NY Central

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

The BF Room is moving in March to inside of Hotel Utica. Imagine the prices will move up accordingly.
Just a heads up. Said the train station is too small cus business is booming.
Tbb

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

NY Central wrote:
Said the train station is too small cus business is booming.
Yeah right..........Morgan is an idiot.
Chicken ALA King

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Read it and weep. What a toolbag Morgan is

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x370665268/...

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

Let's put all our local economic boondoggles together under one roof (the hotel's roof), maybe MV EDGE can rent out some suites at Hotel Utica for their offices.
pistol pete

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

How long before he gets thrown out of Hotel Utica. let's start a pool. I bet by September 1, 2012.
Restaurateur

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

David Morgan did an outstanding job at The Blue Flagg. I've had multiple parties there, guests where all happy and the price was right. Just simply a well catered affair.
It's too bad when somthing is going good in our town, somebody has to screw it up. Tony P., you mostly do a very good job, but this time you should have butt out. He was paid up with the county, he was good, and you dump him because he wasn't catering to travelers....Bull!!!
Good luck Dave, I hope your new venue allows you to still be as competative as you where.
tim

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

dave dave dave let them talk.. who cares?? free ave u cant beat that.. see u soon buddy...

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Restaurateur wrote:
David Morgan did an outstanding job at The Blue Flagg. I've had multiple parties there, guests where all happy and the price was right. Just simply a well catered affair.
It's too bad when somthing is going good in our town, somebody has to screw it up. Tony P., you mostly do a very good job, but this time you should have butt out. He was paid up with the county, he was good, and you dump him because he wasn't catering to travelers....Bull!!!
Good luck Dave, I hope your new venue allows you to still be as competative as you where.
Did he talk you into paying cash so you wouldn’t have to pay the sales tax? This is how he gets to screw the county out of their share of the rent that is based on sales. He doesn’t record these banquet sales and pockets the money. Pays his help under the table, doesn’t have to pay payroll and sales taxes and the county loses out on their share. That is why his price to you was so good. I wonder how this is going to work out for him at the Hotel Utica.
Pete

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Then why has he not been reported to state government. This si fraud and stealing

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Good question. Who is going to report him, the people who are saving the sales tax? The employees who are saving on income tax?
Chicken ALA King

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

pistol pete wrote:
How long before he gets thrown out of Hotel Utica. let's start a pool. I bet by September 1, 2012.
Lets see, the eviction process will begin December 1st, 2012, and he's finally leave March 31, 2013
Restaurateur

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he talk you into paying cash so you wouldn’t have to pay the sales tax? This is how he gets to screw the county out of their share of the rent that is based on sales. He doesn’t record these banquet sales and pockets the money. Pays his help under the table, doesn’t have to pay payroll and sales taxes and the county loses out on their share. That is why his price to you was so good. I wonder how this is going to work out for him at the Hotel Utica.
Morgan didn't talk me into anything. As a matter of fact he said pay any way you like...cash or check.
I booked a party, I don't care how and when he paid the county or his help. I booked a party more than once and was happy every time
If your naive enough to believe a restaurant serving lunch and dinner is going to survive and pay the county all that is due... and stay 5 years like Dave has, I have a bridge to sell you.
People like you ( always politically correct) is what is destroying this country...not county,COUNTRY. Remember, people who live in glass houses.... you know...you know everthing!
Rich

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Restaurateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Morgan didn't talk me into anything. As a matter of fact he said pay any way you like...cash or check.
I booked a party, I don't care how and when he paid the county or his help. I booked a party more than once and was happy every time
If your naive enough to believe a restaurant serving lunch and dinner is going to survive and pay the county all that is due... and stay 5 years like Dave has, I have a bridge to sell you.
People like you ( always politically correct) is what is destroying this country...not county,COUNTRY. Remember, people who live in glass houses.... you know...you know everthing!
The person you're talking to is an idiot that cant even come up with their own screename they stole sues lol! Real worthy "debate" partner there lol!
mary

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

WHAT is everyone talking about? HE HAS been at the Hotel Utica.
hockeyman

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

WHO CARES!!!
general

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

No"Lines" no waiting
Sammy The Bull

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Maybe they didn't renew his lease because Mello Testa'a daughter-in-law --- the new councilwoman Sammy "The Bull" Colosimo got in a fight with Morgan and punched him in the face last summer? This is payback by Testa and Picente. Dave should have pressed charges against that little filthy rat.
wow

Central Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Sammy Colosimo should have her testes removed. What a hag.
wow

Central Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

And what travelers are going to be catered to at the new and improved restaurant at Union Station? Will they take EBT cards and sell 40oz. beers and loose smokes? Who the hell are you kidding Anthony? Dave already ruined that space when he ripped out the marble bar and the gorgeous hardwood service bar in the dining room. It will never regain its allure.
boywonder

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

The marble bar is in the banquet room and he has been running both places. I don't know about anyone else but they have the best lunches ever and if it were up to me I would go there over and over again. The only thing I am wondering about is the parking at the hotel. Besides,Picenti is a piece of work! I call him the kissing fool. Whether he knows you or not you get a peck on the cheek. If I was a state or county employee I would not turn my back on him. Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

247 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Millions for AUD??? See no work being done. 4 min comets comets comets 61
Mercedes vs audi 4 min Who fixes audits and beam 13
Esche wins AHL award!!!!!! 10 min Truth 48
Kim Simon back in the news (Nov '13) 13 min lhlms 6
Blue Code of Silence 25 min Fu Manchu 4
Fat asses in boilermaker 32 min lmao hillbilly southerner 39
Beth Stay Out of It 40 min Who 11
Boilermaker 1 hr Dont act so butthurt 88
•••