Parkway Drugs Molest Boys

Middleville, NJ

#253 Jan 10, 2013
Whats funnier? Tony Chiffy getting indicted for screwing underage boys soon!! TWO are going forward to testify!
CRETIN AGAIN

Camillus, NY

#254 Jan 10, 2013
CRETIN comforts boys and forces them to tell molestation stories, while spanking it.

But she doesn't live around here.
blissy

United States

#255 Jan 10, 2013
Watch Dr. Carver's full press conference from 12/15. 20 autopsies done in less than 24 hours, and he doesn't know how many girls, how many boys there were, he doesn't know what bullets were used, they took photos of the kids to be id'd by the parents because "you can control a situation with good photography--I have really good photographers." WTF! He was like freakin rainman. Only not as smart. Where were the autopsies done? Where is the press release from the hospital? This shit doesnt add up.
Neither does ur GED

Middleville, NJ

#256 Jan 10, 2013
blissy wrote:
Watch Dr. Carver's full press conference from 12/15. 20 autopsies done in less than 24 hours, and he doesn't know how many girls, how many boys there were, he doesn't know what bullets were used, they took photos of the kids to be id'd by the parents because "you can control a situation with good photography--I have really good photographers." WTF! He was like freakin rainman. Only not as smart. Where were the autopsies done? Where is the press release from the hospital? This shit doesnt add up.
Neither does you GED but who's crying?
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

Middleville, NJ

#257 Jan 10, 2013
CRETIN AGAIN wrote:
CRETIN comforts boys and forces them to tell molestation stories, while spanking it.
But she doesn't live around here.
Yes my name is Tony Chiffy Owner of parkway drugs I moest boys Im NAMBLA and proud!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#258 Jan 10, 2013
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my name is Tony Chiffy Owner of parkway drugs I moest boys Im NAMBLA and proud!
No, your name is Cretin and your stepdaddy molests your azz daily.
blissy

United States

#259 Jan 10, 2013
Neither does ur GED wrote:
<quoted text>Neither does you GED but who's crying?
That's your argument? LOL
Try to keep up.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#260 Jan 10, 2013
blissy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your argument? LOL
Try to keep up.
Cretin, try to keep your azz clean for stepdaddy.
No problem

Utica, NY

#262 Jan 10, 2013
OkU STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay attention a little bit better Whitesboro. I'm not Cretin, it should have been easy to tell by my use of proper punctuation and grammar. I was replying about Cretin in my post.
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies, it had been a long day
No problem. He's the most annoying poster on here.
Parkway Pays 4 Boygasms

Middleville, NJ

#263 Jan 10, 2013
Silly utican pervs LOL!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#264 Jan 10, 2013
It was a false flag period,,,look at the FACT -the two arrested and RELEASED!!!!! The FACT== the kids were killed by a rifle--Lanza found with only handguns!!-Fact-Obama is in a photo with the ACTOR FATHER and his FAMILY and Emily is in the photo????? Fact these Facts and more facts are NOT ON THE GOVERMENT CONTROLLED ZIONIST MEDIA??? Anyone with a brain can see what this is...However posters on here are EMPLOYEES OF ZION!!!!!Now call names clowns for Zion...TRUTH OUTWEIGHS YOUR SCHOOL YARD SLAMS......IT SLAMS ZION FOR WHAT IT TRULY IS BABY KILLING TERRORISTS......EXPOSE THIS FAR AND WIDE......DO MY CAPS HURT YOUR COMMI EARS???????
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#265 Jan 10, 2013
GTFOHWTBS wrote:
<quoted text>Your high school was a false education made for budget drama. No one was really educated.
You are CommunistZioCLOWN.......you and your Hasbara RAT ZIONAZI TROLLS....Go collect your 30 pieces of silver.....

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#266 Jan 10, 2013
NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>You are CommunistZioCLOWN.......you and your Hasbara RAT ZIONAZI TROLLS....Go collect your 30 pieces of silver.....
You are poorly educated and gullible. Period.
hank hill

Garland, TX

#267 Jan 10, 2013
This thread has gone to hell...it was amusing to read both sides but now were just in a pissing match of who the hells cretin, who's not and name calling bs.

Get back on topic children!!
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

Middleville, NJ

#268 Jan 11, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your name is Cretin and your stepdaddy molests your azz daily.
This is why you're stuck in whiteswhoro Dave Neary wanabe land! YClearly nobody is paying you for your mental output so that leaves "menail labor". Which also fits with your retarded "coach sports obsession". You probably like to fk little boys on your "team" like T Chiffy from Parkway Drugs did to my friend. All you coach hero wrestling tights fagggggots are the same and easy to spot.
parasite on utica system

Camillus, NY

#269 Jan 11, 2013
no no no yo yoy yo dat pen touch take yo pen touch an gats yo pen touch an mammy pen touch cuz yo pen touch is finiinininin pen touch all open touch wit pen touch
Ryan

Middletown, CT

#270 Jan 11, 2013
This is sickening!!! I live in Newtown and knew many of the grieving families. All I can say is this event was unspeakable and yes 100% real. Sorry to break it to you. If it isn't enough for the families to move on after losing their child in such a horrific manner, they have to deal with this crap on the internet. What a disgrace!
hap

Nassau, NY

#271 Jan 11, 2013
i see imbeciles wrote:
Oh my goodn oless! Ever learn how to take screenshots? Date stamps tell so much.
http://govtslaves.info/three-days-before-shoo...
you only see them in the mirror
Lame

Middleville, NJ

#272 Jan 11, 2013
hap wrote:
<quoted text>you only see them in the mirror
Ssssssstooopid! Why is it not hard to believe that the people who actually get duped into thinking this is all real are the ones with the stupidest most immature comments? Can't you at least TRY to throw out something a little better than that? Or like your feeble grasp on reality was that the limit of your "wit"?
blissy

United States

#273 Jan 11, 2013
Do I think people died? Absolutely. Are we being told the truth? No way and here's why: just watch Dr. Carver's press conference, the uncut 16 minute one. How did they finish the crime scene (the entire school) and the car, then move the bodies to the firehouse, then transfer the bodies 40 miles away, do complicated autopsies on 20 children with multiple gun shot wounds where a pathologist would have to measure volocity and angles, to test if the bullets went through one or more people, all while preserving evidence. Granted, most test wont be available for weeks or months, but an autopsy in a complicated case like this would take about 4 hours. Twenty were done in less than 24 hours. No way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 8 min My opinion 13
My girlfriends sister (Sep '11) 13 min Next 21
Jill WKTV 14 min red dot 49
Missing U Even More 37 min u know who 4
The Obamas Have Spent Over $44 million In Taxpa... 47 min sad 3
Time Warner Charging For Your Computer Modem! (Oct '12) 57 min ques 40
Poor Kim Kardashian Cant Get Pregnant 1 hr Louie 7
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 2 hr Rev Al 21
Serious car accident in Utica 5 hr wow 21
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 13 hr Little Johnny 380
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 pm PST

ESPN 1:59PM