Muslims are all terrorists

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Nicky d wrote:
We will never forget 9 eleven u scumbags, innocent children and ppl were killed for there non-sense beliefs
That's right, and lets not forget the inquisition, damned be those who will in the name of religion.
camel riders inc

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2012
nuke the middle east, i wipe my ass with the koran

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2012
...and those damn Catholic priest raping our young boys...and the christians preachers sleeping with Prostitutes and men...and those jews just buying everthing cheap..down with all religion...right?
Dee

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2012
More people have died at the hands of Christians. 2,000 people die because of a terrorist group who happens to be Muslim. Do you really think they did it because of Religion? You do realize there was Muslims in those buildings too. Over 200,000 people died on the day of the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are still being born with birth defects. Now that sounds like terrorism.
Weird

Oneida, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Dee wrote:
More people have died at the hands of Christians. 2,000 people die because of a terrorist group who happens to be Muslim. Do you really think they did it because of Religion? You do realize there was Muslims in those buildings too. Over 200,000 people died on the day of the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are still being born with birth defects. Now that sounds like terrorism.
Yes, and it was SCIENTISTS, with all their logic and reasoning and scorn for superstition, who came up with that bomb.
upursfirstuscumb ag

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Bazil5 wrote:
...and those damn Catholic priest raping our young boys...and the christians preachers sleeping with Prostitutes and men...and those jews just buying everthing cheap..down with all religion...right?
yea dreamer but not by strapping bombs on innocent women and children in the name of mohammad the pedophile...islam is for murderes
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2012
upursfirstuscumbag wrote:
<quoted text>yea dreamer but not by strapping bombs on innocent women and children in the name of mohammad the pedophile...islam is for murderes
Are you retarded?
joejoerunnin

Cortland, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2012
go home blockheads! drive your salvage title cars all the way back to bosnia , why do you people only drive cars that have been in wrecks? seriously? the least you could do is take the money you save by buying these junk cars and buy some soap!!!!
turdastan

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 28, 2012
Nagib Obala wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded?
no but islam is, that why i wipe my ass with the koran
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2012
joejoerunnin wrote:
go home blockheads! drive your salvage title cars all the way back to bosnia , why do you people only drive cars that have been in wrecks? seriously? the least you could do is take the money you save by buying these junk cars and buy some soap!!!!
I dare you to make me leave US.
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2012
turdastan wrote:
<quoted text>no but islam is, that why i wipe my ass with the koran
Mind their own business and go away please.
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2012
Obama is a Muslim (he said he was) does that make him a terroist? He supports the Mulsim brotherhood, they are terroists.

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2012
upursfirstuscumbag wrote:
<quoted text>yea dreamer but not by strapping bombs on innocent women and children in the name of mohammad the pedophile...islam is for murderes
History of Religion, my friend...history of religion. They all kill or have killed in the name of something. The sooner we get rid of it, the quicker we realize it was all a scam.
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Bazil5 wrote:
<quoted text>
History of Religion, my friend...history of religion. They all kill or have killed in the name of something. The sooner we get rid of it, the quicker we realize it was all a scam.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Obamination

Cicero, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2012
ONLY the Muslims have continued to KILL.. Only the Muslims kill using women and children. Only the Muslims kill to take over the world.
Bazil5 wrote:
<quoted text>
History of Religion, my friend...history of religion. They all kill or have killed in the name of something. The sooner we get rid of it, the quicker we realize it was all a scam.
turdastan

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 28, 2012
muslums suk camel cack...mohammad raped young boys

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25 Mar 28, 2012
Obamination wrote:
ONLY the Muslims have continued to KILL.. Only the Muslims kill using women and children. Only the Muslims kill to take over the world.
<quoted text>
You sound a lot like that imbecilic bigot PENIS LEECH.
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Mar 28, 2012
Obamination wrote:
ONLY the Muslims have continued to KILL.. Only the Muslims kill using women and children. Only the Muslims kill to take over the world.
<quoted text>
And you forgot to mention Anders Behring Breivik, IRA, KKK, NLFT, Iron Guard, the Lord's Resistance Army, should I go on??
Nagib Obala

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Mar 28, 2012
turdastan wrote:
muslums suk camel cack...mohammad raped young boys
Your mom didn't hug you enough when you where a kid? Is that your problem? I mean, if I was to hate a nation, or religion, I would have a reason, and I'm sure you do have a reason. What is your reason girl, you hooked up with Bosnian guy, gave you a good fck and then dumped your stinking a$$?? Is that the reason?
Dude

Cicero, NY

#28 Mar 28, 2012
Kenny Leech, how is your non job going. I hear that Chicago PD is going to call you they have 100 unsolved murders in the past couple of months and they heard you can identify a killer and judge guild just by looking at pictures.
Ben Gleck wrote:
<quoted text>You sound a lot like that imbecilic bigot PENIS LEECH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Oliveira On Twitter 5 min william 13
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 12 min Classy 4
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 15 min Classy 292
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 24 min xsinman 50
WKTV "Where you hear it...LAST" 29 min russ bianco 11
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 31 min Oh Yeah 4
Property Values are Up 32 min nortutica 12
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

ESPN11:45AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NFL 3:27 PM
Santana Moss fined $22,050 for outburst toward ref
CBS Sports 4:41 PM
Jets DE Sheldon Richardson: I'm on the same level as guys like J.J. Watt
NFL 6:31 AM
Michael Vick open to playing for Washington Redskins
NFL 6:51 AM
Rex Ryan on possibly last Pats game: 'I'm not dead yet'
CBS Sports 6:51 AM
Rex Ryan on future with New York Jets: 'I'm not dead yet'
CBS Sports 7:33 AM
Giants' Coughlin voices support for offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo
ESPN 8:05 AM
Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL'