|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Mellonballs wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fk owes you pictures of bodies "in order for you " to believe fuckface? What are you EXTRA retarded? Get off your fkn ass and go ASK them in person idiot. Again go learn the tenets of critical thinking after you find your GED.
Yeh !! You tell him OBEY YOUR MEDIA....Just as you do!!! You are a obediant little sheep....Sheep well you know what happens to SHEEP!!!!!!Baaah Baaaaaaah Obey your government CONTROLLED LIAR MEDIA!!!!! You are so smart!!!!!!
LOL I C parrots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh !! You tell him OBEY YOUR MEDIA....Just as you do!!! You are a obediant little sheep....Sheep well you know what happens to SHEEP!!!!!!Baaah Baaaaaaah Obey your government CONTROLLED LIAR MEDIA!!!!! You are so smart!!!!!!
You're retarded. I get my media form numerous sources daily and obviously by your intellect much more than you freak. You're the prodcut of sheep actually. Funny you sieze on it, albiet for the wrong reason. If you had half a pube and really felt like you do you'd take it directly to them asshole not rant about it on topix all day posting allcaps and regurgitating "Conspiritalk" like "sheep" "neocon" and all the other words you think are big and fancy because you're a loser with no life and somehow you get off on people "worshipping" your "divine secret knowledge". STFU simp. I dislike people like you that are as stupid as parrots. Listen to your sad self.

Go troll for someone to sit at your feet and believe all your silly bullshit somewhere else kid. Life will pass you by if you keep being so paranoid and ignorant. You need to reevaluate your education and grasp on real world media, law enforcement, medical review and journalistic standards. This is a forum with a few educated adults who unlike you know little more about how the word really works than 15 year old punks see on youtube and read at moron websites posted by morons with absolutely no peer review.

Seriously I hope you fkn retards sieze another stupid event in the news to rant on because your Maya Prophesies and this school shooting crap are really just showing you paranoid parrot retards for what you all are. Nerd ghouls trying to impress people with your special insights, into your pathetic education and grasp on reality. Really kids, nobody but a few of you sheep can see just how bad you really look to sane people. In short, gof uck yourself retard nobody's interested but a few imbeciles like you. Shouldn't you be in a school or did the GED do the trick?
Little Missy

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy, you're a real fruit cake
LOL I C parrots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Little Missy wrote:
Oh boy, you're a real fruit cake
No retard, "fruitcake" is the one with the harebrained completely unfounded adolescent nonsense of a pipe dream you keep spewwing as fact despite have ANY facts. GFY I dislike uneducated retards so save you tears nobody believes your total bullshyt.
Fruitcakes.
lamphy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LOL I C parrots wrote:
<quoted text>No retard, "fruitcake" is the one with the harebrained completely unfounded adolescent nonsense of a pipe dream you keep spewwing as fact despite have ANY facts. GFY I dislike uneducated retards so save you tears nobody believes your total bullshyt.
Fruitcakes.
Fruitcake. Too many nuts.
bitchslap

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

go to hell wrote:
Guys like you and all your followers should be locked away in jail for ever!
RIP angels of Newtown
spoken like a true dictator
posts to read

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Read these posts #136...186...196 to 210

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

bitchslap wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right they shouldn't be forced to sit in a cell, they should be forced to sit in a school forever.
john

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

None of us "theorists" are questoning the possibility of violence being committed.

What we ARE questioning is the mass of wildly inconsistent and unreasonable "facts" of this case.

The FACT that no ambulance approached the school, and that no blood was seen on any responder is PROOF that this was staged in some manner.

It is unlikely Lanza did this, and he certainly did not do it with a rifle.

The car that was impounded was owned by a career criminal.

More than likely, the Lanzas were exploited in this case. Nothing else makes a bit of sense.

And that father was acting. You dont walk out of a police station laughing and smirking, and then start getting ready to "act" for the cameras when your beloved daughter is murdered.

Sorry you libtards, I have a PHD, so you cant hurl "get a GED" at me.

Anyone who does not question authority is not particularly bright, nor a proper student of history.
flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

john wrote:
None of us "theorists" are questoning the possibility of violence being committed.
What we ARE questioning is the mass of wildly inconsistent and unreasonable "facts" of this case.
The FACT that no ambulance approached the school, and that no blood was seen on any responder is PROOF that this was staged in some manner.
More than likely, the Lanzas were exploited in this case. Nothing else makes a bit of sense.
And that father was acting. You dont walk out of a police station laughing and smirking, and then start getting ready to "act" for the cameras when your beloved daughter is murdered.
Anyone who does not question authority is not particularly bright, nor a proper student of history.
These are the failures of life, in their topix minds you will see how they post how rich, successful, live in million dollar homes, but they can't make fries.

Their lucky they even know where a mouse driver is. Topix is like giving a drivers license to someone who doesn't know what the brake is. PATHETIC.

The father laughing hysterically and joking around with everyone then comes into the camera and gets sad was beyond belief.

The picture of his daughter with Obama, is really messed up, this was on CBS, wasn't photo shopped.

The video from the news helicopter where you can see them cashing a older male away from the school wearing all black, something is wrong there.

Now Obamablunder makes a huge deal about assault rifles and not one was used.

Slowly this worthless POS will strip away all rights and turn this into his world. Muslim country.

Just ignore the trash, some people look at everything with an open mind, question possibility, question scenarios. The rest are sheep who pray to Obama so they don't starve to death driving their topix lamborghini to their topix mansion.
Not sorry for you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

flopix wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the failures of life, in their topix minds you will see how they post how rich, successful, live in million dollar homes, but they can't make fries.
Their lucky they even know where a mouse driver is. Topix is like giving a drivers license to someone who doesn't know what the brake is. PATHETIC.
The father laughing hysterically and joking around with everyone then comes into the camera and gets sad was beyond belief.
The picture of his daughter with Obama, is really messed up, this was on CBS, wasn't photo shopped.
The video from the news helicopter where you can see them cashing a older male away from the school wearing all black, something is wrong there.
Now Obamablunder makes a huge deal about assault rifles and not one was used.
Slowly this worthless POS will strip away all rights and turn this into his world. Muslim country.
Just ignore the trash, some people look at everything with an open mind, question possibility, question scenarios. The rest are sheep who pray to Obama so they don't starve to death driving their topix lamborghini to their topix mansion.
Another upstate retard who couldn't even cut it at Rome trying to drag down successful intelligent people with stupid comments. You chose your path don't resent people who do better than you no matter what you believe. Obviously despite what you say people do better than you. Don't hate, learn about more than mouse drivers and the minor workings of computers. Go make a product and develop things for people and you too can reap what a real education will do for you. Not cry about people who make more than you and pretend they don't exist, blabbing hate and denial on "topix".
Your all nut cases haha

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

false flag wrote:
Robbie the father of Emillie is an actor. In this video:
Welcome the Family Known as the "Bullcrap's" (sandy-hook HOAX!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Skunk at the "Pity party", The school "shooting" is a HOAX/DRILL 12/14/2012 DISC box jacksons!
Now, as for the surviving especially the children, they would have had vomit, urine, feces on them for being terrorized. Those who were together would have been clenched together out of fear. There would have been many ambulances carting away the living. Some parents were taking their children out to dinner that night, that would not have been possible. They would have been traumatized in fear.
Doctors would have been needed to care for the living. No one saw any bodies removed from that building. No way could daddy bullcrapp been seen laughing in a video nor smiling with Obama in photographs. Those cops looked beyond pissedd in that photo op of Obama's and emilie's dad!
This is the all too classic false flag that has been much talked about under ObamacSI.
Now, remember the movie 'The Client' with Susan Sarandon representing that boy. His brother was emotionally terrorized in fear and curled up in a ball for most of that movie after what those two brothers witnessed. Those Sandy Hook children would have done the same thing. This was a hoax, a dirty rotten evil hoax.
Sandy hook Hoax Final cut, It's over No body Died or got hurt :) REJOYCE!
It's all about taking guns, creating scare tactics of alleged mental illness and more. Dirty dirty dirty dirty evil commie.
Read those comments and ask with all that alleged carnage, why didn't we see any of those bodies removed from that school. Then burials begin so quickly, before the ultimate shock set in.
Obama smiling with a dead child's father yet that dress?
answer me this you crazy disrespectful person! If this incident didn't happen then how come my best friend was at Dylan's funeral? How did he die then? i have never seen such disrepectful crazy i bet white looney people. admit it your All WHITE!! you guys who dont think it happened come to Ct and see what its like here now! interview the parents and if you believe all the info these consiparcy people have on the internet your more of an idiot than i thought!! You people need help! Beautiful kids died that day and you guys need therapy and a life.
Your all nut cases haha

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

bitchslap wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP beautiful angels.
Not sorry for you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ignore them. They're uneducated and live online spewing ignorance and spreading darkness in order to get attention.
flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

john wrote:
Above is one of the most pathetic welfare losers on mother earth. Each week this loser has a different career, different car, different towns, different house. The welfare loser switches between her Obama cell phone and Obama cable. The funniest is how this welfare mentally unstable loser travels the world for his fry making company but only works 5 day's a year, and spends all day and night watching topix like a rat in a sewer pipe until you make fun of it an draw it out. Once you draw the loser out it spins tales of each minute she works she gets 5 day's off. This worthless welfare mentally unstable loser is obsessed with the local police, we think his step daddy raped her with a baton an pepper spray. It works for a huge company but will never post it so it can change its career per thread title an becomes the guru of each thread. Its become the flopix mascot, an people have named it CRETIN. Live from jersey HERE'S CRETIN. In the real world, it section 8 housing near the Aud.
flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

To add to the fun is the welfare failures attempt at pretending to be some loser from Vernon Rockville, CT, who apparently has checked out 5 million towns of topix an has magically ended up here an magically brings up a race issue.

Watch this welfare loser spin tales of excuses of how it found topix utica. Family, step daddy brought it. Notice how it won't post the name of this magic person. Then it uses another proxy to reply or defend itself.

If everyone chipped in we could get it the mental help it needs.
flopix

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

One of the greatest police agency's in the state is UPD, this loser is so jealous of fallen officers who have major roads named after them. Each year the community has functions for them, they have nothing an the jealously eats at them like a chicken bone in their sewer.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Your all nut cases haha wrote:
<quoted text>answer me this you crazy disrespectful person! If this incident didn't happen then how come my best friend was at Dylan's funeral? How did he die then? i have never seen such disrepectful crazy i bet white looney people. admit it your All WHITE!! you guys who dont think it happened come to Ct and see what its like here now! interview the parents and if you believe all the info these consiparcy people have on the internet your more of an idiot than i thought!! You people need help! Beautiful kids died that day and you guys need therapy and a life.
They do not want the truth. This is a thrill for them.
Steve Martin

Houlton, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Nobody is saying SOMETHING didn't happen. We are just telling you it didn't happen THE WAY the gun grabbers want you to think.

I'd bet even money there were government employees (or contractors) employed here as a way to maximize the REPORTED carnage in an attempt to get more gun control. That is the best explanation given the FACTS I listed above.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Steve Martin wrote:
Nobody is saying SOMETHING didn't happen. We are just telling you it didn't happen THE WAY the gun grabbers want you to think.
I'd bet even money there were government employees (or contractors) employed here as a way to maximize the REPORTED carnage in an attempt to get more gun control. That is the best explanation given the FACTS I listed above.
You are a moron if you think the government that can't deliver the mail did this. They didn't need to they just had to wait for another to happen. How is it that people are this stupid today? You see online videos and think it's a secret plan? Wrong. You're a sign of a sickness that is coming over people. It is called no education and too much time on your hairy hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of399
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

209 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min positronium 6,189
hhobika kid and thug buddies arrested for armed... 12 min observer dispatch 9
Comets 28 min Comets fan 5
Only fools vote 31 min abbey hoffman 3
Uticas Shell Nano Game 36 min Twenty More 2
Voss Is Open and Packed 41 min Jill 77
do bosnian men treat their girls like sh-t? (Oct '12) 42 min Daters 52
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr Yup 114
The Brindisi's make a threat 4 hr Asz Crack Over Bobby 21
•••
•••
•••
•••