Bazan Bakery to Open on Seneca Trpk

Bazan Bakery to Open on Seneca Trpk

Posted in the Utica Forum

Babci

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2014
Only gonna do artisan breads (please explain what these are) & pizza. NO Polish pastries!
polski

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2014
They're gonna make Babka ,that's a fact !
Joanie

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Babka and that's it. I'll go to Star Bkry for that.
Bbo

New York, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2014
No pastries like they used to have? Good butter cookies and turnovers as I recall.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2014
More food for uticans! YUMMY!!! LOL!!!
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Whitesboro White Trash wrote:
More food for uticans! YUMMY!!! LOL!!!
Food is the way to a uticans ever shrinking wallet!!! Lol!!!
Gaelic Gypsy

Ilion, NY

#8 Mar 5, 2014
I really wish they were doing the apple squares like we used to get after church on Sunday morning...they were absolutely the BEST ever
Curious

Ilion, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2014
Does anyone know when they are actually opening?
hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2014
they were always overpriced. this grandchild is just trying to cash in on the family name. sorry, but you can't resurrect that place from the ashes and actually expect it to be anything like it was. it will fold in a matter of weeks.
WHY would

New Hartford, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2014
why would anyone who wants to promote their business, come here on topix. Its all rascist, derogatory terrible posts and you think posting about your new bakery is a good idea HERE??? WTF?
gddyup

New Hartford, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2014
WHY would wrote:
why would anyone who wants to promote their business, come here on topix. Its all rascist, derogatory terrible posts and you think posting about your new bakery is a good idea HERE??? WTF?
If you really believe what you wrote, then you must like reading racist, derogatory and terrible posts. Why else would you be here? Right?
WHY would

New Hartford, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2014
gddyup wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believe what you wrote, then you must like reading racist, derogatory and terrible posts. Why else would you be here? Right?
lol yaeh because once in a while i check to see how bad it is on topix. Good point dude... you burned me..

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2014
Bakery is open. I went in there 2 days ago, and bought a small round bread is $6.00. That is all he had, 2 kinds of bread. The bread was hard as a rock.(Wood fired oven).
I had trouble cutting it. It had little or no taste. The owner hasn't a clue what he is doing. Terrible experience. I tried to call him, but they will not answer the phone. They do not want to hear any complaints. He needs to change the business immediately or the business will fail.
Really

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 26, 2014
Had it once. It was horrible.
Sorry

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2014
I will NOT pay $6 for a loaf of bread! Grocery prices are at an all -time high.
This guy has no choices. He won't last.
djamesb

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 24, 2015
hmmm wrote:
they were always overpriced. this grandchild is just trying to cash in on the family name. sorry, but you can't resurrect that place from the ashes and actually expect it to be anything like it was. it will fold in a matter of weeks.
You should always give people a chance and not go through life focused on doom and gloom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best hair piece utica (Nov '08) 15 min ernie 38
NHL player dale p. 48 min Keep delisting 1
Caroline is a disgusting pig (May '08) 1 hr tbozo1 90
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 2 hr wellfared 141
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 4 hr Whatev 110
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 7 hr Honest Babe 2,038
Green Street, Utica, NY 9 hr bill 6
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 14 hr huh 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance