City Halls Newest Employee-Liz DuRoss

City Halls Newest Employee-Liz DuRoss

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Captain Insaneo

Geneva, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Hello everyone.....

Be sure to stop in the Public Safety Comm. Office today and say HI to Liz DuRoss today.
You might wish her luck in her new job as receptionist to the PSC......
Jack

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Hello everyone.....
Be sure to stop in the Public Safety Comm. Office today and say HI to Liz DuRoss today.
You might wish her luck in her new job as receptionist to the PSC......
You'll be welcoming another newbie tomorrow but you'll have to go to the Memorial Parkway to do that.
Captain Insaneo

Geneva, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2008
Perhaps another New Hartford resident will get a job???
jack

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Perhaps another New Hartford resident will get a job???
Maybe but the one I am referring to is a Utican.
Captain Insaneo

Geneva, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2008
Maybe.... But the Liz I know is a resident of StineBridge in New Hartford.
King St

Liverpool, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2008
Did they hire cousin Vinnie from New Hartford yet?
Eric Dawkins

Geneva, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Isn't she related to Frank Deross of the bankrupt (had to be bought out by Harold Clark's son of the Adirondack Bank) Rhino's Soccer team in Rochester fame ? Just asking, if its in the family, it might explain why they need employment at Utica's City hall. God bless our Mayor for taking care of down trodden friends, relatives, and cronies.
King St

Liverpool, NY

#8 Mar 31, 2008
Where does Liz live?
Jack

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2008
King St wrote:
Where does Liz live?
In a Fkn house

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#11 Mar 31, 2008
13 Stonebridge
King St wrote:
Where does Liz live?
Economic Development

Nedrow, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2008
13 Stonebridge, New Hartford, NY
flowers

AOL

#13 Mar 31, 2008
it just doesn't end does it
Captain Insaneo

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2008
Yup. I was right. New Hartford Resident. Oh but she is selling her home to live in an apartment in Utica.

I suppose nobody in Utica was qualified for the position? Must be nobody figured out he was a donor to Julian. But her dad did donate to LaBella.

There may also be a connection between Duross and Arcuri by marriage.
Ut uh

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Yup. I was right. New Hartford Resident. Oh but she is selling her home to live in an apartment in Utica.
I suppose nobody in Utica was qualified for the position? Must be nobody figured out he was a donor to Julian. But her dad did donate to LaBella.
There may also be a connection between Duross and Arcuri by marriage.
You are wrong "AGAIN".
Her Dad (Rocco Femia) is deceased.

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#16 Apr 2, 2008
No Liz DuRoss listed as a property owner in New Hartford

http://www.nhartfordnewyork.com/assessment/ai...

What house is she selling as Dave Claims? Dont forget Roefaro said Bonnaci would be a resident of Utica in 6 mos. too. Oh and what about Cuzzin Vinny? Will he be moving from New Hartford?
Jack

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
No Liz DuRoss listed as a property owner in New Hartford
http://www.nhartfordnewyork.com/assessment/ai...
What house is she selling as Dave Claims? Dont forget Roefaro said Bonnaci would be a resident of Utica in 6 mos. too. Oh and what about Cuzzin Vinny? Will he be moving from New Hartford?
She is selling the house the camp and the farm
JoeyT

Potsdam, NY

#18 Apr 2, 2008
No, No, No her father lost the house, camp and farm in bankruptcy.

The good news is that the Town of New Hartford will have a resident spending their money in New Hartford

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#19 Apr 2, 2008
Frank DuRoss's wife is a Femia.
Are things so bad for Frank now that the wife has to work?
Ut uh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong "AGAIN".
Her Dad (Rocco Femia) is deceased.
Doctor Ruth

Syracuse, NY

#20 Apr 2, 2008
Nothing like Prostituting yourself to Roefaro and Labella for 24,000 a year. Is there no shame left in Mudville ?
Watertown

United States

#21 Apr 2, 2008
JoeyT wrote:
No, No, No her father lost the house, camp and farm in bankruptcy.
The good news is that the Town of New Hartford will have a resident spending their money in New Hartford
Yer so stupid.
The guy you call her FATHER, is her husband.
That's why she needed a job and is moving to Utica.
They are bankrupt.
See you think you know everything.
I said earlier, her Father is deceased!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Reale and Archibald? 13 min birnie 7
amish stealing from irs 21 min Crack-a-lackin' 13
Sunday's OD article - 20-34 yr olds moving back... 45 min Afraid Of Clowns ... 51
Shots bar stabbing 1 hr Joe Pesci 28
how MANY PEOPLE WITH GOLD TEETH WENT TO MOON 1 hr Pathetic 10
What happened Harmony 2 hr BobbyO 164
off the court 2 hr hate parents 2
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 14 hr Jacqueline harries 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages