West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you...

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#780 Aug 5, 2013
peeps wrote:
Honey, if you are this upset then you need to find a new hobby.
Sweetheart, I am not upset, I want to prove my point. I never said that. Lainey said it! Take it up with her.

Level 6

Location hidden

#781 Aug 5, 2013
peeps wrote:
Lainey, does your husband know that you spend most of your time posting here? Take a walk, write in your journal, or get a life.
Please remember, I AM SNOPPER! My husband is right here feeding me information about West Utica because he refuses to post on here. I was hoping to find some of his old friends.
Hoodly

Little Falls, NY

#782 Aug 5, 2013
Do you remember black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black & black?

My bad thats West End August 2013

I see black
kierre

Utica, NY

#783 Aug 5, 2013
snopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remember, I AM SNOPPER! My husband is right here feeding me information about West Utica because he refuses to post on here. I was hoping to find some of his old friends.
Your husband died 15 years ago and you've been hallucinating him ever since. You are certifiable.

Level 6

Location hidden

#784 Aug 5, 2013
YOUASKEDFORIT wrote:
<quoted text>
PAGE 34 OF THE WEST UTICA THREAD: REPLY FROM LAINEY
I was not originaly from West Utica. As I think about it, the section I knew about was called tthe Highlands. My husband and most of his friends were Germans.
I will add you to the list of Therese, Mary, Mike, Peeps, Patty and YOUASKEDFORIT.

Level 6

Location hidden

#785 Aug 5, 2013
kierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband died 15 years ago and you've been hallucinating him ever since. You are certifiable.
I will add you to the list of Therese, Mary, Mike, Peeps, Patty, YOUASKEDFORIT and kierre.
315time

Rochester, NY

#786 Aug 5, 2013
I was born in the late 80s
peeps

Whitesboro, NY

#787 Aug 5, 2013
snopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I will add you to the list of Therese, Mary, Mike, Peeps, Patty and YOUASKEDFORIT.
OK Lainey.
Joey the Dude

Utica, NY

#788 Aug 5, 2013
315time wrote:
You missed the time when the West Side was full of people with jobs that took care of their homes. Welfare equals the decay of a neighborhood.
315time

Rochester, NY

#789 Aug 5, 2013
Joey the Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the time when the West Side was full of people with jobs that took care of their homes. Welfare equals the decay of a neighborhood.
That's interesting? Is the economy worse or better there then it was then?

Level 6

Location hidden

#790 Aug 5, 2013
Joey the Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! After being brought up in the country, I truly felt free. It was a time when people took pride in their homes.

Level 6

Location hidden

#791 Aug 6, 2013
315time wrote:
Nothing wrong with that. Your memories might match someone in your age group or maybe someone in your parents age group. Did you go to grade school in West Utica?

Level 6

Location hidden

#792 Aug 6, 2013
therese wrote:
<quoted text>
On previous posts you said you weren't born here. Better keep track of your lies, lainey, renney, snopper and vigilantly--since you are all the same person.
Michael Matrulli helped Cindy Morgan file her disability claim, according to the Police filings.
Oh Ya

Brant Lake, NY

#793 Aug 6, 2013
Charmed68 wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone remember Midnight Mary's????? ahh the memories.
Janice use to run Midnight Mary's on Columbia Street. That was the place to be with Earl as the DJ. Wish it was open today. I used to pick up someone almost every night.
Oh Ya

Brant Lake, NY

#794 Aug 6, 2013
Does anyone remember the West Side Saloon on Lincoln Ave? The one band use to play a lot of Pat Bentar music.

Level 6

Location hidden

#795 Aug 6, 2013
Anyone remember "The Hole in the Wall"?
A piano Company is there now.
315time

Rochester, NY

#796 Aug 6, 2013
Still haven't answered my question?
315time

Rochester, NY

#797 Aug 6, 2013
I think the 90s was the best decade in Utica.

Level 5

Location hidden

#798 Aug 6, 2013
I forgot, What was it?
The Cisco Kid

Rochester, NY

#799 Aug 6, 2013
I think the best decade ever was 1970s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Phil Farda's Girlfriend let him do tha... 3 min Big Scotty 1
Kelly Esche 7 min Robbie Mail 33
Skanky Thomas sisters 14 min The usual 13
On The Mark 15 min Red 16
Pappy Ginzo arrested AGAIN for 44 min oie 2
New Hartford Ambulance Controversy (Nov '14) 1 hr Bill Stinks 28
Venice Pizza 1 hr tyrone shoelaces 16
Esche fired Nikki Todd 2 hr freebie the bean 32
New hartford is the new east utica 7 hr Wop Slop Town 187
100 million for 300 jobs 7 hr lol 103
Marcy Nano Quad C 7 hr NH Gibberish 50
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 14 hr CNY Poverty Criers 938

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages