9 arrested when 16-year-old girl sold for sex on Backpage

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: News of Doom 7

A few weeks ago in the Utica, New York area 9 people were arrested and charged in connection with a 16-year-old girl being sold for sex on Backpage.

Read more
Economics

Rome, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
See, that's the trouble with business in the US - too many managers, not enough workers.
whooh whooh

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Economics wrote:
See, that's the trouble with business in the US - too many managers, not enough workers.
what a way to prove your point..
really

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Economics wrote:
See, that's the trouble with business in the US - too many managers, not enough workers.
The truth will come out the so called johns in this they were lied to about about how old the girl was are they supposed to ask for id
John School Dropout

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>The truth will come out the so called johns in this they were lied to about about how old the girl was are they supposed to ask for id
Yeh, like they're going to show u their driver's license & welfare ID or something.
really

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
John School Dropout wrote:
<quoted text> Yeh, like they're going to show u their driver's license & welfare ID or something.
lets face it some of these young girls do not look or act like there age and only one side of the story came out those involed can not tell there side so its not fair to judge them at this point
KY WELLER

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>lets face it some of these young girls do not look or act like there age and only one side of the story came out those involed can not tell there side so its not fair to judge them at this point
Spoken like a true pervert. Looking forward to seeing you on the next episode of "To Catch A Predator"
John School Dropout

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true pervert. Looking forward to seeing you on the next episode of "To Catch A Predator"
Entrapment as entertainment: only in America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 25 min Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 37 min Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 1 hr smckgums 3
whats your favorite color for nylons on your head 1 hr smckgums 6
]\[lgers take a bow for shooting up every city ... 1 hr smckgums 2
6-week-old baby who was ra p ed by uncle in A... 1 hr smckgums 2
I miss the days when I was in chains and had to... 1 hr smckgums 3
papa Joe's restaurant 1 hr Diabetic Utican 23
Popeo's mouth problem! 1 hr Diabetic Utican 14
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 1 hr Karma 11
landscapers 9 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr William 578
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]