5000 Jobs, 45 Billion Investment Head...
Truth

Utica, NY

#133 Sep 20, 2013
GE is planning to move a capacitor manufacturing facility out of Ft Edward, NY(north of Albany) and send it to Clearwater, FL. Florida is a *right to work state and has no personal state income tax. I hear they have nicer weather too by the way.

*A right to work state is one with no forced unionism.

So to all businesses see upstate NY as the "promised land for technology" and the manufacturing that goes along with that.

Not negative, just factual.
Endless Pasta Bowl Face

Albany, NY

#134 Sep 20, 2013
ManOfAction wrote:
Non of the businesses want to come any where near utica. This city is poor and has an extremely high tax rate for businesses. The cost effect of them opening up one of these plants here would be too great. Look at gm in cogwall in far upstate New York. They closed the plant and laid off 98% of the employees. To costly to open it near utica. Also not trying to be a jerk but how many people in this area know anything about nano technology? Not a lot. It's a dream and its all talk. Lower the business tax rate and educate some people in the nano technology field and maybe it would happen but to costly for these c.e.o's to en here. Not worth it
Pretty much this.
Cretin snorts azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#135 Sep 20, 2013
Endless Pasta Bowl Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much this.
It's Cretin above. He snorts lines of leakage. Lol
Cretins bobs for azzz

United States

#136 Sep 20, 2013
Cretin snorts azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin above. He snorts lines of leakage. Lol
It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol

]Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin drools for azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#137 Sep 20, 2013
Cretins bobs for azzz wrote:
<quoted text>It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
]Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
It's Cretin above. He drools for rank azzzz. Lol
Cretins bobs for azzz

United States

#138 Sep 20, 2013
Look!It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol

Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin chews azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#139 Sep 20, 2013
Cretins bobs for azzz wrote:
Look!It's Cretins lowlife mom at work above. He keeps her nose deep in dirty hairy azzzz. Lol
Poor fat little lowlife oootocans!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
It's Cretin above. He chews on hairy azzzz sh!tballs like gum. Lol
Pepsi is next

United States

#141 Sep 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
GE is planning to move a capacitor manufacturing facility out of Ft Edward, NY(north of Albany) and send it to Clearwater, FL. Florida is a *right to work state and has no personal state income tax. I hear they have nicer weather too by the way.
*A right to work state is one with no forced unionism.
So to all businesses see upstate NY as the "promised land for technology" and the manufacturing that goes along with that.
Not negative, just factual.
They're already gone and Pepsi is looking at moving their HQ out of NY next.
Cretin chews azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#142 Sep 21, 2013
Pepsi is next wrote:
<quoted text>They're already gone and Pepsi is looking at moving their HQ out of NY next.
It's Cretin above. He chews hairy azzz sh!t balls like gum. Lol
Cretins digs azzzz

Carrollton, TX

#143 Sep 21, 2013
Cretin chews azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin above. He chews hairy azzz sh!t balls like gum. Lol
"Lol" you're the typical pathetic utican always scum on the mind!!
Cretin chews azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#144 Sep 21, 2013
Cretins digs azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>"Lol" you're the typical pathetic utican always scum on the mind!!
It's Cretin above. He chews hairy azzz sh!t balls like gum. Lol
Dark Future

Carrollton, TX

#145 Sep 21, 2013
What are they going to do when they see the local police departments aren't up to any kind of standards and get themselves sued regularly? What will they do when they realize the DA there is as corrupt and vindictive as they get?

What are they going to see when they look at the politicians? NY the most taxed state? Infested with inbreeds and losers who can't twist a screw but can crack corny jokes? Systemically corrupt government? Good luck this is sure entertaining!
Cretin chews azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#146 Sep 22, 2013
Dark Future wrote:
What are they going to do when they see the local police departments aren't up to any kind of standards and get themselves sued regularly? What will they do when they realize the DA there is as corrupt and vindictive as they get?
What are they going to see when they look at the politicians? NY the most taxed state? Infested with inbreeds and losers who can't twist a screw but can crack corny jokes? Systemically corrupt government? Good luck this is sure entertaining!
It's Cretin above. He chews hairy azzz sh!t balls like gum. Lol
Pothole Face

Albany, NY

#147 Sep 22, 2013
5000 jobs? Lol
Cretin slurps azzzz

Gouverneur, NY

#148 Sep 22, 2013
Pothole Face wrote:
5000 jobs? Lol
It's Cretin above. He slurps azzzz leakage like a Freeze Pop. Lol.
Whitesboro Utica Face

Albany, NY

#149 Sep 22, 2013
I'm so very worried. Half of my sales team is considering moving to utica! Lol
Really

Herkimer, NY

#150 Sep 22, 2013
Mr. Convertino congratulates Steve DiMeo for his success in bringing the chip plant to Utica.
Did I miss something?
Did Sen. Griffo cut the ribbon?
Did Marolyn Wilson bake a cake?
Did C.E. Picente make the opening announcement?
I think Mr. Convertino may be a bit early with his letter to the editor in the OD and his praise of Mr. DiMeo and MV Edge:)
Jerry

Syracuse, NY

#151 Sep 23, 2013
Really wrote:
Mr. Convertino congratulates Steve DiMeo for his success in bringing the chip plant to Utica.
Did I miss something?
Did Sen. Griffo cut the ribbon?
Did Marolyn Wilson bake a cake?
Did C.E. Picente make the opening announcement?
I think Mr. Convertino may be a bit early with his letter to the editor in the OD and his praise of Mr. DiMeo and MV Edge:)
It wouuld amaze me if Utica could even attract a potato chip plant.
Cretin Dave swills azzz

Gouverneur, NY

#152 Sep 23, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>It wouuld amaze me if Utica could even attract a potato chip plant.
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves suckling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
Harbor Project Face

Albany, NY

#153 Sep 23, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>It wouuld amaze me if Utica could even attract a potato chip plant.
Don't worry. There's jack squat going to that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcy Nano Quad C 10 min Nom nom nom nom 58
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 16 min Nom nom nom 326
Refugee Center Wan we survive giving away every... 20 min mayor 1
Best ways to f**k over that slumlord? (Aug '10) 21 min You should 18
Keeler has Quack Doctor on his radio show ! 22 min Shaking my head 21
100 million for 300 jobs 24 min Utica Nano Failed 132
NH "Judge" James Van Slyke a.k.a. The Deaf Town... 43 min Home Invasion 25
Esche fired Nikki Todd 1 hr Not surprised 79
Kelly Esche 1 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954
New hartford is the new east utica 3 hr BREAKING 205
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 11 hr Gross 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages