Carthage, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2014
He has a small package
Angela

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 10, 2014
steph wrote:
He has a small package
You really don't know Tim at all then. He is generously endowed and, unlike some larger guys, he knows how to use it!
Crack Hore on Sunset Ave

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know Tim at all then. He is generously endowed and, unlike some larger guys, he knows how to use it!
You got that right. Jim Toolian is large in the lap.
Curious

Earlville, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2014
steph wrote:
He has a small package
I always wonder about him...is he a closet case...he eyes me (man) whenever I'm at the laundry place.on Oneida st....
Crack Hore on Sunset Ave

Carthage, NY

#5 Mar 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wonder about him...is he a closet case...he eyes me (man) whenever I'm at the laundry place.on Oneida st....
No way is he into guys. He gives it to me good and buys me a rock to smoke.
Cow Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
When I am done stalking Franks d, it will be onto Tim.

Cretin.
scary

Ilion, NY

#7 Mar 10, 2014
steph wrote:
He has a small package
Hes too short
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2014
scary wrote:
<quoted text>Hes too short
Good things come in small packages!
Host

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 11, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
He still does dudes. Whoever said he quit that when he got married is full of shiz! I have carnal knowledge of this. Besides, why else would he work so hard both in public and ON HERE to seem like the consumate ladies man? Think about it.
Curious

Worcester, MA

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Host wrote:
<quoted text>He still does dudes. Whoever said he quit that when he got married is full of shiz! I have carnal knowledge of this. Besides, why else would he work so hard both in public and ON HERE to seem like the consumate ladies man? Think about it.
What proof do you have...I want to try him out...something about him...
Tim Lover

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 12, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have...I want to try him out...something about him...
I have been with Tim off and on for a few years. He is a great lover, very generous. I don't think he is marriage material though. He was definitely damaged by his crazy ex wife.
whatever

Ilion, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2014
Tim Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been with Tim off and on for a few years. He is a great lover, very generous. I don't think he is marriage material though. He was definitely damaged by his crazy ex wife.
Can't believe he ever married his ex-wife. All not wrapped to tight
Does it matter

Oswego, NY

#13 Mar 26, 2014
Is this guy related to Dave julian?
money wont buy him out

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 28, 2014
He's gonna be on nice man's boy when he's in the slammer and it won't be at a state level. The boy is going down one of these days and he
is taking many with him! He is a stick and they'll slide him good! Funny thing, he won't have the opportunity to see that kid of his and it will be federal if he is lucky and not higher under R.I,C.O. and he's also taking that brother, Bob down with him! Had enough of the corruption and deprivation of life in this area and it is high time something cracks!

He set up Hanna with that Policelli and slide Pylman into position for a kickback in that murder Pylman helped to cover up!
Boddie

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Just from your post alone, I can see you are very ignorant. Leave Tim alone....what on earth would he go to prison for? Trying to turn the city around? Speaking out against the wrong doings of other politicians? Come on now, get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esche fired Nikki Todd 21 min Go Comets 30
Harmony Speciale 23 min Thanks 28
nh football 42 min nhtech 8
New Careers In Utica 52 min Utica 22 34
Danfoss AG collecting $210M corporate welfare! ... 58 min 3 jobs total 5
mike lynch 1 hr got stiffed too 46
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Wop Slop Town 187
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr lol 103
Marcy Nano Quad C 1 hr NH Gibberish 50
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr CNY Poverty Criers 938

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages