NY Italians are effing dumb

NY Italians are effing dumb

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blame Godfather

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
whitebread wrote:
They all claim to be proud, true-blooded Italians, yet most of them have never even been to Italy (some can't even point to it on a map).
Their pizza tastes like garbage - supermarket frozen pizza is better than the crap that the mom n' pop junk joints crank out.
None of them can compete with their white counterparts. Most Italian guys have sanitation or city government jobs. If you see a rich Italian guy, he probably made his wealth embezzling or running a racket rather than earning his fortune the legitimate way.
Ask yourself: How many Italians attended Princeton or Harvard, work at Fortune 500 companies or are artists/musicians? The most notable Italians in Hollywood are typecast as mobsters, because that is the only character persona they can pull off with any sense of ease.
Italians often use the double negative in everyday speech ("Don't act like no wiseguy, Vinny"). They also cuss so much it's embarassing.
Most Italians are overweight, hairy and unhealthy. They only sport Italians excel at is baseball, a sport that requires almost zero physical exertion and is well known for steriod abuse and greed.
Yep, a bunch of dummies alright!
All you have to do is look at the documentaries behind the Godfather. After it was released the FBI reported seeing dramatic changes in the way the wop slop acted toward eachother like they were suddenly all gentile and "respectable". Ring kissin and allasudden talking all respect. All you need to do to see what happens when you isolate a bunch of eyetayin wanabee somebody wop slop is look at utica new york. A city full of egotistical racist losers raised under a feeble educational and social system who amazingly think the're gods for some reason. ANyone wants to know what a true utica scumbag is just look at the falcone or arcuri families. There's plenty more eyetayin scum in that town too. Mostly in no producing city or government jobs.

Seriously can you imagine any of the labellas or say like the testas or tartaglias actually working in a plant or even a warehouse if it didn't involve sitting on their asses as some friends and family union rep? Just look at some of these people who put themselves front and center ultimately living off the rest of the people who lived here through the years. The crony society really dragged the area down. They really are the cancer that killed utica. Albany people won't even talk to this crowd without a bio suit on.

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cosmo foppalino

Baldwinsville, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2011
ay! madone! fuggettaboutit! youse guys are a$$holes! tough $hit wut you think! As I laugh all the way to da bank! hahahaha Ki$$ my EYETALIAN A$$!! sticks and stones...jesuit cristo mio! dis is so much fun! ha ha ha ay, itz prinze spaghetti nite! ha ha ha hey ma! da meatballs done! ha ha ha oops, it's friday, pasta fagioli for me tonite! ha ha ha nana, i need more garlic around my neck to keep away the evil spirits! ha ha ha utica pizza, it's the best! ha ha ha nothin' you say bothers me! I'M PROUD TO BE ITALIAN! oh i forgot, CEASAR, DA VINCI, GALLILEO, MICHAEALANGELO, RAPHAEL, DIMAGGIO, BERRA, SINATRA, MARTIN, DINARO, PACINO, LOREN, LOLLOBRIGIDA, MONTANA, MARINO, DONATELLO, TORRE, and where would we be w/o CRISTOFO COLOMBUS? YOU WANT MORE NAMES? THAT'S RIGHT, ITALIANS HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO OUR WORLD. JEALOUSLY! ADMIT IT, YOU REALLY WANNA BE ITALIAN, DON'T YOU?
Blame Godfather

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 17, 2011
cosmo foppalino wrote:
ay! madone! fuggettaboutit! youse guys are a$$holes! tough $hit wut you think! As I laugh all the way to da bank! hahahaha Ki$$ my EYETALIAN A$$!! sticks and stones...jesuit cristo mio! dis is so much fun! ha ha ha ay, itz prinze spaghetti nite! ha ha ha hey ma! da meatballs done! ha ha ha oops, it's friday, pasta fagioli for me tonite! ha ha ha nana, i need more garlic around my neck to keep away the evil spirits! ha ha ha utica pizza, it's the best! ha ha ha nothin' you say bothers me! I'M PROUD TO BE ITALIAN! oh i forgot, CEASAR, DA VINCI, GALLILEO, MICHAEALANGELO, RAPHAEL, DIMAGGIO, BERRA, SINATRA, MARTIN, DINARO, PACINO, LOREN, LOLLOBRIGIDA, MONTANA, MARINO, DONATELLO, TORRE, and where would we be w/o CRISTOFO COLOMBUS? YOU WANT MORE NAMES? THAT'S RIGHT, ITALIANS HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO OUR WORLD. JEALOUSLY! ADMIT IT, YOU REALLY WANNA BE ITALIAN, DON'T YOU?
Oh for what you don't know!
Something to think about

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2011
whitebread wrote:
They all claim to be proud, true-blooded Italians, yet most of them have never even been to Italy (some can't even point to it on a map).
Their pizza tastes like garbage - supermarket frozen pizza is better than the crap that the mom n' pop junk joints crank out.
None of them can compete with their white counterparts. Most Italian guys have sanitation or city government jobs. If you see a rich Italian guy, he probably made his wealth embezzling or running a racket rather than earning his fortune the legitimate way.
Ask yourself: How many Italians attended Princeton or Harvard, work at Fortune 500 companies or are artists/musicians? The most notable Italians in Hollywood are typecast as mobsters, because that is the only character persona they can pull off with any sense of ease.
Italians often use the double negative in everyday speech ("Don't act like no wiseguy, Vinny"). They also cuss so much it's embarassing.
Most Italians are overweight, hairy and unhealthy. They only sport Italians excel at is baseball, a sport that requires almost zero physical exertion and is well known for steriod abuse and greed.
Yep, a bunch of dummies alright!
The following are educated Italian Americans of note: A. Bartlett Giamatti, a former president of Yale University; Professor Camille Paglia, a graduate of Yale Graduate School; PM Pasninetti, literature professor at UCLA; Franco Modigliani who is a professor of economics at MIT; Fulvio Meliz,a physics professor at University of Arizona; Gay Talese, author; Emilio Segre, won the Nobel Prize for physics; this is just a short list.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
goomba

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2011
whitebread wrote:
They all claim to be proud, true-blooded Italians, yet most of them have never even been to Italy (some can't even point to it on a map).
Their pizza tastes like garbage - supermarket frozen pizza is better than the crap that the mom n' pop junk joints crank out.
None of them can compete with their white counterparts. Most Italian guys have sanitation or city government jobs. If you see a rich Italian guy, he probably made his wealth embezzling or running a racket rather than earning his fortune the legitimate way.
Ask yourself: How many Italians attended Princeton or Harvard, work at Fortune 500 companies or are artists/musicians? The most notable Italians in Hollywood are typecast as mobsters, because that is the only character persona they can pull off with any sense of ease.
Italians often use the double negative in everyday speech ("Don't act like no wiseguy, Vinny"). They also cuss so much it's embarassing.
Most Italians are overweight, hairy and unhealthy. They only sport Italians excel at is baseball, a sport that requires almost zero physical exertion and is well known for steriod abuse and greed.
Yep, a bunch of dummies alright!
you sound like another wanna-be who couldn't-be!
abc

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2011
goomba wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like another wanna-be who couldn't-be!
you are right, why else would anyone tear aup an ITALIAN like that..jealousy?
Tom

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2011
goomba wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like another wanna-be who couldn't-be!
Or more like someone who laughs at idiots who think it's some kind of life goal. I see they never taught you that claiming jealousy is a pacifier that only works for the preteen crowd. I don't really think most people look up to scum quite the way the italian gweedo boy wanabees do. Just like the columbians and other spikkos love scarface movies. The more ignorant they are the more they identify with fairytale tough guys. Some people like to imagine winning the lotto others do the same thing hoping their future is something they steal from someone else because they can't do it on their own merits. It is what it is.
Italian from East Side

Neversink, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Italian born and raised on East Side, live outside the city now in another town, very educated and great job. Bad apples in all races, nobody is perfect. For people with a sense of humor I left you with a little joke down below... Have a great weekend everyone!

An Italian man wants a job, but the foreman won't hire him until he passes a little math test. "Here's your first question," the foreman said.
"Without using numbers, represent the number 9."

"Without numbers?" the Italian says, "Dat is easy." And he proceeds to draw three trees.

"What's this?" the boss asks.

"Ave you got no brain? Tree and tree and tree make nine," says the Italian.

"Fair enough," says the boss. "Here's your second question. Use the same rules, but this time the number is 99."

The Italian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree.

"Ere you go."

The boss scratches his head and says, "How on earth do you get that to represent 99?"

"Each of da trees is dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and dirty tree. Dat is 99."

The boss is getting worried that he's going to actually have to hire this Italian, so he says, "All right, last question.
Same rules again, but represent the number 100."

The Italian stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, "Ere you go. One hundred."

The boss looks at the attempt. "You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!"

The Italian leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and says, "A little dog came along and crap by each tree. So now you got dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a turd, dat make one hundred. So, when I start?"
HOLY COW

Liverpool, NY

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Hey, waddia mean, mama mia !
Bozno plus black is wop

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 18, 2011
You forgot to tell the joke about the black moors invading italy and inserting the demon seed into the gweedo race. That explains it all! Why do you think they have the same hairy pube hair all over? The slavs and bozzies are the same area just across the lake as the italians. The italians are bozzie black halfbreeds! Where do you think the wops and the boznos get the same slope heads? They evolved 250 miles from eachother!

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 18, 2011
Yesterday was the biggest joke of all, Irish Cultural Center. The only contribution the Irish ever made was keeping Alcoholics Anomynous in business. What culture did the Irish have, Oh yeah, I forgot, they invented the Baked Potato cooked over a garbage pail and they called it a Mickey.
Name that Tune

Dover, DE

#13 Mar 18, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Or more like someone who laughs at idiots who think it's some kind of life goal. I see they never taught you that claiming jealousy is a pacifier that only works for the preteen crowd. I don't really think most people look up to scum quite the way the italian gweedo boy wanabees do. Just like the columbians and other spikkos love scarface movies. The more ignorant they are the more they identify with fairytale tough guys. Some people like to imagine winning the lotto others do the same thing hoping their future is something they steal from someone else because they can't do it on their own merits. It is what it is.
Scarface movie is great; Al Pacino is a great actor. Don't put it down!

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2011
cosmo foppalino wrote:
ay! madone! fuggettaboutit! youse guys are a$$holes! tough $hit wut you think! As I laugh all the way to da bank! hahahaha Ki$$ my EYETALIAN A$$!! sticks and stones...jesuit cristo mio! dis is so much fun! ha ha ha ay, itz prinze spaghetti nite! ha ha ha hey ma! da meatballs done! ha ha ha oops, it's friday, pasta fagioli for me tonite! ha ha ha nana, i need more garlic around my neck to keep away the evil spirits! ha ha ha utica pizza, it's the best! ha ha ha nothin' you say bothers me! I'M PROUD TO BE ITALIAN! oh i forgot, CEASAR, DA VINCI, GALLILEO, MICHAEALANGELO, RAPHAEL, DIMAGGIO, BERRA, SINATRA, MARTIN, DINARO, PACINO, LOREN, LOLLOBRIGIDA, MONTANA, MARINO, DONATELLO, TORRE, and where would we be w/o CRISTOFO COLOMBUS? YOU WANT MORE NAMES? THAT'S RIGHT, ITALIANS HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED TO OUR WORLD. JEALOUSLY! ADMIT IT, YOU REALLY WANNA BE ITALIAN, DON'T YOU?
Enrico Fermi, Marconi and Saint Patrick who was an Italian summoned by the Pope to go to Ireland to rid the snakes in Ireland becasue their was so much garbage in the steets the rats ran rampant and the snakes were everywhere eating the rats and they mulitplied and were out of control. Irish music sucks and they don't even have a museum. Italian culture is the greatest culture in the world and Italians have changed the world for the better while Irish and contributed nothing of importance.
Kielbasa Kid

Schenectady, NY

#15 Mar 18, 2011
I think the Irish are great. There women at least.
Never met an Irish lass who didn't like to gag on my kielbasa. The give the best BJs in CNY. And pretty good with the other two inputs as well.

Thats a good thing as who wants to listen to what the ignornant Micks have to say about anything other than drinking green beer and kicking the crap out of their wives.
Bang the wives as their husbands are too busy elsewhere to take proper care of them.
Bada bing

Liverpool, NY

#16 Mar 18, 2011
What, you don't like the chicken bone necklace ?
Romeo

Syracuse, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2011
At least i'm not african.
pepper neck

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Mar 18, 2011
it is not NY alone it's all over USA
pepper neck

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#19 Mar 18, 2011
Romeo wrote:
At least i'm not african.
is there a difference?
Kielbasa Kid

Schenectady, NY

#20 Mar 18, 2011
Irish women look great in 'Polish Pearl' necklaces. That is the ones who wouldn't rather swallow.
Keeps their mouth busy so you don't have to listen to the shanty irish whines. The red nosed, freckle faces are an ignorant race but give the best head in CNY. Their husbands and fathers must enjoy the offspring of the 'Polish Mailman' 9 months later.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 18, 2011
I was at a local restaurant last night having a couple of cocktails and watching a little NCAA basketball. The restaurant had hired a DJ to play Irish music to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. After listening to the Irish music for a couple of hours I determined that St, Patrick didn’t chase the snakes out of Ireland, the snakes committed suicide.

Just kidding folks. I had a wonderful time in spite of the music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 8 min JUST READ IT 9
CNY media WKTV, OD, WIBX, UTQ is FAKE NEWS! 18 min Wills 7
Post your SteveDiMe0 FAIL tale!!!! 18 min Too Easy 5
WHEN will Griffo Brindisi & Picente resign? 20 min Wills 18
You Are Fake News 22 min Wills 20
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 48 min Marcus 15
Utica's FAILED economic recovery. Whose to blame? 52 min Daryl 6
Bella Regina wins best riggies 1 hr Greasers R Us 19
Comets Leaving.... 1 hr Agreed 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages