wktv so low budget
new management

Nassau, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Lame Media :/
hands

Rome, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
This is why I watch WUTR. Their stories are longer and actually involve research, interviews and copious amounts of hi-def camera shots. WUTR gets out in the field and does actual reporting. Their set also looks modern unlike WKTV's early 80's-era set design.
Viewer

AOL

#3 Sep 18, 2012
McMurray needs to be replaced.
Ktv

Rome, NY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
When i watch ktv my chair feels like a time machine and the year is 1981
TV Watcher

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Exactly, there is no excuse for not having HD by now. Also, did anyone see that lame Blues Brother promo where Powles says they have "4 Tapes" ... Lol, who still uses tape!
Lucy

Little Falls, NY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Viewer wrote:
McMurray needs to be replaced.
He just got a promotion. It was in the OD yesterday.
Ktv

Rome, NY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
TV Watcher wrote:
Exactly, there is no excuse for not having HD by now. Also, did anyone see that lame Blues Brother promo where Powles says they have "4 Tapes" ... Lol, who still uses tape!
LOL, the guy rolls outta bed 5 minutes before it's "his turn". You can almost see the bed head when he's on tv.
replacement

Rome, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Ktv wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the guy rolls outta bed 5 minutes before it's "his turn". You can almost see the bed head when he's on tv.
That means Utica is starting to rub off on him. First it starts with not combing your hair and then pretty soon your showing up to work in the same suit and tie every day for a year.
Viewer

AOL

#9 Sep 19, 2012
i do not like that Copeland girl.Kind of a showoff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 43 min More Facts 62
Answer the questions with song titles game (Mar '13) 46 min kat_thescript 3
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 46 min Saffron Blues 178
why are police shooting people 1 hr Pick Your Poison 8
why i like trump ? 1 hr Bad Economy Aroun... 3
low water levels at hinkley ? 1 hr Urban Planner 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Donttaxmebro 650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages