Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FL...

Shooting at Sandy Hook was a FALSE FLAG it was a hoax

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
false flag

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Robbie the father of Emillie is an actor. In this video:
Welcome the Family Known as the "Bullcrap's" (sandy-hook HOAX!)

Skunk at the "Pity party", The school "shooting" is a HOAX/DRILL 12/14/2012 DISC box jacksons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now, as for the surviving especially the children, they would have had vomit, urine, feces on them for being terrorized. Those who were together would have been clenched together out of fear. There would have been many ambulances carting away the living. Some parents were taking their children out to dinner that night, that would not have been possible. They would have been traumatized in fear.

Doctors would have been needed to care for the living. No one saw any bodies removed from that building. No way could daddy bullcrapp been seen laughing in a video nor smiling with Obama in photographs. Those cops looked beyond pissedd in that photo op of Obama's and emilie's dad!

This is the all too classic false flag that has been much talked about under ObamacSI.

Now, remember the movie 'The Client' with Susan Sarandon representing that boy. His brother was emotionally terrorized in fear and curled up in a ball for most of that movie after what those two brothers witnessed. Those Sandy Hook children would have done the same thing. This was a hoax, a dirty rotten evil hoax.

Sandy hook Hoax Final cut, It's over No body Died or got hurt :) REJOYCE!

It's all about taking guns, creating scare tactics of alleged mental illness and more. Dirty dirty dirty dirty evil commie.

Read those comments and ask with all that alleged carnage, why didn't we see any of those bodies removed from that school. Then burials begin so quickly, before the ultimate shock set in.

Obama smiling with a dead child's father yet that dress?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Back 2 U bitch

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
false flag wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_tmy3D6KK1YXX
Skunk at the "Pity party", The school "shooting" is a HOAX/DRILL 12/14/2012 DISC box jacksons!
Now, as for the surviving especially the children, they would have had vomit, urine, feces on them for being terrorized. Those who were together would have been clenched together out of fear. There would have been many ambulances carting away the living. Some parents were taking their children out to dinner that night, that would not have been possible. They would have been traumatized in fear.
Doctors would have been needed to care for the living. No one saw any bodies removed from that building. No way could daddy bullcrapp been seen laughing in a video nor smiling with Obama in photographs. Those cops looked beyond pissedd in that photo op of Obama's and emilie's dad!
This is the all too classic false flag that has been much talked about under ObamacSI.
Now, remember the movie 'The Client' with Susan Sarandon representing that boy. His brother was emotionally terrorized in fear and curled up in a ball for most of that movie after what those two brothers witnessed. Those Sandy Hook children would have done the same thing. This was a hoax, a dirty rotten evil hoax.
It's all about taking guns, creating scare tactics of alleged mental illness and more. Dirty dirty dirty dirty evil commie.
Read those comments and ask with all that alleged carnage, why didn't we see any of those bodies removed from that school. Then burials begin so quickly, before the ultimate shock set in.
Sure retard, call us when you finally figure out 911. Meanwhile your tin foil hat needs some adjustment!
watched those videos

AOL

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I watched a few of these videos and I believe it is true! That governor didn't act right and the rest of the propaganda, it was said they were working for Homeland Security.

How many in Utica were in on this? Knew about this especially those starting threads abusing people?

How about Mayor Mike Bloomberg? All he wants is a communistic dictatorship. I bet he will be arrested and nailed for anarchy!
go to hell

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Guys like you and all your followers should be locked away in jail for ever!
RIP angels of Newtown
NadePaulKuciGrav McKi

Belleville, IL

#5 Dec 20, 2012
FEMA and Department of Homeland Terror

way too many caught laughing & smiling
ANOTHER HOAX

Littleton, CO

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Same as Aurora, Columbine, Giffords, 9/11, going to the moon, 7/7, etc, etc, etc...
As long as the ignorant masses parrot what they see on TV we will see more and more of these fake events.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
What wasen't a hoax was Waco, TX and Ruby Ridge. They are prime examples of a police state run-a-muck.
Cali

Rome, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Well I just have to say people still seem to amaze me... a little cusion of mine was killed that day,and the hurt pain and fear was and is very real. You may not want to believe it but wake up and look around people are against people this day and age....
hank hill

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 20, 2012
To the original poster...while you do make a couple of good points, you do realize everyone reacts differently to trauma right? And also theres less chance of such a traumatic reaction from the kids when they don't see the dead bodies of their friends/schoolmates/siblings/t eachers. And the bit about the parents taking the kids to dinner that night...well no shit! Those parent's would have done anything those kids asked for that night! If it's mickey dees or a pony, those kids would have gotten anything they asked for because their parents felt blessed that they were still there to ask for anything.

But like I said...ya had a couple good points, ya lost me when you decided apparently everyone reacts to trauma the same as in the movies. Good try though. Better luck next time. Keep researching and get back to us when you find something new.
D-Way-I-C-It

Syracuse, NY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Just saw the Bobbie video: he swaggers up to the podium like central casting for 007 with a smirk and asks "are we ready to start?" Is this guy an actor? I would figure after being a father he'd stop calling himself Bobbie and go for just Bob or Robert.

But then there's this police scanner recording where one cop is heard to say "I see two, they're coming at me! This is it!"

Then the story keeps changing - Ryan is found with.. no it's Adam... Adam is found with two handguns yet they say the victims all received 5 to 11 rifle shots. Did they find the rifles? The details are really sloppy and sketchy. And the teachers interviewed all expressed a need for mental health evaluation and gun control. Talk about agenda driven.
theres cretin

New Hartford, NY

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Back 2 U bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Sure retard, call us when you finally figure out 911. Meanwhile your tin foil hat needs some adjustment!
This f'ing moron's name is Cretin. He's a sorry piece of dog sht that has admittedly does nothing but spew hate and discontent. Disallow is every post. You will know him by the words "retard", "neaderthal", and "I'm a come guzzling fk". Got you again you f'ing moron, f'ing jerk f'ing world's biggest loser...
Lance Manion

Springfield, MO

#14 Dec 21, 2012
I was tuned in from the start.

1. There were two or more gunmen according to NBC News.
2. Adam was dead in the school and his brother was being led out of the woods handcuffed. Again, nbc news.
3. That "dad" is simply ridiculous. Don't try to tell me that guy lost his daughter ever. What's going on here i don't know but the fake dad alone is enough to make you scratch your head, let alone the weird inconsistencies in the "news reporting"
Pitching Woo

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Dec 21, 2012
The thing I don't get about this shooting is all the inconsistencies from the news, I followed the Aurora shooting and the Oregon Mall shooting and the stories never changed... But this one... I definitely question!
nut job

Oneida, NY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
false flag wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_tmy3D6KK1YXX
Your mother had shitt and vomit all over her when you were hatched.
False Flag TV

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2012
The massacre is a false flag made for TV drama. No one really died.
http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/rappoport4.1.1....

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Kenny Chesney performed a concert Wednesday night and he received a call on his cell phone 20 minutes before the show started. On the other end was a mother of one of the children, Grace. She told him that her late child's favorite song was no shoes, no shirt, no problem and then he sang it, in her memory,during the show. Now, if that is not proof I do not know what is.
Crunchy

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Someone had better tell those dead kids that someone on Topix has figured them out!

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#20 Dec 21, 2012
false flag, NY state called. They want their GED back.

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Back 2 U bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Sure retard, call us when you finally figure out 911. Meanwhile your tin foil hat needs some adjustment!
my I suggest you read christopher bollyns Solving 911.,and watch architects and engineers for 911 truth.
False

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 21, 2012
False Flag refers to an operation that was carried out by 1 entity and blamed on another. Our government does it all the time as do many governments. If you remember back before the Gulf War when Senior was in charge, they were running coverage of a crying girl talking about how the Iraqi's were pulling Kuwaiti babies out of incubators and leaving them to die. That was one of our government's reasons for Desert Storm. Afterwards, it was found out that the crying girl at the press conference was a niece of a high ranking Kuwaiti official and that the story was completely false.
False Flag operations are perpetuated to get the public behind what the government has decided that they want done. That way there is minimal backlash from the public and only the so called "nutjobs" speak out against it. Complete and total gun control is the objective of our government, and if it happens, they will finally have almost total control. The object is to disarm as many US citizens as possible. People will easily give up their freedoms for the idea of safety from the bad guys. And our government has a very big history of false flag operations in our country and around the world. Wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Ann Wood? (Nov '11) 2 hr someonesomepalxe 82
Designing Uticas Financial Future 6 hr Evo 2
" Help " I need my shed Moved (Apr '13) 6 hr Bonnie 63
True love 7 hr Wishing Sand 7
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 8 hr Larry 44
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 8 hr Gerbers 36
Utica OD - No More TV Section 9 hr Rafe Hollister 10
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 14 hr Someonewhoknows 293
lapolla thinks a mayor run 17 hr Truth 46
More from around the web