Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FL...
Remington

Carthage, NY

#377 Jan 19, 2013
the school was seclued and a great spot to have a faulse flag
hap

United States

#379 Jan 21, 2013
These are the same idiots that believed that romney was going to be potus. Because fox and rush told them so.
Cuomo taking money

San Jose, CA

#380 Jan 21, 2013
Alleged Sig Sauer owned by Nancy Lanza is a government issue gun given to armed CIA personnel! Somebody in Utica, NY knew about the CIA as they mentioned CIA having placed surveillance in an object, also admitted to photoshopping images, admitted or shall I change the word from admitted to brag about knowing there was going to be an alleged shooting or propaganda shooting sometime earlier and went on to mentioned the type of subject in the shooting, mentioned the shooter and more.

Do some research, the mother of Emillie is the father! Take a closer look at her picture and it is actually his image. The teeth are the same, the mouth is the same, the facial features are exactly the same.

It was a hoax!

Someone here in Utica, NY knows a little too much about the workings of this false flag. FYI, Homeland Security was having a drill nearby in CT and the Governor admitted to an event as such was to happen.

As for the events in Webster, they also may have been planned. Cuomo's lieutenant governor was the former Mayor of Rochester. Cuomo ran too fast to jump on the guns when he deliberately and criminally took a $2 million dollar bribe from a slumlord that he was to have prosecuted, but didn't.

Cuomo and Obama are up to a dirty stunt.
Steve Martin

Houlton, ME

#381 Jan 21, 2013
I think Mrs. Parker is pregnant in these pictures. Tought trick for "Robbie" to have pulled off, don't ya think?
Cuomo taking money wrote:
Alleged Sig Sauer owned by Nancy Lanza is a government issue gun given to armed CIA personnel! Somebody in Utica, NY knew about the CIA as they mentioned CIA having placed surveillance in an object, also admitted to photoshopping images, admitted or shall I change the word from admitted to brag about knowing there was going to be an alleged shooting or propaganda shooting sometime earlier and went on to mentioned the type of subject in the shooting, mentioned the shooter and more.
Do some research, the mother of Emillie is the father! Take a closer look at her picture and it is actually his image. The teeth are the same, the mouth is the same, the facial features are exactly the same.
It was a hoax!
Someone here in Utica, NY knows a little too much about the workings of this false flag. FYI, Homeland Security was having a drill nearby in CT and the Governor admitted to an event as such was to happen.
As for the events in Webster, they also may have been planned. Cuomo's lieutenant governor was the former Mayor of Rochester. Cuomo ran too fast to jump on the guns when he deliberately and criminally took a $2 million dollar bribe from a slumlord that he was to have prosecuted, but didn't.
Cuomo and Obama are up to a dirty stunt.
Steve Martin

Houlton, ME

#382 Jan 21, 2013
Enlighten

Ames, IA

#384 Jan 21, 2013
go to hell wrote:
Guys like you and all your followers should be locked away in jail for ever!
RIP angels of Newtown
Your a tool.
Enlighten

Ames, IA

#385 Jan 21, 2013
The only
hoax going on here involves you people's GEDs.
Actually whats funny is the tools that think their smart just because they go to college, memorizing someone elses ideas does not make you a genius. Most of you stupid bitches are so superficial and ignorant if your car had a flat tire you'd probably have to call daddy huh. Haha lame
pulitz

Montgomery, NY

#386 Jan 21, 2013
ss death records showing Adam Lanza dead 1 day before the shooting.
Search Adam Lanza died one day before Sandy Hook?

Records show December 13 as date of death. Too many anomalies in this event, the state and media keep changing the narrative to keep up with the corruption researchers.
Carl

Atlanta, GA

#387 Jan 21, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a tool.
How do 'enlighten people' with your head so far up your ass? You people are stupid.
Mental Sclerosis people

United States

#388 Jan 21, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>How do 'enlighten people' with your head so far up your ass? You people are stupid.
Skip it they have a new retard "theory" that explains everything. This is the new teenage loser generation raised on Jerry Springer -- "Youtube Facts" and today's public schools. Like nobody would fact check a tyo.

They don't want to know the truth they just like talking about dead kids for thier ghoul getoff and pretending they get to "enlighten" you with their awesome sooper doooper secrkit squirel *knowledge*" that they are only privy to. You must sit at their feet and let them regale you with their "Youtube facts" and wisdom from "truth sites".
These are the same fkn illogical, ignorant mental zeroes and retard "social downs syndrome kids" you knew in school that had no girlfriend, no car and did weird things to cats while your rock band was crankin bars on Friday nights. Some had secret boyfriends at least LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!

That's why they're all "Mom's basement Pulitzer Awardees!" but can't get up off their asses and verify facts for themselves they need Asshole Jones and other junk-science "gurus". Let them sit and type like the 911 losers they do less damage that way.
Mental Sclerosis people

United States

#389 Jan 21, 2013
Oh damn silly me! I might get accused of being on the payroll or "one of them" now too LOL! I know the big "sheep" word will be bandied by the Pulitzer peons Educated at the University of Ted Kaszinski LMFAO!

Fuck! I sure hope I'm not paying for his birth control too LOL!
bad actors

Cross Plains, IN

#391 Jan 22, 2013
I see dum people wrote:
Kenny Chesney performed a concert Wednesday night and he received a call on his cell phone 20 minutes before the show started. On the other end was a mother of one of the children, Grace. She told him that her late child's favorite song was no shoes, no shirt, no problem and then he sang it , in her memory,during the show. Now, if that is not proof I do not know what is.
Proof of what?
bad actors

Cross Plains, IN

#392 Jan 22, 2013
Mental Sclerosis people wrote:
<quoted text>Skip it they have a new retard "theory" that explains everything. This is the new teenage loser generation raised on Jerry Springer -- "Youtube Facts" and today's public schools. Like nobody would fact check a tyo.
They don't want to know the truth they just like talking about dead kids for thier ghoul getoff and pretending they get to "enlighten" you with their awesome sooper doooper secrkit squirel *knowledge*" that they are only privy to. You must sit at their feet and let them regale you with their "Youtube facts" and wisdom from "truth sites".
These are the same fkn illogical, ignorant mental zeroes and retard "social downs syndrome kids" you knew in school that had no girlfriend, no car and did weird things to cats while your rock band was crankin bars on Friday nights. Some had secret boyfriends at least LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!
That's why they're all "Mom's basement Pulitzer Awardees!" but can't get up off their asses and verify facts for themselves they need Asshole Jones and other junk-science "gurus". Let them sit and type like the 911 losers they do less damage that way.
How much are you getting paid or are u just fucking retards. You are just running your mouths and you dont have points to argue and dodge questions like a fucking liberal. Ask questions gather facts and get ur news from multiple sources. Ask questions even if their the ones that msm wont ask. Like, when will the video be release and who was that guy? Why is their always conflicting evidence and no one can get their story straight. But hey just ignore the fact that there was a dhs terrorism and children drill/meeting 20 min down the road the same day and that the "father" has been confirmed as an actor from florida and who was that little girl the president was holding in the video? The dead girl that was still alive. Responding intelligently shows ur not a troll. Otherwise all posts will be ignored due to being a waste of time
Patriot

New Hartford, NY

#393 Jan 22, 2013
Get over it

United States

#394 Jan 22, 2013
bad actors wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are you getting paid or are u just fucking retards. You are just running your mouths and you dont have points to argue and dodge questions like a fucking liberal. Ask questions gather facts and get ur news from multiple sources. Ask questions even if their the ones that msm wont ask. Like, when will the video be release and who was that guy? Why is their always conflicting evidence and no one can get their story straight. But hey just ignore the fact that there was a dhs terrorism and children drill/meeting 20 min down the road the same day and that the "father" has been confirmed as an actor from florida and who was that little girl the president was holding in the video? The dead girl that was still alive. Responding intelligently shows ur not a troll. Otherwise all posts will be ignored due to being a waste of time
Wow you are off the chain retard! I'm not a liberal by a longshot. You dont even KNOW anything about what you are talking about youI KNOW youre an idiot because I KNOW Im not getting paid retard so you KNOW I KNOW what a fkn RETARD you look like right now. Nobody wants to debate your stupid amateur retard youtube videos now deal with it and get a life scumbag loser. Try a rubber girlfriend if you retards had a real shred of proof every reporter in the world would step up for the Pulitzer. Oh wait I get it... theyre all getting paid too right azzhole? OMG you people are some fkn paranoid and stupid this is actually funny! You really need to get out of the basement more often if it's that important to you. I guess you morons got tired of screaming about your pretend 911 sekrit squirrel plot!

You! Little dumb 16 year old!
Car!
Money!
Go Adult Store!
Buy rubber woman!
Bye!
Get over it

United States

#395 Jan 23, 2013
bad actors wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are you getting paid or are u just fcking retards. You are just running your mouths and you dont have points to argue and dodge questions like a fucking liberal. Ask questions gather facts and get ur news from multiple sources. Ask questions even if their the ones that msm wont ask. Like, when will the video be release and who was that guy? Why is their always conflicting evidence and no one can get their story straight. But hey just ignore the fact that there was a dhs terrorism and children drill/meeting 20 min down the road the same day and that the "father" has been confirmed as an actor from florida and who was that little girl the president was holding in the video? The dead girl that was still alive. Responding intelligently shows ur not a troll. Otherwise all posts will be ignored due to being a waste of time
Wow you are off the chain retard! I'm not a liberal by a longshot. You dont even KNOW anything about what you are talking about youI KNOW youre an idiot because I KNOW Im not getting paid retard so you KNOW I KNOW what a fkn RETARD you look like right now. Nobody wants to debate your stupid amateur retard youtube videos now deal with it and get a life scumbag loser. Try a rubber girlfriend if you retards had a real shred of proof every reporter in the world would step up for the Pulitzer. Oh wait I get it... theyre all getting paid too right azzhole? OMG you people are some fkn paranoid and stupid this is actually funny! You really need to get out of the basement more often if it's that important to you. I guess you morons got tired of screaming about your pretend 911 sekrit squirrel plot!

Car!
Money!
Go Adult Store!
Buy rubber woman!
Bye!
Get over it

United States

#396 Jan 23, 2013
O no!! The Super Seekrit Squirrels!!
hap

Danvers, MA

#397 Jan 23, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are off the chain retard! I'm not a liberal by a longshot. You dont even KNOW anything about what you are talking about youI KNOW youre an idiot because I KNOW Im not getting paid retard so you KNOW I KNOW what a fkn RETARD you look like right now. Nobody wants to debate your stupid amateur retard youtube videos now deal with it and get a life scumbag loser. Try a rubber girlfriend if you retards had a real shred of proof every reporter in the world would step up for the Pulitzer. Oh wait I get it... theyre all getting paid too right azzhole? OMG you people are some fkn paranoid and stupid this is actually funny! You really need to get out of the basement more often if it's that important to you. I guess you morons got tired of screaming about your pretend 911 sekrit squirrel plot!
Car!
Money!
Go Adult Store!
Buy rubber woman!
Bye!
These people watch to much fox news they still think willard romney is going to win by a landslide. Lol there brain is melting they will believe anything the right says. Didnt you know Obama is the anti christ
Mike Jones

New Hartford, NY

#399 Jan 24, 2013
Mental Sclerosis people wrote:
<quoted text>Skip it they have a new retard "theory" that explains everything. This is the new teenage loser generation raised on Jerry Springer -- "Youtube Facts" and today's public schools. Like nobody would fact check a tyo.
So now while they are trying to ban assault rifles in DC, CNN.com says that the 'Assault rifle" was never inside at Sandy Hook. The crime was committed with four handguns. Why aren't they going after pistols?
So what

Herkimer, NY

#400 Jan 24, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
So now while they are trying to ban assault rifles in DC, CNN.com says that the 'Assault rifle" was never inside at Sandy Hook. The crime was committed with four handguns. Why aren't they going after pistols?
It matters not what was used in any given shooting. There is no good reason for private ownership of automatic weapons, multi-cartridge magazines, or sam missles. Bsn all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost my Job and no Eclipse 30 min LMAO 3
Jesus Forgive them 32 min Tarzan III 1
If Her Chest Has Got A Bump, She's Old Enough T... 46 min American Law 12
would YOU POP FAMILY OVER FRIED CHICKEN CUZ WILL 1 hr KNUCCORNS 4
post AFRICAN BABY RA PE PICS ON TWITTER (Jul '14) 1 hr KNUCCORNS 20
why BRILLO HEADS BURN AND ABUSE KIDS LIKE AFRICA 1 hr KNUCCORNS 2
Slice Pizzeria 1 hr He is 9
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 2 hr Gov Cheese Hockey 22
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 3 hr For The Record 28
No Downtown hospital 4 hr NoHospitalDowntown 159