Comments
301 - 320 of 398 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
john

Reidville, SC

#317 Jan 16, 2013
Uhhhmmmm, heather dear, leave the thinking to thinkers. Go back to Britney spears videos dear.

The "government" employs some of the most intelligent Scientists in the world. Ever heard of the CIA? Think they hire shitwits like you?

The government is not a "mail delivery" service. The mail is not even owned by the US Government.

The government includes janitors with IQ's of 60 all the way up to geniuses developing modern warfare tactics.

Nighty night now.
flopix

Camillus, NY

#318 Jan 16, 2013
Steve Martin wrote:
Nobody is saying SOMETHING didn't happen. We are just telling you it didn't happen THE WAY the gun grabbers want you to think.
I'd bet even money there were government employees (or contractors) employed here as a way to maximize the REPORTED carnage in an attempt to get more gun control. That is the best explanation given the FACTS I listed above.
Here we have a crack h o, who is still working on mastering a fry maker. Never knew the government only delivered mail, she missed forcing women to be handed jobs, given FREE life, food, rent, heat, milk, raise her zebra kids. Someday after 50 years of college she'll be able to wash windows on a f22. These welfare breed kids have no clue what the government has done to people, they only know FREE food, life.

Can you hear em, Hail master Obama, we thank you for the free life, please rush the free health care so I can get cream for bending over all day.

flopix

Camillus, NY

#319 Jan 16, 2013
Knuckle Knobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Heather...it's a big world isn't it? Everything all new and shiny. And now with your new awareness, you armed to set these folks straight. You go girl....and do not stop till you get a PhD. Get two, cause...you gots it girl.
Windows 8 14.99 for welfare losers, you will have to use jellybean, because you stole a PC with win 7 and need the Key, FAILURE.
Knuckle Knobs

Little Falls, NY

#320 Jan 16, 2013
john wrote:
Uhhhmmmm, heather dear, leave the thinking to thinkers. Go back to Britney spears videos dear.
The "government" employs some of the most intelligent Scientists in the world. Ever heard of the CIA? Think they hire shitwits like you?
The government is not a "mail delivery" service. The mail is not even owned by the US Government.
The government includes janitors with IQ's of 60 all the way up to geniuses developing modern warfare tactics.
Nighty night now.
john, I was trying to go ever-so lightly on the little waif, and then you come in and ...wow! Well, you speak truth. And it's a great lesson for the little nipper. Thanks for your support!
dmhennen

Minneapolis, MN

#321 Jan 16, 2013
show me the video surveilance of Lanza, and Lanza only, breaking into the school and I'll be happy.

very easy.
inquiring moron

Utica, NY

#322 Jan 16, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
show me the video surveilance of Lanza, and Lanza only, breaking into the school and I'll be happy.
very easy.
Nobody cares if your alive, much less happy
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

#323 Jan 16, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
very easy.
If there was a camera anywhere, and it had anything they didn't want people to see, take a wild guess. After they said how it would take 10 months to watch the tape, then another 10 to hold it as evidence, then release it.

Obama the only president to destroy murder evidence and go against the justice system.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#324 Jan 16, 2013
john wrote:
Nighty night now.
Britney Spears vids? Try Psyche Studies at Hamilton and next year I'm transferring to NYU with honors it appears. You spend your days pretending the postal service isn't chartered with the Fed and that dozens of news networks are in on your stupid "secret plan" that only online "genius trolls" come up with.
Nighty night don't let the rubber woman bite little man. Let us know how you do on your Youtube Degree.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Location hidden

#325 Jan 16, 2013
Knuckle Knobs wrote:
<quoted text>
john, I was trying to go ever-so lightly on the little waif, and then you come in and ...wow! Well, you speak truth. And it's a great lesson for the little nipper. Thanks for your support!
Yes! I'm so happy the nitwit, factually challenged conspiracy idiot went "so lightly" on me like I worry about nobrain trolls online pushing idiot videos and screwed up facts who thank misogynists for their support! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Mike Jones

Sauquoit, NY

#326 Jan 16, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! I'm so happy the nitwit, factually challenged conspiracy idiot went "so lightly" on me like I worry about nobrain trolls online pushing idiot videos and screwed up facts who thank misogynists for their support! Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Normally, Heather, I agree with you. Based on your posts here I can tell you don't know anything about conspiracies, or as I like to call them unanswered questions. The last time I checked NYU didn't offer any classes either. Youtube is for people like you. The ones who don't read and need videos that show no evidence or sources. Open your eyes hun.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Location hidden

#327 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally, Heather, I agree with you. Based on your posts here I can tell you don't know anything about conspiracies, or as I like to call them unanswered questions. The last time I checked NYU didn't offer any classes either. Youtube is for people like you. The ones who don't read and need videos that show no evidence or sources. Open your eyes hun.
Really? Fordham NYU doesn't offer classes? REALLY?
I don't pay attention to conspiracies where the familes themselves responded and proved the idiots and their silly conspiracy are a complete fabrication. These people KNOW that they just don't want the truth. It's a cry for attention you don't see many normal people talking about this and they can only cite Youtube and "Alex Jones" so give it up. These people all talk and act like they're 17 year old little boys and yes the world is laughing at you because this week CNN and several other networks are exposing these fools for what they are. At this point you people are basically humored for laughs.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Location hidden

#328 Jan 16, 2013
dmhennen wrote:
very easy.
You're just a factually challenged ghoul, you know the truth this is just you version of Farmville online. These undereducated Youtube scholars and armchair detectives are hilarious!
Stick to your action figure dolly play.
john

Reidville, SC

#329 Jan 16, 2013
NO offense intended, but your previous post was incoherent. Notice that the people who deny any possibility of conspiracy in this case resort to name calling and emotionalism?
Psych studies? Ok. So youre saying you know how things work in the real world after taking psych 101?
Give it about 20 years of hard living. Most 20 year olds think theyre incredibly bright, and learn by the time theyre 30 how little they really know about the world, and then their education can begin.
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Britney Spears vids? Try Psyche Studies at Hamilton and next year I'm transferring to NYU with honors it appears. You spend your days pretending the postal service isn't chartered with the Fed and that dozens of news networks are in on your stupid "secret plan" that only online "genius trolls" come up with.
Nighty night don't let the rubber woman bite little man. Let us know how you do on your Youtube Degree.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Location hidden

#330 Jan 16, 2013
john wrote:
NO offense intended, but your previous post was incoherent. Notice that the people who deny any possibility of conspiracy in this case resort to name calling and emotionalism?
Psych studies? Ok. So youre saying you know how things work in the real world after taking psych 101?
Give it about 20 years of hard living. Most 20 year olds think theyre incredibly bright, and learn by the time theyre 30 how little they really know about the world, and then their education can begin.
<quoted text>
Idiot I'm 24 and have been traveling the world since I was born in Germany. Psyche 101? Wrong again that was four years ago. Any other nonfacts you want to try?
Try a dating site little man. This conspiracy bunk isn't doing much for your social life I see.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

#331 Jan 16, 2013
The crack ho, who talks like a 3yo in now at Hamilton. I bet she going for a doctoral at NYU,
ROLOLMFAO

The government doesn't believe in misogynists it forces men to hand women jobs, no youtube videos, the crack ho will blow it off when the truth hurts. Thank God windows was made for women and kiddies or they would never make it online, and for Obama or they would starve to death.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

#332 Jan 16, 2013
Here is the Hamilton honor student.

((So true! I had a local cop stalk me my father's security company caught him at a rented house of ours.))

Me my, OH ME MY, is the crack pipe in her hand or mouth, maybe both, shaft in mouth an pipe in left hand.

A cop stalks the crack ho, then magically knows that the family owns apartments.

Number two topix guru in her mind.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Location hidden

#333 Jan 16, 2013
warned about flopix wrote:
The crack ho, who talks like a 3yo in now at Hamilton. I bet she going for a doctoral at NYU,
ROLOLMFAO
The government doesn't believe in misogynists it forces men to hand women jobs, no youtube videos, the crack ho will blow it off when the truth hurts. Thank God windows was made for women and kiddies or they would never make it online, and for Obama or they would starve to death.
No dummy don't play stupid. I AM going to finish my Doctorate my tuition is already paid and I've been accepted for the transfer and will be doing my PGY 1-2-3 at Westchester Medical teaching school. Also I use Ubuntu and MacOS thanks nerd.
Why do you resent people if they know more tha you? People who pick up on your nasty vibe will shun you and leave you with people more your slow speed.
Really

Utica, NY

#335 Jan 16, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Fordham NYU doesn't offer classes? REALLY?
I don't pay attention to conspiracies where the familes themselves responded and proved the idiots and their silly conspiracy are a complete fabrication. These people KNOW that they just don't want the truth. It's a cry for attention you don't see many normal people talking about this and they can only cite Youtube and "Alex Jones" so give it up. These people all talk and act like they're 17 year old little boys and yes the world is laughing at you because this week CNN and several other networks are exposing these fools for what they are. At this point you people are basically humored for laughs.
Great job at lumping everyone in together and regurgitating the same rant that everybody else does about anyone who believes in any conspiracy. And yes, we all know that CNN and several other networks put nothing but the truth out there to the public, right? Did it ever occur to you that you are the type of person that makes it so easy for "conspiracy events" to occur? You keep watching mainstream news like CNN and believe every word they tell you. You are way too young to have any comprehension about some of the history of our government and what they have done to its own citizens over the years. No youtube or Alex Jones needed, all you have to do is do some research on your own. Rest comfortably that you can believe the networks for giving you nothing but the facts. It is people like you who won't even look past "the facts" that someone else crammed down your throat as gospel that will continue to allow things to happen. You complain about youtube and Alex Jones followers while you are doing nothing but taking information that was given to you by someone else as fact. Time will tell how this will play out. In the meantime, you keep on believing everything you're told like a good little girl.
warned about flopix

Camillus, NY

#336 Jan 16, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>No dummy don't play stupid. I AM going to finish my Doctorate my tuition is already paid and I've been accepted for the transfer and will be doing my PGY 1-2-3 at Westchester Medical teaching school. Also I use Ubuntu and MacOS thanks nerd.
Why do you resent people if they know more tha you? People who pick up on your nasty vibe will shun you and leave you with people more your slow speed.
Sure you do, so crc ho what mac do you have and what has Ubuntu on it ?

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#338 Jan 16, 2013
warned about flopix wrote:
<quoted text> Sure you do, so crc ho what mac do you have and what has Ubuntu on it ?
Why do you always somehow equate computer knowledge to world knowledge? Your actions speak louder than your words. Here.. have a tissue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 8 min Just Being Helpful 29
Remsen Barnfest Pricing For Admission Released 8 min Comitte Member 1
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 12 min worker rights 22
Where are all the single middle-aged men? (May '12) 14 min Modern Man 80
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 16 min Justaskin 49
utica national (Jun '13) 27 min CEO 523
wktv 51 min Mr Poopy Drawers 2
utica aud 2 hr Cliffys Pal 130
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 11 hr GRAD -0 52
•••