ParkwayDrugs Abusers

New York, NY

#233 Jan 9, 2013
Yup. All that. Stupid fkn oooticans!
run for your usless lives

Utica, NY

#234 Jan 9, 2013
When did the Utica zoo give their primates a cell phone ?
Hank

Huntington, NY

#235 Jan 9, 2013
What else have they done?

9/11, US and Israel:

http://www.amazon.com/America-Deceived-II-Pos...
really

Hammond, IN

#236 Jan 9, 2013
False Flag TV wrote:
The massacre is a false flag made for TV drama. No one really died.
http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/rappoport4.1.1....
Some even say it is to bring about gun law changes quicker. That the previous planned "shootings" just didn't get the public ired enough. How they tried, tho.

But shooting babies? This will do it. No more guns for US.

To stop the attention on the many, many flaws of the story - some claim there will be a HUGE weather disaster or something like that.
We will see.
Bye Alex

New York, NY

#237 Jan 9, 2013
More dumb people with no lives! LOL Alex Jones is all just about finished after the ridicule theyre subjecting the idiot to!! Bye Alex!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#238 Jan 9, 2013
I see imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so gullible? This from the retard whos citing youtube videos and junk science as usual? From the one who allcaps ranting?
Are you as stupic as a chicken or what? Get a lofe loser. Again this is a failing of the educational system.
Move along TROLL!!!
OKstfu

Middleville, NJ

#239 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to fln SPEAK then try to get everyone to lower their intelligence with your pseudo science moron websites and retard sht. I don't think you understand this forum they eat fools like you alive here. Your "facts" all come from retard magnets like Alex Jones the debunked ranting lunatic retard, Wikipedia, The TOTALLY debunked 911 BS you all get continually laughed at about and other non peer reviewed sewage water sites like your link. Retard shyt for stupid gullible paranoid poorly educated dumb people. YOU! Now go find something at least a LITTLE more plausible than this you're making a total ass out of yourself here with your stupid bullshit. If you were anything but a geek hiding behind your pseudo babble and paranoia you'd go ask those officials yourself instead of ranting on youtube and "topix". In short, get a fkn life retards nobody but you basement dwellers and your rubber girlfriends care. Really retards get your fkns heads up out of retard CSI plots you saw on TV stfu and make something of your pathetic low watt selves. This is laughable at best and corny ass ghoul games at worst so pack it in. You people really do watch too much of that fkn low quality Canadien produced SyFy fkn corny ZOMBIE and CONSPIRACY bullshyt instead doing something with yourselves. Get your fkn heads out of TV land and stfu people are laughing.
OkU STFU

Utica, NY

#240 Jan 9, 2013
OKstfu wrote:
Learn to fln SPEAK then try to get everyone to lower their intelligence with your pseudo science moron websites and retard sht. I don't think you understand this forum they eat fools like you alive here. Your "facts" all come from retard magnets like Alex Jones the debunked ranting lunatic retard, Wikipedia, The TOTALLY debunked 911 BS you all get continually laughed at about and other non peer reviewed sewage water sites like your link. Retard shyt for stupid gullible paranoid poorly educated dumb people. YOU! Now go find something at least a LITTLE more plausible than this you're making a total ass out of yourself here with your stupid bullshit. If you were anything but a geek hiding behind your pseudo babble and paranoia you'd go ask those officials yourself instead of ranting on youtube and "topix". In short, get a fkn life retards nobody but you basement dwellers and your rubber girlfriends care. Really retards get your fkns heads up out of retard CSI plots you saw on TV stfu and make something of your pathetic low watt selves. This is laughable at best and corny ass ghoul games at worst so pack it in. You people really do watch too much of that fkn low quality Canadien produced SyFy fkn corny ZOMBIE and CONSPIRACY bullshyt instead doing something with yourselves. Get your fkn heads out of TV land and stfu people are laughing.
You really have no concept of how retarded and idiotic your posts are do you? It might be partially acceptable if you weren't ranting like an immature idiot retard about immature idiot retards.
LOL!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#241 Jan 9, 2013
OkU STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no concept of how retarded and idiotic your posts are do you? It might be partially acceptable if you weren't ranting like an immature idiot retard about immature idiot retards.
LOL!
Cretin, we all have an idea how idiotic YOUR posts are.
OkU STFU

Utica, NY

#242 Jan 9, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin, we all have an idea how idiotic YOUR posts are.
You need to pay attention a little bit better Whitesboro. I'm not Cretin, it should have been easy to tell by my use of proper punctuation and grammar. I was replying about Cretin in my post.
okRetard

Middleville, NJ

#243 Jan 9, 2013
OkU STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay attention a little bit better Whitesboro. I'm not Cretin, it should have been easy to tell by my use of proper punctuation and grammar. I was replying about Cretin in my post.
I can bury you with Grammar and punctuation retard. You're not worth it get it imbecile?

How about those Femias? LOL!
Lol

Utica, NY

#244 Jan 9, 2013
okRetard wrote:
<quoted text>I can bury you with Grammar and punctuation retard. You're not worth it get it imbecile?
How about those Femias? LOL!
Will you please promise to keep posting so we can all be reminded about how intelligent you are? It shines in every post from you! LOL!
okRetard

Middleville, NJ

#245 Jan 9, 2013
Sure. So whats up with Pharmacist Tony Chiffy at Parkway under investigation for molesting 2 boys about 5 years ago? WOW!
HERES CRETN

Camillus, NY

#246 Jan 9, 2013
What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs
and makes a CRETNity sound?
A spring, a spring, a worthless thing!
Everyone knows it's CRETN.
It's CRETIN, it's CRETN,
It's useless, it's a worthless toy.
It's CRETN, it's CRETN, it's fun,
It's a worthless toy.
It's scary for a girl or a boy.

Who walks the streets without a care
It shoots so high in the sky.
Bounce up and down just like a "clown"
Everyone knows its CRETIN.

The worst present yet to give or get
The kids will all want to try,
jab it in the eye, when you are ready to play
Everyone knows it's CRETIN.
GTFOHWTBS

Middleville, NJ

#247 Jan 9, 2013
False Flag TV wrote:
The massacre is a false flag made for TV drama. No one really died.
http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/rappoport4.1.1....
Your high school was a false education made for budget drama. No one was really educated.
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#248 Jan 10, 2013
OkU STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies, it had been a long day
Theres YurMother

Middleville, NJ

#249 Jan 10, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
apologies, it had been a long day
EVERY day is a long day when you're stuck paying off that HUGE 100 k mortgage in whiteswhoro stuck in the toilet of the US!!!
CRETIN AGAIN

Camillus, NY

#250 Jan 10, 2013
The topix land millionaire consumed jealousy with Utica.

I wonder if I can get the family to inbreed like cretin and spend my life on a thread where I pretend I don't live and can't stand. What a welfare loser.
Theres YurMother

Middleville, NJ

#251 Jan 10, 2013
Whatever scumbag do you have to IMAGINE yourself correct all the time? Talk abnout jealous and consumed! Ok scumbag time to go enjoy the day. I'm sure you'll still be here when I check back for your sad ooootican retard fit for amusement! In a couple weeks I'll actually post the link to the ad so your sad little defeatist brain grasps the amazing opportunity you'll never touch in your toilet public douche! LOL!! Fukkaw!
CRETIN AGAIN

Camillus, NY

#252 Jan 10, 2013
Sing the CRETIN song.

what can't walk down stairs
loves pulling daddies hair
and make a slurping sound
a thing a thing a nasty thing
everyone knows its CRETIN
everyone knows its CRETIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernadette Romano Clark 11 min disgusted 7
Do I need a lawyer for my workers comp case (Jun '13) 18 min Zach 30
David Inserra 19 min Pond Lane 20
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 20 min Funny 22
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 23 min Another way 14
IBM backs out of phony "Nano Utica". You'reFucked. 29 min U voted for this 21
Hobart St. Clinic Needs To Be Shut Down! 37 min Fed Up 1
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 41 min Anonymous 17
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 48 min Comets Welfare Stars 31
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr Corporate USA 645