Here we go with the fools

Middleville, NJ

#274 Jan 11, 2013
blissy wrote:
Do I think people died? Absolutely. Are we being told the truth? No way and here's why: just watch Dr. Carver's press conference, the uncut 16 minute one. How did they finish the crime scene (the entire school) and the car, then move the bodies to the firehouse, then transfer the bodies 40 miles away, do complicated autopsies on 20 children with multiple gun shot wounds where a pathologist would have to measure volocity and angles, to test if the bullets went through one or more people, all while preserving evidence. Granted, most test wont be available for weeks or months, but an autopsy in a complicated case like this would take about 4 hours. Twenty were done in less than 24 hours. No way.
Your facts are all fked up dummy.

Cable off today?
Here we go with the fools

Middleville, NJ

#275 Jan 11, 2013
BTW coward if you feel so strongly about it feel free to contact the Conn Medical examiner and his team. I'm sure you lack the balls to approach them yourself. That's why you're here because you don't leave you house apparently.No balls to dare confront them because you're basically a troll idiot looking for attention. They've already responded to you laughable idiots anyway.
blissy

United States

#276 Jan 11, 2013
Nice ad hom guys. Very intelligent arguments.
Hey, how much are you getting paid?
Can someone please explain how school nurse Sally Cox hid in a closet for four hours while police searched every nook and cranny? Take your time; Ill wait.
blissy

United States

#277 Jan 11, 2013
Which of the facts are off? Im using the "facts" from the press conference. Be specific, though I doubt you are able.
blissy

United States

#278 Jan 11, 2013
Thats what I thought lil bitches
STFU downs syndrome dunce

United States

#279 Jan 11, 2013
blissy wrote:
Thats what I thought lil bitches
STFU you monotooth moron nobody feels like arguing with a dripping dickhole who educates himself [or in your case herself] on youtube and talks about a bunch of stupid szit get it retard? We're not 15 here loser. Take your retard ghoul ASSumptions nd "facts" somewhere you can find ignorant people to "follow" your "supreme no-girlfriend downs syndrome knowledge" LMFAO!!
deep breaths cret

Camillus, NY

#280 Jan 11, 2013
STFU downs syndrome dunce wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you monotooth moron nobody feels like arguing with a dripping dickhole who educates himself [or in your case herself] on youtube and talks about a bunch of stupid szit get it retard? We're not 15 here loser. Take your retard ghoul ASSumptions nd "facts" somewhere you can find ignorant people to "follow" your "supreme no-girlfriend downs syndrome knowledge" LMFAO!!
http://women.webmd.com/vaginal-itching-burnin...

http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_itching/sy...

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/pregnancy/a/...

http://www.gay-test.com/am-i-gay.asp

http://www.wikihow.com/Come-Out-As-a-Gay-or-L...
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#281 Jan 11, 2013
deep breaths cret wrote:
Is that how your ignorant racist upstate downs-mommy made it through the night with that "father" who raised you? LOL! You upstate people's humor is so pathetic you can't even match wit with 14 year olds LMAO!!

I guess that's why you ended up living the pubic servant "Cult of Public Safety" leech parasite life in "oootica" the degenerate capital of the world ranting breathlessly on topix at my every post! Do your schools teach the English anymore of has "ebonics" become a "technical language" to you stupid upstate NY moffkkkrz?

Thanks for that! I post for 10 mins a day and I see for day 129 you've been here obsessing all day!

What a great day today was! For me!

I win!
Lay off the XFiles Moron

United States

#282 Jan 12, 2013
blissy wrote:
Do I think people died? Absolutely. Are we being told the truth? No way and here's why: just watch Dr. Carver's press conference, the uncut 16 minute one. How did they finish the crime scene (the entire school) and the car, then move the bodies to the firehouse, then transfer the bodies 40 miles away, do complicated autopsies on 20 children with multiple gun shot wounds where a pathologist would have to measure volocity and angles, to test if the bullets went through one or more people, all while preserving evidence. Granted, most test wont be available for weeks or months, but an autopsy in a complicated case like this would take about 4 hours. Twenty were done in less than 24 hours. No way.
Obviously you didn't see comprehend the part at the conference where he stated he also had 5 assistant pathologists there to help him, and your dumb ass must not have seen the feeds where they actually showed them arriving at the medical center. You clearly don't know wtf you're talking about, and wouldn't do anything but bleat away online citing youtube crap even if your paranoid reterd "theory" WAS true.

Is that clear imbecile? Now go finish up that GED and THEN worry about "critical thinking" skills and "trained observing" and THEN go worry about these adult maddters boy. Yeah and lay off the Xfiles reruns idiot.
hap

Boston, MA

#283 Jan 12, 2013
blissy wrote:
lets see maybe the guy had help. Next dumb reason.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#284 Jan 12, 2013
STFU downs syndrome dunce wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you monotooth moron nobody feels like arguing with a dripping dickhole who educates himself [or in your case herself] on youtube and talks about a bunch of stupid szit get it retard? We're not 15 here loser. Take your retard ghoul ASSumptions nd "facts" somewhere you can find ignorant people to "follow" your "supreme no-girlfriend downs syndrome knowledge" LMFAO!!
Cretin, now you're overusing "monotooth". "Nobody likes arguing with a dripping dickhole who educates himself on YouTube?" - but, you argue with yourself all the time on Topix - "you dripping dickhole monotooth moron down's syndrome studid szit retard ghoul ignorant no-girlfriend retard loser!"
Thecanuck

Edmonton, Canada

#285 Jan 12, 2013
Be careful USA big brother is watching Hussein Obama is your leader.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#286 Jan 12, 2013
UPD- Utica Primate Dept wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how your ignorant racist upstate downs-mommy made it through the night with that "father" who raised you? LOL! You upstate people's humor is so pathetic you can't even match wit with 14 year olds LMAO!!
I guess that's why you ended up living the pubic servant "Cult of Public Safety" leech parasite life in "oootica" the degenerate capital of the world ranting breathlessly on topix at my every post! Do your schools teach the English anymore of has "ebonics" become a "technical language" to you stupid upstate NY moffkkkrz?
Thanks for that! I post for 10 mins a day and I see for day 129 you've been here obsessing all day!
What a great day today was! For me!
I win!
Cretin your momma makes it through every night with you and your stepdaddy licking each others bungwholes and then french kiising you both before she passes out.
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

United States

#287 Jan 12, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin your momma makes it through every night with you and your stepdaddy licking each others bungwholes and then french kiising you both before she passes out.
Speaking of all this sex pervert fetish, do you hang out with Tony Chiffy the owner or Parkway Drugs who's been molesting teenage boys in return for oxys and money for years?
Mellon

United States

#288 Jan 12, 2013
If you do your research you will find the truth. It's crazy what are government wants us to believe. All so they can have control of all that we do. Honestly I believe that the sandy hook shooting was not real. No bodies were ever shown. No injuries... That's interesting. And FEMA was having a meeting at 9:00am-4:00pm on dec 14th the day of the shooting an the same time. And guess what the meeting was for... FEMAL-366 planning for disaster and needs of children. Look it up. Do some research to find out for yourself what is true.
o stone

Utica, NY

#289 Jan 13, 2013
Mellon wrote:
If you do your research you will find the truth. It's crazy what are government wants us to believe. All so they can have control of all that we do. Honestly I believe that the sandy hook shooting was not real. No bodies were ever shown. No injuries... That's interesting. And FEMA was having a meeting at 9:00am-4:00pm on dec 14th the day of the shooting an the same time. And guess what the meeting was for... FEMAL-366 planning for disaster and needs of children. Look it up. Do some research to find out for yourself what is true.
Your problem is you have a melon where your head should be.
Mellonballs

United States

#290 Jan 13, 2013
Mellon wrote:
Who the fk owes you pictures of bodies "in order for you " to believe fuckface? What are you EXTRA retarded? Get off your fkn ass and go ASK them in person idiot. Again go learn the tenets of critical thinking after you find your GED.
really

Rome, NY

#291 Jan 13, 2013
You do know everything on the internet isn't true, right? This is the dumbest post I've ever read! You believe videos and "news" off the internet? God, that's just darn dumb.
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#292 Jan 15, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
whydontyoushutthefuckupfucking moroncommie.....
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#293 Jan 15, 2013
Mellonballs wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fk owes you pictures of bodies "in order for you " to believe fuckface? What are you EXTRA retarded? Get off your fkn ass and go ASK them in person idiot. Again go learn the tenets of critical thinking after you find your GED.
Yeh !! You tell him OBEY YOUR MEDIA....Just as you do!!! You are a obediant little sheep....Sheep well you know what happens to SHEEP!!!!!!Baaah Baaaaaaah Obey your government CONTROLLED LIAR MEDIA!!!!! You are so smart!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A XMAS Marathon of Fail 4 min Large Legged Utican 11
fortune 500 COMPANYS DIVISON HEADQUARTERS IN CL... 5 min shantys 7
Don't Forget Your Postman This Holiday Season 6 min Large Legged Utican 6
Why Robert T Oliveira 7 min shantys 11
global DIDN'T USE THE COMIC SITE THEY DIDN'T EV... 9 min Large Legged Utican 8
Jill WKTV 19 min Cornhill Nylon Ba... 48
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 50 min Dingle berry 6
Serious car accident in Utica 12 hr Big Hipped Utican 40
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:03PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: Complete Week 17 Preview for New England
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants
Bleacher Report10:07 AM
Giants RB Williams Questionable for Week 17
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Vick talks future, wants to keep playing - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:25 AM
Jets' Mangold, Harvin game-time decisions at Miami - NBC Sports