to the jerk posting about lindsay

to the jerk posting about lindsay

Posted in the Utica Forum

utixer

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2014
I hope that someday you lose someone close to you. And someone keeps posting trash on topic about the way they died. What's wrong with you. There's a special place in hell god people like you.
utixer

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2014
FatDed Tom Lindseys Ghost wrote:
Racist posts from the pro UPD crowd will always result in this and much more we have waiting for you. When you run with losers and lowlife, cheat lie and steal, live by the usual Utica double-standards don't expect everyone to keep on respecting you.

Better get used to it I don't see you changing ways anytime soon, you being Utican and all.
You need help.
What

Clark Mills, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2014
I have no idea if the upd is racist or not. Being racist is having an opinion hopefully on lifes experiences and not on hearsay. What I do know is that blacks are more racist than whites.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2014
What wrote:
I have no idea if the upd is racist or not. Being racist is having an opinion hopefully on lifes experiences and not on hearsay. What I do know is that blacks are more racist than whites.
That sounds like your opinion unless you are actually black and have their life experiences like you say.
What

Clark Mills, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2014
Ok so being black and having their life as you say excuses the fact that they are more racist than whites? Remember that your president did not get elected just with black votes. Time to flush the racist bs and move on. Blacks have every opportunity as whites. And EVERYBODY gets called ethnic names. Want to hear some of what I have been called? I pulled myself out of poverty...the best revenge.
real shocker

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Jun 7, 2014
What wrote:
Ok so being black and having their life as you say excuses the fact that they are more racist than whites? Remember that your president did not get elected just with black votes. Time to flush the racist bs and move on. Blacks have every opportunity as whites. And EVERYBODY gets called ethnic names. Want to hear some of what I have been called? I pulled myself out of poverty...the best revenge.
Their allowed to be the most raciest race, they have the excuse of low intelligence and are only handed jobs and food.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 7, 2014
What wrote:
Ok so being black and having their life as you say excuses the fact that they are more racist than whites? Remember that your president did not get elected just with black votes. Time to flush the racist bs and move on. Blacks have every opportunity as whites. And EVERYBODY gets called ethnic names. Want to hear some of what I have been called? I pulled myself out of poverty...the best revenge.
So where do you get your "fact" that they are more racist? Please explain this.
20 thousand now

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2014
That pig you fell out of wanted more from obama.

Get your lip off the ground and wash those dreads.
Psychopath Riggie

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jun 7, 2014
utixer wrote:
I hope that someday you lose someone close to you. And someone keeps posting trash on topic about the way they died. What's wrong with you. There's a special place in hell god people like you.
He's an ex con who hates the UPD who sent him to jail. He's a pig who also uses Utica Lies & Riggies as a screen name.
Some day he'll rot in hell.
He's a no good bastard.
Cretin

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jun 7, 2014
He is a textbook sociopath. Very sick. The fact that an evil person like him has an obvious hatred towards police and obsesses over us makes me know I'm on the right team.When a sick man like that is your enemy you know you are shoulder to shoulder with the good and righteous and on the good Lords team.
freaks

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jun 7, 2014
Him and riggie will never have a life besides the obama phone.
Puss

Herkimer, NY

#15 Jun 7, 2014
That queer Riggie and Cretin are the same wacko. Pathetic little bitch who hates on Police.
Dana

Frankfort, NY

#17 Jun 7, 2014
Amen- topix should take all these Nasty posts about Officer Lindsay down- have some respect for our policeman! RIP

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Jun 12, 2014
Dana wrote:
Amen- topix should take all these Nasty posts about Officer Lindsay down- have some respect for our policeman! RIP
Why? They don't have any respect for the utica region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness Mill 9 min never was 11
Whos breaking up? 14 min Lucky Lue 13
Sick relatives during the holidays 26 min handle 5
the mASSena REGGIN LYING APE OBAMA FEED WOMEN 46 min Massena Mud 14
Utica ny = white trash AND black trash. Scum! 1 hr The Boss 11
Nano was a lie. 1 hr Dave 4
Gordon's Tap Room 1 hr Anthony 29
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 1 hr Pathetic 22
Clifford Fuel 3 hr urablowhole 32
Home and Car Robberies 12 hr shedodge 28
Francos, North Utica (Jun '11) 21 hr michelle 88

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages