Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

warned about flopix wrote:
<quoted text> Sure you do, so crc ho what mac do you have and what has Ubuntu on it ?
Why do you always somehow equate computer knowledge to world knowledge? Your actions speak louder than your words. Here.. have a tissue.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Sure you do, so crc ho what mac do you have and what has Ubuntu on it ?
Ignored. I have several computers and regardless you're just an angry crybaby.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I asked a question, nice dodge, I bet you have several mac an windows PC, in your topix mind.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always somehow equate computer knowledge to world knowledge? Your actions speak louder than your words. Here.. have a tissue.
Anyone using a PC an surfing but doesn't know one thing is like driving a car an not knowing it has breaks.

So you don't know, someone asks a question, anyone with some form of a brain inside their skull could be able to use the thing their going online with an get a answer. If they can't then their brain is mush, and they will pray to Obama an Gates until they die.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

WOMAN! Where's your sis been? Good to see you out here not taking and idiot s**t still! Why are you messing' with the urchins? Let them live in paranoia while people run away from them? This is positively slummin' for you. Heh!
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Ignored. I have several computers and regardless you're just an angry crybaby.
I'll make this simple so you can grasp it.
Post what is the newest Mac you have an the newest windows PC or laptop.

“An excitable boy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I asked a question, nice dodge, I bet you have several mac an windows PC, in your topix mind.
Huh? Like no-one owns a few computers? I give away to poor people better stuff than you own probably. I think you should find a new way to try to prove you're "smart" this was old on day one.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

A picture of a little girl holding a gun out a window speaks, I need my bottle.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ian Hob wrote:
WOMAN! Where's your sis been? Good to see you out here not taking and idiot s**t still! Why are you messing' with the urchins? Let them live in paranoia while people run away from them? This is positively slummin' for you. Heh!
Are you related to the crc ho,(( Good to see you out here not taking and idiot ))

Is this a new welfare language ?

Matches you women,((((So true! I had a local cop stalk me my father's security company caught him at a rented house of ours.))
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Like no-one owns a few computers? I give away to poor people better stuff than you own probably. I think you should find a new way to try to prove you're "smart" this was old on day one.
Listen loser, one of my PC's cost more then all your garbage you've had in your life.

Post what RAID ROM was on your most expensive mobo ?

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ian Hob wrote:
Aside from the guy with the wrecked truck now I DON'T SLUM around lol! Where are you now? Call me I have something you might want to know.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

People just wait for the welfare trash to leave, OH ME MY, I mean the honor students, Genius "and" talking, fools.

Take note, the people who have posted some form of evidence have a brain, the welfare trash post empty words.

Simple.

“An excitable boy”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

People just wait for the welfare trash to leave, OH ME MY, I mean the honor students, Genius "and" talking, fools.
Take note, the people who have posted some form of evidence have a brain, the welfare trash post empty words.
Simple.
I think you need some success in your life. You wouldn't sound so defeated all the time and seek to "prove" you took some stupid community college class. Probably "SUNY Pretend IT".
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need some success in your life. You wouldn't sound so defeated all the time and seek to "prove" you took some stupid community college class. Probably "SUNY Pretend IT".
I asked a simple question, you say how you have such expensive PC equipment an I probably have junk. If you have such good PC equipment, any mobo over 100$ is going to be able to RAID. When you RAID, you can't without the option ROM in the BIOS. The option ROM is important for SSD's, if the ROM is a late version, when windows deletes a file, the command must go to the drive so the LBA'a are told the cell is no longer valid and can be written too again. Anyone with a hot PC, is going to RAID and would know the ROM.

Maybe I should post I went to Harvard and pretend that I have a memory and can study and go to school.

So, I am the one who needs success, so I should be more like you and miss ME MY and call people names, not post one valid piece of evidence, and call people stupid and I'll be successful.

If you say I did, its because I stoop down to others level to deal with them.

Now what you do makes you all so smart, but knowing the thing your using to post with and the free world uses, most all equipment uses, people aren't smart.

Sounds like a COP out.

But you win. You too ME MY.
Loonies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text> I asked a simple question, you say how you have such expensive PC equipment an I probably have junk. If you have such good PC equipment, any mobo over 100$ is going to be able to RAID. When you RAID, you can't without the option ROM in the BIOS. The option ROM is important for SSD's, if the ROM is a late version, when windows deletes a file, the command must go to the drive so the LBA'a are told the cell is no longer valid and can be written too again. Anyone with a hot PC, is going to RAID and would know the ROM.
Maybe I should post I went to Harvard and pretend that I have a memory and can study and go to school.
So, I am the one who needs success, so I should be more like you and miss ME MY and call people names, not post one valid piece of evidence, and call people stupid and I'll be successful.
If you say I did, its because I stoop down to others level to deal with them.
Now what you do makes you all so smart, but knowing the thing your using to post with and the free world uses, most all equipment uses, people aren't smart.
Sounds like a COP out.
But you win. You too ME MY.
Oh here we go moboman is out trying to prove his "superiority" by talking about RAIDs again. You really need a life I think most people know better then to stoop to your level. You are really needy and pathetic. They are right.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Loonies wrote:
<quoted text>Oh here we go moboman is out trying to prove his "superiority" by talking about RAIDs again. You really need a life I think most people know better then to stoop to your level. You are really needy and pathetic. They are right.
I can talk about anything, post something in the real world in stead of your pathetic empty comments, not one technical word, thought, idea ever in your life have you posted, but in your flopix mind you went to Hamilton too. Night Doc. Thanks for the coffee.
Missed you, you musta loved step daddy LONG TIME today.
I see drunks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

<quoted text> I can talk about anything, post something in the real world in stead of your pathetic empty comments, not one technical word, thought, idea ever in your life have you posted, but in your flopix mind you went to Hamilton too. Night Doc. Thanks for the coffee.
Missed you, you musta loved step daddy LONG TIME today.
No retard I went to a real college where they make the BEST engineers. Guess agAin poor upstate loser!
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a factually challenged ghoul, you know the truth this is just you version of Farmville online. These undereducated Youtube scholars and armchair detectives are hilarious!
Stick to your action figure dolly play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... watch this one.. the black honda has "all the car doors open" at the school during the shooting. Why would adam leave all the doors open...and why would he leave several black sweatshirts on the ground by the car?
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Fordham NYU doesn't offer classes? REALLY?
I don't pay attention to conspiracies where the familes themselves responded and proved the idiots and their silly conspiracy are a complete fabrication. These people KNOW that they just don't want the truth. It's a cry for attention you don't see many normal people talking about this and they can only cite Youtube and "Alex Jones" so give it up. These people all talk and act like they're 17 year old little boys and yes the world is laughing at you because this week CNN and several other networks are exposing these fools for what they are. At this point you people are basically humored for laughs.
So what were Operation Gladio, Dormouse, Paperclip, Artichoke, and others? Figments of our collective conspiracy imagination? I understand your unwillingness to question an official story. I was once like you, I am no longer. I am not claiming to have all the answers, but the first question that comes to mind is why gun control now? Hundreds of little black children have been dying for years in the ghetto. 20 little white kids die, everyone loses it. Why? 1.5 Million dead iraqis at our hands, why question it now? Drones strikes daily, why question it now?
Speak 4 yourself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Listen loser, one of my PC's cost more then all your garbage you've had in your life.
Post what RAID ROM was on your most expensive mobo ?
You sound like you're about 7 years old retard. Face it, by your displayed ignorance and poor logic, along with your racism and pissy attitude, nobody's paying you much for anything but menial labor. You can't even argue like a normal fkn human being because you're upstate ilk. So no I doubt you have "the most bestist and expensivist" memory retard.

BTW I'm still using 2 SSHS per machine but if I remember correct, and you can't fk with me when it comes to memory or math... you didn't even know what it was the last time you tried to "impress" people with your petty materialistic retard shyt. Let me go find that link moboman! While I'm at it I'll post the link where you once again issue the TROLL MOBO CHALLENGE and mistakenly admit you have to use freebie "Malwarebytes" and can't even afford a subscription to something that actually costs money.

You really are so fkn desperate and have such low esteem if this is what you call a fight! You're not eve trying or this is the best you got.

So really... GFY nobody cares what littleman wants to challenge people with. "Stupid" is already in oversupply in some of these comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

249 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 3 min DenseOcrat Trollbagger 24
Peaches Geldof 3 min misfits 1
Staten Island Dad Who Admitted To Putting Son I... 9 min DenseOcrat Trollbagger 3
Gnatek Cancel the bus 9 min They need a beating 11
Utica Ranked 851st 9 min Bobby O Lies and Riggies 17
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 10 min DenseOcrat Trollbagger 24
Golfers- where do you play and why 15 min newport what 31
Taylor and crook 29 min in the know 82
WKTV's new broadcast desk 31 min Popcorn Please 39
Topix Board Hijacked To Purposely Keep People Off 3 hr Bobby O Lies and Riggies 15
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••