconsistencies. If these "journalists" you refer to are so thorough why have they not asked the same questions that some "idiot" figured out and posted on youtube? Isn't this there profession? Shouldn't they have been asking those questions first? Ill tell you why, because they aren't journalists. They do not go out and search for fact, they parrot what is handed to them by their parent network. That is where you get your news from. Not from "boots on the ground" but something that has been taken and edited hundreds of miles away. It is based on the 24 hour infotainment news cycle. What will all you turn on your tv and believe, believe being the key word. The fact that you have it all sewn up and figured out proves that you aren't as intelligent as you claim to be. There is no room in your mind for any outside possibilities other than what comes through your television. They call that brainwashing They used to be called "investigative journalists" for a reason.
You explained it very well Mike Jones but unfortunately it is a waste of time. People have been conditioned to believe what they are told without questioning it. The past few generations have grown up in a world where "infotainment" is the norm and they have no frame of reference for anything else. You might as well try to teach them to speak Russian than understanding your point, it would probably be much easier. Either way, it's easy for things to happen now because the majority of the public thinks exactly like that poster. And anything said outside of that generic thought is ridiculed. It's all about the brainwashing and control and they fall right into it. It's easy to condition citizens from their childhood, that's how you take over a society. It's no different than religion. Children are conditioned from the crib and they'll be damned if anyone can tell them that there just might not be a God.
Yugo-flock-yours elf

Astoria, NY

#362 Jan 17, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
You explained it very well Mike Jones but unfortunately it is a waste of time. People have been conditioned to believe what they are told without questioning it. The past few generations have grown up in a world where "infotainment" is the norm and they have no frame of reference for anything else. You might as well try to teach them to speak Russian than understanding your point, it would probably be much easier. Either way, it's easy for things to happen now because the majority of the public thinks exactly like that poster. And anything said outside of that generic thought is ridiculed. It's all about the brainwashing and control and they fall right into it. It's easy to condition citizens from their childhood, that's how you take over a society. It's no different than religion. Children are conditioned from the crib and they'll be damned if anyone can tell them that there just might not be a God.
Good you and Mike Jones go have a 69 and smoke some crack. Hint - if you really believe a medical examiner and his assistants and support staff are hiding a "secret blackops coverup by the sooper-sekrit-squirrel shadow government you'd better upgrade that crack stem to a saxophone so you can both have a blow at full volume! You people are uneducated assholes talking alarmist sht but none of you have the balls to file a FOI slip right? Oh I get it I'm "being paid off" too right losers? GOD you are right, there's been a real dumbing down going on. YOU!
hap

Springfield, MA

#363 Jan 17, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a factually challenged ghoul, you know the truth this is just you version of Farmville online. These undereducated Youtube scholars and armchair detectives are hilarious!
Stick to your action figure dolly play.
you doing the h again heather
Alvin

Angeles City, Philippines

#364 Jan 18, 2013
hank hill wrote:
To the original poster...while you do make a couple of good points, you do realize everyone reacts differently to trauma right? And also theres less chance of such a traumatic reaction from the kids when they don't see the dead bodies of their friends/schoolmates/siblings/t eachers. And the bit about the parents taking the kids to dinner that night...well no shit! Those parent's would have done anything those kids asked for that night! If it's mickey dees or a pony, those kids would have gotten anything they asked for because their parents felt blessed that they were still there to ask for anything.
But like I said...ya had a couple good points, ya lost me when you decided apparently everyone reacts to trauma the same as in thNeutralizede movies. Good try though. Better luck next time. Keep researching and get back to us when you find something new.
I was a big city police official, with 30 yrs of experience. I have NEVER scene a crime scene so poorly contained. Specifically the crime scene area was never isloation or preserved for proper evidence collection. The rifle removed from the trunk of the alleged perps vehicle was improperly handled. No semi competent lawman would mishandle evidence in that manner. Emergency vehicles were poorly position and blocked in, therefore completely neutralized. The coroners indicated he'd found all the victims had been killed by a rifle, yet its been reported, only handguns were found inside.

There are so many things wrong with the incident that it becomes VERY difficult to believe it happened as reported if it actually happened at all.

On a side note (having seen hundreds of grieving relatives)its strange how ALL of the relatives we've seen do not appear devastated and/or traumatized.
But uhhh

Astoria, NY

#365 Jan 18, 2013
More nonsense.
WELCOME

Syracuse, NY

#366 Jan 18, 2013
But uhhh wrote:
More nonsense.
Yes, from you. You post nothing of any bearing what so ever. Why don't you go play on the rome topix, more up your alley.
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

#367 Jan 18, 2013
Alvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a big city police official, with 30 yrs of experience. I have NEVER scene a crime scene so poorly contained. Specifically the crime scene area was never isloation or preserved for proper evidence collection. The rifle removed from the trunk of the alleged perps vehicle was improperly handled. No semi competent lawman would mishandle evidence in that manner. Emergency vehicles were poorly position and blocked in, therefore completely neutralized. The coroners indicated he'd found all the victims had been killed by a rifle, yet its been reported, only handguns were found inside.
There are so many things wrong with the incident that it becomes VERY difficult to believe it happened as reported if it actually happened at all.
On a side note (having seen hundreds of grieving relatives)its strange how ALL of the relatives we've seen do not appear devastated and/or traumatized.
thank you sir for serving the public, and for this honest post. You have hit the nail on the head.
But uhhh

Astoria, NY

#368 Jan 18, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you sir for serving the public, and for this honest post. You have hit the nail on the head.
You mean the pinhead.
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

#369 Jan 18, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ptbd6qRY358XX watch this one.. the black honda has "all the car doors open" at the school during the shooting. Why would adam leave all the doors open...and why would he leave several black sweatshirts on the ground by the car?
bump.
LOL here we go

Astoria, NY

#370 Jan 18, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
<quoted text>
bump.
Sorry, not everyone relies on their "Youtube Education" retard. There's a good special on all week about what idiots you Sandy Hook conspiracy retards that proves what imbeciles you really are. Retard amateurs hoping people come look at your cornball ignorant videos.
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#372 Jan 18, 2013
LOL here we go wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, not everyone relies on their "Youtube Education" retard. There's a good special on all week about what idiots you Sandy Hook conspiracy retards that proves what imbeciles you really are. Retard amateurs hoping people come look at your cornball ignorant videos.
What channel, and time? Just curious.
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

#373 Jan 18, 2013
LOL here we go wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, not everyone relies on their "Youtube Education" retard. There's a good special on all week about what idiots you Sandy Hook conspiracy retards that proves what imbeciles you really are. Retard amateurs hoping people come look at your cornball ignorant videos.
it appears you "pasted" this answer to the wrong thread. Did you watch the video? It is a simple interview. I don't believe there is anything ignorant about it. Also, I've never uploaded a video for people to watch. So I am not interested in having people watch my cornball videos. Thanks for the chuckle though.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#374 Jan 18, 2013
Weirdos with too much time on their hands.
Anonymous

Melrose, MA

#375 Jan 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
my I suggest you read christopher bollyns Solving 911.,and watch architects and engineers for 911 truth.
Send them to that church in north Utica. The redeemerites of redeemer church go there on Herkimer road
Sandra Shooker

Utica, NY

#376 Jan 19, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
Weirdos with too much time on their hands.
Why don't we all just take a stance of the utterance in the bioshpere and see where it all began unravelling? If there is a chance of bringing this to circumference we should apprehend the several tupperance in the field of annoyance. Then, we could find out the real reason for the animosity of the chosen feral residents.
Remington

Utica, NY

#377 Jan 19, 2013
the school was seclued and a great spot to have a faulse flag

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#378 Jan 19, 2013
Remington wrote:
the school was seclued and a great spot to have a faulse flag
Secluded? Why not go check Bing Maps to see how secluded it is before you say that. This is all just silly stuff I'm surprised you fall for this malarkey Cuba.
hap

Enfield, CT

#379 Jan 21, 2013
These are the same idiots that believed that romney was going to be potus. Because fox and rush told them so.
Cuomo taking money

San Jose, CA

#380 Jan 21, 2013
Alleged Sig Sauer owned by Nancy Lanza is a government issue gun given to armed CIA personnel! Somebody in Utica, NY knew about the CIA as they mentioned CIA having placed surveillance in an object, also admitted to photoshopping images, admitted or shall I change the word from admitted to brag about knowing there was going to be an alleged shooting or propaganda shooting sometime earlier and went on to mentioned the type of subject in the shooting, mentioned the shooter and more.

Do some research, the mother of Emillie is the father! Take a closer look at her picture and it is actually his image. The teeth are the same, the mouth is the same, the facial features are exactly the same.

It was a hoax!

Someone here in Utica, NY knows a little too much about the workings of this false flag. FYI, Homeland Security was having a drill nearby in CT and the Governor admitted to an event as such was to happen.

As for the events in Webster, they also may have been planned. Cuomo's lieutenant governor was the former Mayor of Rochester. Cuomo ran too fast to jump on the guns when he deliberately and criminally took a $2 million dollar bribe from a slumlord that he was to have prosecuted, but didn't.

Cuomo and Obama are up to a dirty stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 min positronium 6,438
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 18 min Main Man 15
Danielle Giruzzi - Hot Shrimp Thief (Mar '11) 24 min Jim Shrimp 118
Utica teen accused of robbing group of people 25 min C No Evil 5
Whitesboro High School (Jan '14) 33 min leslie 59
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 35 min For the consumers 257
Utica College: Lowest rating in ELEVEN COUNTY U... 36 min Babbler 50
yanadasis closes club house 3 hr kissmyazz 18
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 4 hr wow 61
NH new AD, you blew it already. 5 hr mama 13
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr drip 23
•••
•••