Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Whats funnier? Tony Chiffy getting indicted for screwing underage boys soon!! TWO are going forward to testify!
CRETIN AGAIN

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

CRETIN comforts boys and forces them to tell molestation stories, while spanking it.

But she doesn't live around here.
blissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Watch Dr. Carver's full press conference from 12/15. 20 autopsies done in less than 24 hours, and he doesn't know how many girls, how many boys there were, he doesn't know what bullets were used, they took photos of the kids to be id'd by the parents because "you can control a situation with good photography--I have really good photographers." WTF! He was like freakin rainman. Only not as smart. Where were the autopsies done? Where is the press release from the hospital? This shit doesnt add up.
Neither does ur GED

Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

blissy wrote:
Watch Dr. Carver's full press conference from 12/15. 20 autopsies done in less than 24 hours, and he doesn't know how many girls, how many boys there were, he doesn't know what bullets were used, they took photos of the kids to be id'd by the parents because "you can control a situation with good photography--I have really good photographers." WTF! He was like freakin rainman. Only not as smart. Where were the autopsies done? Where is the press release from the hospital? This shit doesnt add up.
Neither does you GED but who's crying?
T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA

Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

CRETIN AGAIN wrote:
CRETIN comforts boys and forces them to tell molestation stories, while spanking it.
But she doesn't live around here.
Yes my name is Tony Chiffy Owner of parkway drugs I moest boys Im NAMBLA and proud!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

T Chiffy Parkway NAMBLA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my name is Tony Chiffy Owner of parkway drugs I moest boys Im NAMBLA and proud!
No, your name is Cretin and your stepdaddy molests your azz daily.
blissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Neither does ur GED wrote:
<quoted text>Neither does you GED but who's crying?
That's your argument? LOL
Try to keep up.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

blissy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your argument? LOL
Try to keep up.
Cretin, try to keep your azz clean for stepdaddy.
No problem

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OkU STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay attention a little bit better Whitesboro. I'm not Cretin, it should have been easy to tell by my use of proper punctuation and grammar. I was replying about Cretin in my post.
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies, it had been a long day
No problem. He's the most annoying poster on here.
Parkway Pays 4 Boygasms

Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Silly utican pervs LOL!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

It was a false flag period,,,look at the FACT -the two arrested and RELEASED!!!!! The FACT== the kids were killed by a rifle--Lanza found with only handguns!!-Fact-Obama is in a photo with the ACTOR FATHER and his FAMILY and Emily is in the photo????? Fact these Facts and more facts are NOT ON THE GOVERMENT CONTROLLED ZIONIST MEDIA??? Anyone with a brain can see what this is...However posters on here are EMPLOYEES OF ZION!!!!!Now call names clowns for Zion...TRUTH OUTWEIGHS YOUR SCHOOL YARD SLAMS......IT SLAMS ZION FOR WHAT IT TRULY IS BABY KILLING TERRORISTS......EXPOSE THIS FAR AND WIDE......DO MY CAPS HURT YOUR COMMI EARS???????
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

GTFOHWTBS wrote:
<quoted text>Your high school was a false education made for budget drama. No one was really educated.
You are CommunistZioCLOWN.......you and your Hasbara RAT ZIONAZI TROLLS....Go collect your 30 pieces of silver.....

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>You are CommunistZioCLOWN.......you and your Hasbara RAT ZIONAZI TROLLS....Go collect your 30 pieces of silver.....
You are poorly educated and gullible. Period.
hank hill

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

This thread has gone to hell...it was amusing to read both sides but now were just in a pissing match of who the hells cretin, who's not and name calling bs.

Get back on topic children!!
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your name is Cretin and your stepdaddy molests your azz daily.
This is why you're stuck in whiteswhoro Dave Neary wanabe land! YClearly nobody is paying you for your mental output so that leaves "menail labor". Which also fits with your retarded "coach sports obsession". You probably like to fk little boys on your "team" like T Chiffy from Parkway Drugs did to my friend. All you coach hero wrestling tights fagggggots are the same and easy to spot.
parasite on utica system

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

no no no yo yoy yo dat pen touch take yo pen touch an gats yo pen touch an mammy pen touch cuz yo pen touch is finiinininin pen touch all open touch wit pen touch
Ryan

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

This is sickening!!! I live in Newtown and knew many of the grieving families. All I can say is this event was unspeakable and yes 100% real. Sorry to break it to you. If it isn't enough for the families to move on after losing their child in such a horrific manner, they have to deal with this crap on the internet. What a disgrace!
hap

Nassau, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

i see imbeciles wrote:
Oh my goodn oless! Ever learn how to take screenshots? Date stamps tell so much.
http://govtslaves.info/three-days-before-shoo...
you only see them in the mirror
Lame

Middleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

hap wrote:
<quoted text>you only see them in the mirror
Ssssssstooopid! Why is it not hard to believe that the people who actually get duped into thinking this is all real are the ones with the stupidest most immature comments? Can't you at least TRY to throw out something a little better than that? Or like your feeble grasp on reality was that the limit of your "wit"?
blissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Do I think people died? Absolutely. Are we being told the truth? No way and here's why: just watch Dr. Carver's press conference, the uncut 16 minute one. How did they finish the crime scene (the entire school) and the car, then move the bodies to the firehouse, then transfer the bodies 40 miles away, do complicated autopsies on 20 children with multiple gun shot wounds where a pathologist would have to measure volocity and angles, to test if the bullets went through one or more people, all while preserving evidence. Granted, most test wont be available for weeks or months, but an autopsy in a complicated case like this would take about 4 hours. Twenty were done in less than 24 hours. No way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Copeland move on 11 min B Carrol 8
Chili's Grill & Bar in New Hartford (Aug '09) 24 min Frank McBrides Ghost 54
Utica Rescue Mission 26 min Watching You 53
lindsay lemke 26 min Johnny 20
Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!! (May '12) 27 min Johnny 104
No Fast Food East of Genesee St.. (Aug '09) 29 min Frank McBrides Ghost 16
McDonalds prices??? (Aug '09) 37 min Frank McBrides Ghost 8
utica aud 59 min Thanks 93
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 3 hr Okay 74
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 3 hr delivery man 12