United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Harmony wrote:
I am Hott and Sexy!!!
Im more than most can handle.
truth

Oneida, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
the social liberal placed signs to vote for her just before election...the blacks who she so much represents and sticks up for pulled her posters up threw them in the ditch or placed them on other peoples lawns (heard some was the killers that shot someone in a attic).
is she the one that wanted this worthless skate park? after it was put in the crime esculated and nothing but blacks, robberies, shootings, loud banging noise (rap music), drugs upon drugs and dealing,prostitutes, pimps, cars dealing all hours of the day and night, ect... west utica was tolerable untill she was elected...its horrible now..not worth putting in another dime into it and will leave. certainly wont pay taxes for these thugs and punks and gangstaaz, nor school taxes when they never go to school. 20 kids from mommy daddy and then 13 to 16 year olds who dont have a education.
i cant believe they think some nano tech will get them a high paying job? what a joke! they just think they will get more free everything.. uuuggggh i give up..west utica is ruined. after 80 years of living here to and family over 150 years...so sad these social liberals, no respect..for social ligangstaaz to even ask for respect borders on insanity.
truth

Oneida, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
the places she wants to tear down are the people that are the only ones paying the taxes for these freebeez..they can barely afford a can of paint...let alone the higher taxxes for a bigger screw job from the omama and queermo and other liberal azz sucking sodomites and homosexuals with mental problems that society is normal when it in less undomesticated and more uncivilized than the apes..
truth

Oneida, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
take your slut shuch slippery LISP talking homosexual liberal P O S mouth skank and stick it...have fun...sellin (giving) everything to the indians or some foreign government bye and have fun with them
truth

Oneida, NY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
i am so glad to hear they are building NEW places near holy trinity for a fungus growing crime promoting stip club and NEW homes for registered sex offenders and nut cases...geez how nice to import more of this riff raff here?
after it (the land) was supposed to used for something else. all out of our tax paying pockets.
tye whole city is a scam from the top down.
god bless your homosexuals and there social liberalism..have fun
next time you get robbed or gang raped dont look to me for help.
its what you wanted..
truth

Oneida, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
the cover of the OD has a picture with 2 social liberal apes in the picture angerly pointing at a house on sunset street.....the caption reads that one is harmony pointing out these tyrants who wont pull more money out of thin air to support there social liberal habit...."they should be wiped off the face of the earth" the caption went on....
isnt this the same house that was broken into and the old dude was stabbed to death or something a few years back right after she was elected? hhhhhmmm strange?
truth

Oneida, NY

#12 Mar 8, 2013
cant wait for the next harmony liberal fest in lincoln park the music so loud it rattles the ground for miles...negroes spilled out in the streets shooting up heroin and needles all over the neighborhood...what a wonderful spectical these social liberals display...not to mention the 3 day crime spree during and after it.. god god is there a way out? everybody is drowning in there homosexual deteriating society..we are doomed..
still cant believe when some uneducated polotical claims we are the richest and most powerful nation...omg get off the drug dream dude? were have you been ? in some secluded island? we are not anymore,
we are on a down ward spiral with no bottom..
truth

Oneida, NY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
notice after koestners death utica school math scores dropped dramatically? LOL (could it drop any more?) ROFL
truth

Oneida, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
koestner was uticas "last black hope" ROFL
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
lol yo like weez piiiiiissed on da harmony posters 2 juzz havinz fun, itz all free, rofl
harmony wood b no bodie ifn it wasnt 4 us
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
da daughter hastaz livez wit a black dude an havin a babby yaz if n she wanna us ta stick up 4 her
udder wise she a racust bigot ya nose wat im sayzin?
Wacko

Hadley, MA

#17 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
cant wait for the next harmony liberal fest in lincoln park the music so loud it rattles the ground for miles...negroes spilled out in the streets shooting up heroin and needles all over the neighborhood...what a wonderful spectical these social liberals display...not to mention the 3 day crime spree during and after it.. god god is there a way out? everybody is drowning in there homosexual deteriating society..we are doomed..
still cant believe when some uneducated polotical claims we are the richest and most powerful nation...omg get off the drug dream dude? were have you been ? in some secluded island? we are not anymore,
we are on a down ward spiral with no bottom..
Truth, tell us how you really feel. Get the word out. Open up a little bit. Not sure what side of the fence you're on.
concerned

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
wow! looks like somebody ruffled some ones feathers a little bit it appears?
would you like to spill the beans and get it off your chest?
frank

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
is Larry Tanoury the father?
really

Camillus, NY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
concerned wrote:
wow! looks like somebody ruffled some ones feathers a little bit it appears?
would you like to spill the beans and get it off your chest?
He's just mad because she gets more publicity and support than he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV-Smith 9 hr The Bogie 16
Outdoor Music at Saranac done By Midnite 9 hr Yuck 7
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 10 hr Walter 644
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 10 hr taxed to death 12
Hannaford shopping plaza in east Utica on Moha... 14 hr umm 6
fitness mill 15 hr the mill 2
area to get new hospital 17 hr Utica is Neverland 9
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE