Comments
181 - 200 of 398 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#187 Jan 7, 2013
Okay, let's say so nobody died at Sandy Hook. How many people were involved in this nefarious plot to stir up anti-gun sentinment across the nation? 300 people? 500?

How long do you think a consipiracy with 500 participants will remain a secret?
False Flag explanation

Utica, NY

#188 Jan 7, 2013
Here's an explanation for the people who don't comprehend what a False Flag Operation is.

A False Flag Operation does not mean that something didn't occur. It simply means that the explanation given to the public is not the truth and is created to allow a government to achieve a specific purpose our outcome from the event. I do believe this was a False Flag Operation by our government. And by that I mean, government backed perpetrators carried out the attack and killed the patsy Adam Lanza. The intended purpose is a stricter gun control policy which will eventually lead to an all out ban on private ownership of guns by American citizens. It's easier and faster to dupe the majority of citizens to give up their rights under the assumption of safety from the bad guys than it is to take away those rights by force.
hap

Worcester, MA

#189 Jan 7, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself jerk. You're the moron turning this into a political spin game. You're just as dumb for even debating their bull xxxx and talking to such stupid people. Crazy sure attracts crazy I suppose!
you stupid slut you have posted more on this topic than. I have you must be a teabagger. Or just another dumb repub

Level 7

Rome

#190 Jan 7, 2013
False Flag explanation, how many people would be involved in such an operation? And how long can that many people be expected to keep a secret?
blissy

United States

#192 Jan 7, 2013
I watched it. All emergency vehicles blocked in by hundreds of civilian cars. REALLY? And Grace's mom and dad laughing and smiling during the entire interview with the liar Anderson Cooper, who has been caught faking news before. Vicky Soto's RIP Facebook memorial page created on December 10, and promtly taken down, but not before people recorded this. People picking up kids very calmly. And Gene Rosen who found Six kids in his driveway that escaped a locked down school. My bs detector is screaming.
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#193 Jan 7, 2013
Wht abut Obama in photo with a little girl DECLARED DEAD????? He is complicate with these murders as well as the rest of the COMMUNIST BASTARDS....EXPOSE THIS EVERYWHERE AS THE FALSE FLAG IT IS!!!!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#194 Jan 7, 2013
frankcor wrote:
False Flag explanation, how many people would be involved in such an operation? And how long can that many people be expected to keep a secret?
About as long as 911 FALSE FLAG I would say!!!!!!
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#195 Jan 7, 2013
False Flag explanation wrote:
Here's an explanation for the people who don't comprehend what a False Flag Operation is.
A False Flag Operation does not mean that something didn't occur. It simply means that the explanation given to the public is not the truth and is created to allow a government to achieve a specific purpose our outcome from the event. I do believe this was a False Flag Operation by our government. And by that I mean, government backed perpetrators carried out the attack and killed the patsy Adam Lanza. The intended purpose is a stricter gun control policy which will eventually lead to an all out ban on private ownership of guns by American citizens. It's easier and faster to dupe the majority of citizens to give up their rights under the assumption of safety from the bad guys than it is to take away those rights by force.
Well put!! Denial is what these idiots know best!!! When the COMMUNIST come for them THEN THEY WILL say OH I GET IT NOW!!!! But then its too late ...these spit babies dont realize the 2nd amendment is ABOUT PROTECTION FROM A ROGUE ALIEN GOVERMENT!!!! Such as the Zionist Communist Regime in our midst .....
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#196 Jan 7, 2013
frankcor wrote:
Okay, let's say so nobody died at Sandy Hook. How many people were involved in this nefarious plot to stir up anti-gun sentinment across the nation? 300 people? 500?
How long do you think a consipiracy with 500 participants will remain a secret?
Long enough to disarm America and start the slaughter of millions....do you know nothing about the Russian Jewish slaughter of 60 million white Christians???? The very 1st law these Bolsheviks made was ANTISEMITISM IS A CAPITAL OFFENCE!!!! History does NOT REPEAT ITSELF---PEOPLE REPEAT HISTORY....THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE DOING IT TO USA.....DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BUT DONT BE GULLABLE.....You think Oh that could never ever happen in America???? BS!!! It is happening ...DIVIDE AND CONQUER....,we have been divided by race,sexuality,religean,morals ,easy divorce ie =the family,,war,education we are all at each others throat because of Zionism,,,,,,,,ONE WORLD ORDER -NEW WORLD ORDER-WITH ZIONIST AT THE TOP!!!!!!WE ARE CATTLE.......NOW GO STUDY!!!!

Level 7

Rome

#197 Jan 7, 2013
I apply Occam's Razor as I exit.
heavy metal poisoning

Syracuse, NY

#198 Jan 7, 2013
So how'd a scrawny punk break into the school with 40 lbs of gear strapped on? They have cameras all over in every school now but there isn't any video on how he got in...
I see imbeciles

United States

#199 Jan 7, 2013
NorthStar wrote:
<quoted text>Long enough to disarm America and start the slaughter of millions....do you know nothing about the Russian Jewish slaughter of 60 million white Christians???? The very 1st law these Bolsheviks made was ANTISEMITISM IS A CAPITAL OFFENCE!!!! History does NOT REPEAT ITSELF---PEOPLE REPEAT HISTORY....THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE DOING IT TO USA.....DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BUT DONT BE GULLABLE.....You think Oh that could never ever happen in America???? BS!!! It is happening ...DIVIDE AND CONQUER....,we have been divided by race,sexuality,religean,morals ,easy divorce ie =the family,,war,education we are all at each others throat because of Zionism,,,,,,,,ONE WORLD ORDER -NEW WORLD ORDER-WITH ZIONIST AT THE TOP!!!!!!WE ARE CATTLE.......NOW GO STUDY!!!!
Don't be so gullible? This from the retard whos citing youtube videos and junk science as usual? From the one who allcaps ranting?

Are you as stupic as a chicken or what? Get a lofe loser. Again this is a failing of the educational system.
I see imbeciles

United States

#200 Jan 7, 2013
heavy metal poisoning wrote:
So how'd a scrawny punk break into the school with 40 lbs of gear strapped on? They have cameras all over in every school now but there isn't any video on how he got in...
Ummm retard, if YOU had paid anywhere near as close attention as you claim you'd have read that they HAVE vido but don't let that stop you from your immature uneducated rant it's really funny watching you feebly logic retards struggle with basic news events and jump to conclusions that show most of you are raised on "XFiles" and other TV designed for people with the critical thinking skills of 14 years olds. All you retarded online yapping and rants just show you're a little undeveloped.
i see imbeciles

Syracuse, NY

#201 Jan 7, 2013
Oh my goodness! Ever learn how to take screenshots? Date stamps tell so much.

http://govtslaves.info/three-days-before-shoo...

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#202 Jan 7, 2013
frankcor wrote:
The usual crowd of all the extra 500 people that suddenly become "part of it all" everytime you ask them about all the silly gaping holes in their Sailor Moon plot! That's a good point these people all think the world is one big Sailor Moon plot!
We talked about these kind of people in psyche before christmas and they had a doctor come lecture on the reason more of these people are showing up thinking and believing in impossible fantastic plots. They all have a few common elements and she was really funny about the way she showed how it affects their lives and relations. And yes most of it comes from poor fact checking or understanding of how events happen on the scene. They don't WANT proof they want to be the center of attention and "knowledge" that they think will make you indebted to their mastery somehow.
The only hoax here is that many of these asshats went to "schools"! This will all they will get off on untill some bigger disaster or "secret planet impact" they hang their self identity on next.
GTFOHWTBS

United States

#203 Jan 7, 2013
i see imbeciles wrote:
Oh my goodness! Ever learn how to take screenshots? Date stamps tell so much.
http://govtslaves.info/three-days-before-shoo...
More mentally feeble easily fooled retards. GTFOHWTBS infant.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#204 Jan 8, 2013
Good example of false flag- of which our government would nerved do - Google or Wikipedia "operation northwoods". Our government wanted to fake an attack on American soil and blame it on the Cuban regime in order to persuade US population that they needed to invade Cuba. The only thing that stopped it was Kennedy. That's one example
False Education Flag

United States

#205 Jan 8, 2013
usainfidel wrote:
Good example of false flag- of which our government would nerved do - Google or Wikipedia "operation northwoods". Our government wanted to fake an attack on American soil and blame it on the Cuban regime in order to persuade US population that they needed to invade Cuba. The only thing that stopped it was Kennedy. That's one example
Yes folks this is ONE EXAMPLE of a boy with no social life who lives to play "conspiracy man" and pretend he speaks with annunakis, Big Bird, Ted Kazyinski and Darth Vader!

Your education tax dollars at work!

See the "big phrases"! Like "NEOCON" and "FALSE FLAG" and "Black Swan"!

BOW to the retard's fruit loop imagination!! A good example of what no women in you life will do to you!! Good example!
False Education Flag

Syracuse, NY

#206 Jan 8, 2013
And I am the champion of Topix because I have yet to post without using the word retard. I nearly broke my arm patting myself on the back! I am so wonderful! See what having no woman in my life does for me? Bwahahahaha
joe

Bristol, CT

#208 Jan 9, 2013
take deep breaths wrote:
<quoted text> You're correct about the government using any situation to remove the rights and means to protect ourselves.
But to think that they have medical personal, fake parents, is beyond pathetic. If you think the town was fake or nobody in the town heard of or knew the kids who were killed is just mental.
They use what is called Crisis Actors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Bart DePaul Lars Tetens in Disguise? (Aug '10) 10 min Andy 8
Lars Tetens is a Gazillionaire; does he pay his... (Jan '13) 13 min tony 5
Austin Centelolla vs Lars Tetens (Mar '11) 19 min tony 9
Oliveiras Lies 36 min Jag Off Bobby 9
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 1 hr Why Are You So St... 33
Oliveiras Ferry 1 hr Jag Off Bobby 3
Oliveiras Security Clearance 1 hr Jag Off Bobby 3
Jill WKTV 1 hr Jake 22
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Jethro 530
Rest in peace Tony Murad. 7 hr Utica PD 5