Catherine Koestner’s Joseph Moore rep...
BALLS

Albany, NY

#63 Oct 2, 2012
Now you all know. Read the news self inflicted gun shot wound..But who didn't already know or assume that!!!!
opal

Clinton, MA

#64 Oct 2, 2012
Dont, get it tbese older men mess around with woman are unstable. I dated a guy older. He put me through hell. States I hurt him .they show you the world in the end its heartbreaking.we were at a hotel . He yelled at me in room said I stared at guys out in bar. You know what went tbrough my head no idiot its you I'm with. I was so hurt. He was being mean. These guys are just jerks watch out for older divorced men . I don't. Know situation here. Too umfortunate. Booze, a gun , nice combo
opal

Clinton, MA

#65 Oct 2, 2012
Older men will break your heart. Much more wiser.... I'm not saging this joe guy deserved this by any means. I'm just saying older is not always a sweet deal ladies
Think About It

Baldwinsville, NY

#66 Oct 2, 2012
Joe moore lawyered up immediately and did not cooperate with the investigation. She was shot in the right side of her head even though she was right handed. It is still an open case and they still cannot say it was suicide. The cause of death is listed as undetermined. These are facts from the press conference not rumors.

Think about it.
someone with dirt

Utica, NY

#68 Oct 2, 2012
Well she was left handed not right handed. from what i hear he had one of his cop buddies clean up the scene before troopers showed up. his co workers also say hes a loose cannon. super scummy tho. some of you ppl on here are ridiculous, whats her father have to do with anything? some of you are just foul mouthed computer dwellers that nobody listens to in real life so you get on the computer and word vommit everywhere you get the chance. bitching and crying about spelling and her past and father.... are you serious or really just that god damn retarded? if i was her family i would sell everything and leave to, nys has wronged them. i had a long rant but figured some of you ppl wouldnt have the attention span to get through the whole thing. i bet some of the filth and foul mouthed terrible things being said are coming out of mouths of ppl alot older than 22, which i am. they said that the area has the reading level of 3rd graders so do you have the mind state of a 3rd grader as well? this concerns me alot, what if your family gets caught up in a motel with a crazy f*ck who legally can carry a gun murder them then get away with it. its insane
Think about it

Baldwinsville, NY

#69 Oct 2, 2012
Think About It wrote:
Joe moore lawyered up immediately and did not cooperate with the investigation. She was shot in the right side of her head even though she was right handed. It is still an open case and they still cannot say it was suicide. The cause of death is listed as undetermined. These are facts from the press conference not rumors.
Think about it.
Sorry, NOT right handed.
Utica

Camden, NY

#70 Oct 2, 2012
What about gunpowder residue on her hands or her boyfriend's hands???
too bad

New Hartford, NY

#71 Oct 2, 2012
Must have been all the stress from what her father did. Might have taken a bullet to herself because Joe found out she became a teacher to be around children like dad.
too bad

New Hartford, NY

#72 Oct 2, 2012
opal wrote:
Dont, get it tbese older men mess around with woman are unstable. I dated a guy older. He put me through hell. States I hurt him .they show you the world in the end its heartbreaking.we were at a hotel . He yelled at me in room said I stared at guys out in bar. You know what went tbrough my head no idiot its you I'm with. I was so hurt. He was being mean. These guys are just jerks watch out for older divorced men . I don't. Know situation here. Too umfortunate. Booze, a gun , nice combo
Does you're father like checking out children on the internet too ????
Reebok

Utica, NY

#73 Oct 2, 2012
Utica wrote:
What about gunpowder residue on her hands or her boyfriend's hands???
maybe true experts should be brought in to handle this case.....
discussed

Utica, NY

#74 Oct 2, 2012
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, NOT right handed.
No the report said she was left handed and shot in the back of the head, thats pretty hard to do
Grandma

Whitesboro, NY

#75 Oct 2, 2012
Think About It wrote:
Joe moore lawyered up immediately and did not cooperate with the investigation. She was shot in the right side of her head even though she was right handed. It is still an open case and they still cannot say it was suicide. The cause of death is listed as undetermined. These are facts from the press conference not rumors.
Think about it.
There are published statistics that women do NOT commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head - women are too vain and don't want to look grulsome in death.

She was LEFT HANDED - how could she possibly shoot herself in the RIGHT SIDE of her head!!!!!

Did the Troopers even conduct a swab of Joe Moore's hands once they arrived on the scene and found he was a "witness" to her death?

Come on Mr. DA - the public is NOT STUPID!!!!!!!
daddy porn

Syracuse, NY

#76 Oct 2, 2012
Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>There are published statistics that women do NOT commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head - women are too vain and don't want to look grulsome in death.
She was LEFT HANDED - how could she possibly shoot herself in the RIGHT SIDE of her head!!!!!
Did the Troopers even conduct a swab of Joe Moore's hands once they arrived on the scene and found he was a "witness" to her death?
Come on Mr. DA - the public is NOT STUPID!!!!!!!
Same ones that show when daddy is a sick freak so is the kids, Joe never should have told her he knew she wanted to be around children like daddy.
he has an attitude

Pittsfield, MA

#77 Oct 2, 2012
He better not turn his back on his so called friends.
Judge Judy

Syracuse, NY

#78 Oct 2, 2012
Does anyone know who his lawyer is? Has he been back to work?
fishy

Enfield, CT

#79 Oct 2, 2012
Something just isn't right about This whole thing
Really

Baldwinsville, NY

#80 Oct 2, 2012
fishy wrote:
Something just isn't right about This whole thing
Ya think?

Warn every woman you know to run like hell if she is approached by Joe Moore sr or jr.
wow

Clinton, MA

#81 Oct 2, 2012
His lawyer said she bugged out.
crooked lawyer

Worcester, MA

#82 Oct 2, 2012
Judge Judy wrote:
Does anyone know who his lawyer is? Has he been back to work?
Frank Policelli.(Spelling?)
Unreal

Utica, NY

#83 Oct 2, 2012
crooked lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Policelli.(Spelling?)
Moore retains the biggest scumbag lawyer in the area. Used to live next door to him and his crack whore coco wife and their triplets. He used to walk the neighborhood and smoke weed every night. Also, the police were regularly at thir home for domestic crap. He is a coke user, just like Moore... Hmmmm???

And unfortunately, the Police botched the investigation and took the situation at face value based upon the 911 call made from a retired state trooper guest a few doors down. They are not accustomed to murders in Old Forge...the reacted based on the 911 call...a suicide and contaminated the scene... TOW Police need training on how to proceed when a possible homocide occurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 min Honest Babe 2,038
What happened to dale p. NHL player 1 hr Mr Goodwrench 2
Green Street, Utica, NY 1 hr bill 6
Anyone Remember White Acres/ Black Cherry Hollo... (Aug '10) 1 hr marsha_strong 15
Wedding Venues 2 hr kuyahoora 12
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 3 hr nanito 140
What does being "SUCCESSFUL" in Life mean to YOU? 4 hr Greedy Ex Wives Club 6
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 6 hr huh 248
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Thu all idots must dw... 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages