Utica Democratic Party is a SHAM

Utica Democratic Party is a SHAM

Posted in the Utica Forum

Disenfranchised

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
When committee members go against their own Primary results and endorse publicly in the media outlets the loosing candidate, then that is reason for removal of the committee member. How does Mr Thickstun qualify his recommendation that they remain on their seats? It was Mr Zecca that won the Primary and their own committee members went against the voters of the city. The party is an embarrassment to the city.
louie

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2014
That's what you get when washed up people try to run things. You have to have some charisma and leadership abilities to lead political parties. Its a hard animal to tame and its not for the weak. Half of the democrats play ball with the republicans that dole out jobs for friends and family. The republicans are unfortunately running and ruining the county and city for the moment. Just grin and bear it for now. The idiots elected them andthey get what they deserve
Oneida Co LupasDems

New York, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2014
I only I let go of Frank and didn't take all his time away stalking him till I broke him and was able to show him what I can do as a man. You all wish you were civil engineers like I am, you people are just going nowhere in life and I go everywhere. Don't forget.

End of story. You get exactly the government you deserve.
beatrice

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Oneida Co LupasDems wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliance! You're a diamond stuck in a sea of shyt and a blessing! Bless you now get out of there. Fck the whales, save YOU!
Shut up. Can you carry on with a good conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica man beaten during robbery (Dec '08) 14 min patience-2 129
Obama and Hillary get into an argument. Flies s... 40 min Amy and Mia 1
Designing Uticas Financial Future 1 hr BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 3
" Help " I need my shed Moved (Apr '13) 2 hr Bonnie 63
True love 3 hr Wishing Sand 7
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 3 hr Larry 44
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 4 hr Gerbers 36
Utica OD - No More TV Section 5 hr Rafe Hollister 10
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 10 hr Someonewhoknows 293
lapolla thinks a mayor run 13 hr Truth 46