Catherine Koestner’s Joseph Moore rep...
FYI

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Sep 30, 2012
Joe moore was at swiftys bar friday night hitting on girls and hanging out with his roid buddy Hathawy.
Satan

Minoa, NY

#44 Sep 30, 2012
FYI wrote:
Joe moore was at swiftys bar friday night hitting on girls and hanging out with his roid buddy Hathawy.
The only place he should be is in jail waiting for his eventual permanent sentence to hell.
mewty

Syracuse, NY

#45 Sep 30, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Great upstate NY ignorance.
1. Doesn't understand copy and paste
2. Thinks anything more than one syllable grunts and farts shows you have too much time on your hands
MYOB not talking 2 U!!
drone

Albany, NY

#46 Sep 30, 2012
FYI wrote:
Joe moore was at swiftys bar friday night hitting on girls and hanging out with his roid buddy Hathawy.
he will never learn
MONK

Morrisville, NY

#47 Sep 30, 2012
Somebody is going to jail. Press conference scheduled for Tuesday at 3:30 pm. I have never seen a month long investigation conclude with a press conference that said a cause of death is suicide. I would be willing to bet there is a John Doe scheduled for Grand Jury inditement Tuesday in Herkermer County Court? Any other thoughts?
Not convinced

Ithaca, NY

#48 Oct 1, 2012
MONK wrote:
Somebody is going to jail. Press conference scheduled for Tuesday at 3:30 pm. I have never seen a month long investigation conclude with a press conference that said a cause of death is suicide. I would be willing to bet there is a John Doe scheduled for Grand Jury inditement Tuesday in Herkermer County Court? Any other thoughts?
The least they could indict Joe Moore on is "Assisted Suicide" - it was his gun she used and he was present when she ALLEGEDLY committed "suicide".

According to statistics, women never commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head - they are too vain and don't want to look disfigured in death.
Ur Mom

Fayetteville, NY

#49 Oct 1, 2012
Not convinced wrote:
<quoted text>The least they could indict Joe Moore on is "Assisted Suicide" - it was his gun she used and he was present when she ALLEGEDLY committed "suicide".
According to statistics, women never commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head - they are too vain and don't want to look disfigured in death.
What happened to ur mom Looks like she got shot wit Buck Shot
BOYYYYYYY
Matter of Time

Syracuse, NY

#50 Oct 1, 2012
We need to get the Monroe County guys here. They can solve a muder, catch the perp and get a confession in 1 hour. Bravo.
Derp

Baldwinsville, NY

#51 Oct 1, 2012
Where is NBL (Never Been Laid)? He usually posts here at least once every few days.
society

Utica, NY

#52 Oct 1, 2012
Looks like Joe disappeared, hiding, only his first wife knows the truth and has her kids to protect.
Get Real

Syracuse, NY

#53 Oct 1, 2012
She killed herself !! just end the bull---- on this topic, Find a new subject, this is OLD !Get a Job !
Holly

Utica, NY

#54 Oct 1, 2012
Get Real wrote:
She killed herself !! just end the bull---- on this topic, Find a new subject, this is OLD !Get a Job !
Apparently people who know think otherwise. So go troll somewhere else.
Mental teacher

Netherlands

#55 Oct 1, 2012
Poor girl, couldn't live with what daddy did on his computer and helping her to work with little kids.
Now daddy can't go on field trips with her.
Utica Teacher

United States

#56 Oct 1, 2012
Now it is Monday night and we have been told there would be a press release on what happened to Catherine tomorrow. I'm and others are not forgetting this beautiful women.

We are waiting!
Derp

Baldwinsville, NY

#57 Oct 1, 2012
Mental teacher wrote:
Poor girl, couldn't live with what daddy did on his computer and helping her to work with little kids.
Now daddy can't go on field trips with her.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you NBL (Never Been Laid), the basement-dwelling Best Buy clerk that has a burning hatred for women that are out of his league (which is pretty much everyone). Make sure you say hi to him since he will be around this thread as long as it exists! He will post under many usernames and ISPs because he is a pathetic coward. Some of you might be women so if you say hello, it is pretty much the only female attention he has had all year. Did I mention that he "knows the richest people in Utica"?
Get Real

Utica, NY

#58 Oct 2, 2012
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently people who know think otherwise. So go troll somewhere else.
We'll see Today Holly The Troll !!! Hahaha
Retired and Proud

Utica, NY

#59 Oct 2, 2012
NotALawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called copy & paste from NYS Penal Law website. It only took about 30 seconds for the entire post, if that.
I have a job and take criminal justice classes at a local college.
"S 265.11 Criminal sale of a firearm in the third degree.
A person is guilty of criminal sale of a firearm in the third degree when such person is not authorized pursuant to law to possess a firearm and such person unlawfully either:
(1) sells, exchanges, gives or disposes of a firearm or large capacity ammunition feeding device to another person; or
(2) possesses a firearm with the intent to sell it.
Criminal sale of a firearm in the third degree is a class D felony.

"I think the last one, 265.11 will stick. You don't need any exchange of money, just the exchange of a gun from a lawful person to a person without a firearms permit. The other charges, well, they may try it, but I doubt they could get a conviction. He did have a loaded firearm and must have shown it to her. These are just NYS laws as pertaining to firearms."

Guess you have not been attending many classes or have not been paying attention. Read the section again "A person is guilty of criminal sale of a firearm in the third degree when such person is not authorized pursuant to law to possess a firearm and such person unlawfully either:..." The key here is "is not authorized pursuant to law". If he had a permit he was authorized. Don't know which section you came up with "from a lawful person to a person without a firearms permit".Love those CJ students - they know everything.
pathetic people

Whitesboro, NY

#60 Oct 2, 2012
Do you people ever do anything but talk about "whos in jail"? Is this the only big passtime here?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#61 Oct 2, 2012
pathetic people wrote:
Do you people ever do anything but talk about "whos in jail"? Is this the only big passtime here?
No, it's hardly the only big pasttime here.

There's actually going to jail which is pretty big too.
letter

Northville, NY

#62 Oct 2, 2012
isnt hathaway from boonville ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slocum Urgent Care 3 min Mario Vertucci 60
The Failure Vagatucci 4 min Vaginatucci 20
Pretending To Be Little Girls is My Homosexual ... 4 min Mario Vertucci 1
Why Do ]\[lGGERS Abuse Over A Million Children ... 6 min Mario Vertucci 1
homosexual defends ME mudshark punk VERTUCCI 8 min Mario Vertucci 1
The Vaginatucci Tries Blitz To Dodge 12 min Vaginatucci 13
Mario Pass Goes Postal Over Andrew Zimmern Visit 51 min Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 27
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 6 hr Fun times 42
Utica Common Council 7 hr Taxpayer Revolt 99
UPD officer punched bar owner while off duty (Feb '12) 9 hr your mother 29

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages