EXPOSED: More Horrific Ben-gghazzi Se...

EXPOSED: More Horrific Ben-gghazzi Secrets That Prove Obamia’s Guilt

Posted in the Utica Forum

EdHanna

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2014
WTF???

1. Gaddafi offered to step down peacefully in 2011 in exchange for safe passage out of Libya. NOBEL PEACE prizewinner Obamia refused to allow Gaddafi to step down.

2. The US Navy had an arms embargo in place that prevented any weapons from flowing into Libya when the fighting broke out between AlQayda rebel groups and Gaddafi’s forces.(So much for doing business with ter'rists!)

3. Obamia allowed a ship carrying $500 million worth of weapons to travel through the embargo and deliver those weapons directly to AlQayda.(So much for doing business with ter'rists!*See Syria currently on this too.)

4. The ter'rists toppled Gaddafi’s government and killed him. They later used those SAME weapons to attack the American embassy in an attempt to kidnap Ambassador ChriStevens. Stevens and three other Americans were killed by the SAME weapons that Obamia GAVE to the ter'ror groups.

5. A 130-man combat unit was located one hour away from Benn-gazi and could have responded in plenty of time to save every American life we lost that day!!!!!!!!!!

6. Muss-lim Brotherhood operatives in the Obamia regime COORDINATED with HilarryCliton to cook up the lie that the attack was a response to a YouTube video.

NOW ASK YOURSELF, "WHY"? And how, what and why does this gov'mnts obsessed efforts with gunncontrl, as well silence and criminalize its critics have to do with this and others scandals?

http://americanoverlook.com/exposed-more-horr...
BirnieBusMan

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2014
I'm not sayin, but I'm sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At Party Talking About Utica 2 min Tazz Hanna Utica ... 9
Usmail Electric SCAM ALERT!!!! Taxpayer RIPOFF! 4 min The City of Riggies 4
New Hartford is the new Ghetto of Utica. 7 min Dee 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Mcdonalds at mohawk 6,381
BREAKING NEWS: Tenney to attend DeploraBALL in ... 32 min Cindi Koch 4
Stuck in Utica Forever 33 min Nut job stalker 26
Saratoga residents arrested for burglary, polic... 43 min embarrassed 18
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 53 min The City of Riggies 8
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 2 hr Ricks 30
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 2 hr Knows 16
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Debbie 204

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages