SPAGHETTI KETTLE in Kirkland
Internet

New York, NY

#22 Sep 9, 2009
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you just finish your first glass you friggin' retard. It's your own fault you moron. You better pray I don't see you in person.
Another Internet tough guy hiding in him mother's basement
whatever

New York, NY

#23 Sep 22, 2009
worst food ever.
yuk

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 22, 2009
anyone who thinks spage kettle is good,DOES NOT
know good italian food. That food is dog$hit
gross

New York, NY

#25 Sep 22, 2009
went there with the family about 15 years ago, food was nasty, service was just as nasty. when we got the bill it was for $18.00 dollars more then it should've been when questioned about it the waitress was very rudy and said "parties of 8 or more then gratuity included it's on the menu" so we asked to see the menu again, it was on the bottom of the last page in very fine print (smaller then this font size) to top it all off we had 5 adults and 3 kids under the of 5. the food or the waitress were not worth $18 needless to we have never and never plan on going back
Shard

Manlius, NY

#26 Sep 23, 2009
S. Kettle has the best itialian food in Utica area - simply outstanding - I don't know what you guys are talking about and the bread is the BEST.
Honestly

East Syracuse, NY

#27 Sep 26, 2009
I had a terrible experience at this place. The food was so-so, but the waitresses were terrible.

The waitresses kept apologizing to some regulars that arrived after us that their regular seats weren't available right infront of me. Then, they told the regulars to just stand behind us until we were done,

The staff treated us horribly. They are obviously not interested in any new business.
Remember

New York, NY

#28 Sep 27, 2009
The waiteresses sleep with one another. I know for a fact, wouldnt suprise me if the owner is in the middle of it. Scumbag
Italian

United States

#30 Feb 9, 2010
Spaghetti Kettle is awesome, has the best riggies, Great service. THere is a new cook and they remodeled, It is fabulous. can't go anwhere else for that cheap with all the food you get.
Shit on a

Uhrichsville, OH

#31 Feb 9, 2010
I ate there thirty years ago and it was bad.
Matt

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 9, 2010
Do they give out free food to the homeless? If so, where do I get a free bus pass ?
NOW

New Hartford, NY

#33 Feb 9, 2010
Matt wrote:
Do they give out free food to the homeless? If so, where do I get a free bus pass ?
PLEEZE go play in the road. I am so sick of YOU!
Matt

Dallas, TX

#34 Feb 9, 2010
I guess I'll have to eat Tonys Pizza again today, can't find a free bus pass

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#35 Feb 9, 2010
I'm amused, really. The Spaghetti Kettle is, without a doubt, one of the finest eating establishments and highest quality and values around for a restaurant. Food is fabulous ( my favorite is the Shrimp Frances), service is great, and for what it's worth, I've been in the kitchen, and it's spotless.
Homemade sauces are the best I've tasted, and here's a big one for me... best Italian greens ever, a proprietary family secret there.
And no, I'm not on the Bill Demma payroll.
I Cant Help It

New York, NY

#36 Feb 9, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
I'm amused, really. my favorite is the Shrimp Frances
Does she have a sister Mackrel Mary??? lol

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#37 Feb 9, 2010
I Cant Help It wrote:
<quoted text>Does she have a sister Mackrel Mary??? lol
Listen, God forgives those who spew childish and meaningless crap on public forums. Since I'm sure you likely don't attend Catholic Mass, there is another venue for you... here:
http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/confessor...
I'm guessing the one about playing with yourself is most appropriate.
John

Rome, NY

#38 Feb 9, 2010
horrible food, over priced, long wait, small portion.
I Cant Help It

New York, NY

#39 Feb 9, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, God forgives those who spew childish and meaningless crap on public forums. Since I'm sure you likely don't attend Catholic Mass, there is another venue for you... here:
http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/confessor...
I'm guessing the one about playing with yourself is most appropriate.
Are you serious buddy? Childish ... I'm probably old enough to be your daddy son. I make an innocent joke and I'm "spewing" and "I'm not in good standing with the Catholic church". Must I tell you you're being a fcking idiot? Try lightening up asz hole, God doesn't like your kind. Hypocrite!!!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#40 Feb 9, 2010
I Cant Help It wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious buddy? Childish ... I'm probably old enough to be your daddy son. I make an innocent joke and I'm "spewing" and "I'm not in good standing with the Catholic church". Must I tell you you're being a fcking idiot? Try lightening up asz hole, God doesn't like your kind. Hypocrite!!!
Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. In this case, Bill Demma's kitchen, no pun intended. What goes around comes around.
I Cant Help It

New York, NY

#41 Feb 9, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. In this case, Bill Demma's kitchen, no pun intended. What goes around comes around.
Just what I expected Templar, a lame retort instead of an apology. Just goes to show ... you little biotch.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#42 Feb 9, 2010
I Cant Help It wrote:
<quoted text>Just what I expected Templar, a lame retort instead of an apology. Just goes to show ... you little biotch.
Ok, if you meant nothing derogatory, please accept my sincere apology. Sometimes there's a lot lost in communicating by typeface. Peace, my Italian brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 min Mark 256
Breaking CNY Story 16 min truth exposed 3
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 23 min Joe 26
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 28 min Welfare SportsQueens 35
Water Main Break HOTEL UTICA 39 min Old buildings nee... 2
Bob C from National Grid 51 min Stupid 10
Clinton Gets First Security Briefing (Frighteni... 1 hr Follow the Files 8
Carbone Sold 1 hr Huuuge 12
Body at Olbiston Apts? 3 hr Tito 14
Easy bartenders Sun j3333rd 24

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages