i agree
CTM

Southbury, CT

#6910 Jan 7, 2014
Get rid of schumer!
Dog murder in Sprakers NY

Gloversville, NY

#6911 Jan 7, 2014
This story below has gone viral on facebook, and it's being shared here, in order to ask for help from those animal lovers living closer to Sprakers, New York. It is somewhat nearby Albany and Schenectady, but doesn't have it's own Topix page. That's why it's being posted here.

This story can be seen on facebook under the facebook page called "Animal Abuse!!. The Punishment Should Fit The Crime" (see their facebook page for the disgusting photos, but prepare yourself first).

There is a Sprakers puppy mill 569 Rappa Road in Sprakers NY. The dog on the left appears to be frozen to the ground. Two dogs died there last night and as quickly as they could someone removed the bodies with a wheel barrow. The police won't help. They actually have a police officer there to protect the scumbag breeder not to help the dogs. If anyone from NBC news or any news network sees this please send a news crew there and expose this atrocity! PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!

MY OBSERVATION: Is anybody really surprised that the police are protecting the offender and continuing the agony for these animals? This is the RULE, not the exception. Just another day at the office for them. Day after day after day, animal abusers and animal killers routinely get no punishment whatsoever, or maybe a slap on the wrist at best. Any laws on the books are meaningless if the police are not WILLING to lift a finger. Why? No revenue from it, unlike traffic tickets, framing people for imagined crimes, etc. THEN the police can be very creative and get off their worthless taxpayer money stealing asses., They're nothing more than revenue generators for the State and have no interest in "serving and protecting" anyone, no matter what the hell it says on the side of their squad cars and no matter what "vows" they took. In your heart you know that. Scary times in Amerikka. Some people on facebook, twitter, etc keep saying "God" or "Jesus" will help. Oh, please. Wake the fuck up. If "Jesus" was going to do something about it, this atrocity would never have happened in the first place. What we have here is another Auschwitz, with blindly obedient officers "just doing their job".

Any wonder why people hate the fucking PIGS?
Cunning linguist

Anonymous Proxy

#6912 Jan 7, 2014
Master-Bator wrote:
And no one is signing up despite the billions spent on federal and state websites .
2,100,000 is "no one"?

Since: Jan 14

Los Angeles, CA

#6913 Jan 7, 2014
where are moral values of highly civilized society, they are doing nothing but cheating with every one.
wow

Utica, NY

#6915 Jan 9, 2014
Neither one of the village idiots in office now.
Rand Paul 2016

Buffalo, NY

#6916 Jan 9, 2014
Democrats are now the Party of Wall Street. Republicans want to put a stop to the easy money for Wall Street. Wake up everybody and get rid of all the democrats.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6917 Jan 11, 2014
Sup ? homies! just got back from the big Island Y'all!
Eddy

Schenectady, NY

#6918 Jan 13, 2014
Nice typing RFD. If you are trying to embarrass someone, at least write a grammatically lucid sentence.
on the move

Watertown, NY

#6920 Jan 14, 2014
seems like Hillary is already setting up her campaign for Pres. She is already working to get rid of any competition, i.e. primaries. Think she could be setting up the Gov. from Jersey in the event he gets the nod?

Level 1

Location hidden

#6921 Jan 14, 2014
on the move wrote:
seems like Hillary is already setting up her campaign for Pres. She is already working to get rid of any competition, i.e. primaries. Think she could be setting up the Gov. from Jersey in the event he gets the nod?
She is already letting out her Pantsuits for a long run.
Same Old Joke Troll

Cantonment, FL

#6922 Jan 14, 2014
So is your Mama.
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
She is already letting out her Pantsuits for a long run.
BANG!!

Same Old Joke
Donnie Juanie

Palm Coast, FL

#6923 Jan 14, 2014
Same Old Joke Troll wrote:
So is your Mama.<quoted text>BANG!!
Same Old Joke
The real Same Old Joke is still in the White House, winner of "Lie of the Year".

Level 1

Location hidden

#6925 Jan 15, 2014
Same Old Joke Troll wrote:
So is your Mama.<quoted text>BANG!!
Same Old Joke
If the pants suit fits, wear it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6926 Jan 15, 2014
Twillner wrote:
We need a real man like Dubya in New York. That's the problem with you yankee folk, your liberalism is the reason why your area of the country is full of latins, catholics, jews & degenerates. At least in Texas and South Carolina we still have family values and Jesus. Y'all have knockout games, Telemundo, touchy-feely priests & the Ellen Show. DISGUSTING! Vote Jeb Bush in 2016! The south is always gonna be better at govermentin' than lowlife Yankee hell!
What is Newburgh south of? Cuomos' ball bag?
snowy

Rome, NY

#6928 Jan 15, 2014
Cunning linguist wrote:
<quoted text>
2,100,000 is "no one"?
. You can't count on that number. That's how many people signed up. None of them have actually paid for a plan. Most of them won't need to either. They are too sick and poor. The majority of your number are people deducting from the healthcare system not adding money to it. White house won't release the number of paid for plans. Really? Get some facts and common sense. this system is top heavy. Watch, the gov will need a health insurance bailout.
Mickey

Gowanda, NY

#6931 Feb 3, 2014
Mickey Mouse
mirror terror

Chicago, IL

#6932 Feb 7, 2014
my nrighboor support me always
Rachel Madcow

Palm Coast, FL

#6937 Feb 24, 2014
I am Abby Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet YOU WATCH NOTHIN' BUT FUXX NO NEWS, cuz YOU sure have SHIIT 4 BRAINS !!!
MSNBC parrot wanna cracker?
Hillary By Landslide

United States

#6939 Feb 25, 2014
An even better example of bringing a knife to a gunfight - the civil war. Those treasonous, cowardice hicks ceceded from the constitution they claim to love, only to get wrecked and surrender almost instantly. Robert e lee is one of history's most pathetic cowards. That disgusting flag should be illegal, like the swastika in Germany.

This hick twillner calls the north the land Christianity forgot? How about you inbred idiots start acting like Christ first. Obama looks and acts more like Jesus than any baptist does. How many rednecks have won the Nobel Peace Prize? All of your slavery loving ancestors are burning in hell.

Ps Fox News is based in NY, and everyone there are rich Long Islanders. Do you really think they're looking out for you? Huckabee and Santorum also hate you paycheck to paycheck slobs. The poor white male voting GOP is truly shooting himself in the foot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 9 min Nope 54
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 11 min Cheerleader 46
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 16 min Pittsford 91
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 22 min Educator 5
Are U Stuck In Utica 29 min Robert T Oliveira 2
I just cant love you know more. 32 min Sandals And Socks 2
More money for the Auditorium... 36 min Nanu Nanu 446
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 2 hr grillin 7
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 3 hr Barrister 30
yanadasis closes club house 9 hr No Club needed 73