Burlington Coat UTICA is like a GARAG...

Burlington Coat UTICA is like a GARAGE SALE STORE

Posted in the Utica Forum

KMART

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Dumbest looking store I've ever seen compared to the other lousy box chains. The store lures you in with all this hype only to see nothing worth buying. The store tries to undercut everyone with their same ole' trash that everyone else sells. how much of the store is USA mad and how much is made from CHINA or elsewhere? Looks like the entire store has products from other countries..Junk, junk junk and this place fits UTICA nicely.
Sears

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2013
KMART wrote:
Dumbest looking store I've ever seen compared to the other lousy box chains. The store lures you in with all this hype only to see nothing worth buying. The store tries to undercut everyone with their same ole' trash that everyone else sells. how much of the store is USA mad and how much is made from CHINA or elsewhere? Looks like the entire store has products from other countries..Junk, junk junk and this place fits UTICA nicely.
agree
loyal customer

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2013
Burlington coat factory has some real nice deals, and their coat department is FABULOUS. If you can't find a coat you like there, then you won't find one elsewhere...they are a great store...huge selections and GRRREAT prices. I shop there on a regular . No matter where you shop, most items are made in japan, chine, guatemala, etc. I will say that even K-mart has somethings MADE IN USA
Sue

Forest Hills, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Burlington Coat Factory is a great store and I always find good stuff in North Utica.
Boring

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Sue wrote:
Burlington Coat Factory is a great store and I always find good stuff in North Utica.
only the workers would respond to this because no one else really cares .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awwwww little snowflake 4 min The Blue Wave 3
Herb Philipson's being sold 5 min X X X 19
We all see Trump is finished. It's just a matte... 6 min trumpster2020 29
David Gordon county executive 12 min Brother chris 7
Sneaky brindisi 19 min U f ucking id iot 51
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 26 min Princess Hey 1,282
Only in Tuckerton NJ 34 min Wow 17
NH blocked Baskets post. 3 hr barbA 65
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 10 hr Tullio 135
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 12 hr LeBron 33