Time for FAILED "Chief" Williams UPD ...

Time for FAILED "Chief" Williams UPD to SHOVE OFF FATSO!

Posted in the Utica Forum

pro bono

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2014
just remember what hat was said in the federal appellate decision, they knew and did nothing to protect her and her family. goes for ALL people of Utica NY. when you Don't arrest, and you know a crime Was committed, you are opening yourself up for Many Many lawsuits. there is NO immunity. Nope.
Utica - IViggerville NY

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2014
Marky fat and his brother the fat fail! Our favorite pancake powder ]\[iggers! KINGS of the failed Utica Multicolored ]\[igger Department!
Imcoming4u

Whitney Point, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2016
Mark Williams sucks cox .. did anyone tell his wife he has female investigaters blow him for promotions !?
Sukitdrybtch

Whitney Point, NY

#10 Apr 30, 2016
I heard hes dirty and beats his wife and pays off the new hartford police to not report it.. he's full blown retard he couldn't manage a rite Aid let alone a police department
Sukitdrybtch

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2016
I've never had a real job or a life and I can't understand about this, my baby daddy beats mom and then mom beats him, this goes on all the time but it's probably the frustration of being on welfare and never going anywhere in life.

I sure wish I had as much money he has in his pocket cause I'll only make that much the rest of my life.
Hey Fatazz

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2016
Sukitdrybtch wrote:
I've never had a real job or a life and I can't understand about this, my baby daddy beats mom and then mom beats him, this goes on all the time but it's probably the frustration of being on welfare and never going anywhere in life.

I sure wish I had as much money he has in his pocket cause I'll only make that much the rest of my life.
Ummm yeah maybe it's time a DIFFERENT less UNHINGED UPD supporter did their talking for them.

Kay Hanna, supporters like you are just fat white desperate ]\[iqqers so I don't know what you think you're helping revealing your pisspoor cultural and educational skills like this.

Stick to drawing policeeee cars ya fat stupic fckn retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sold out circus concert featuring ghost 12 min Music Teacher 5
"Cupping" 44 min ok yokahama 4
Is John Constantine Still a ... 1 hr Uncle Iron Fist 8
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI ! 1 hr oh no 4
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 82
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr rustyshackleford 11
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 47
What should go in old APAC building? 3 hr Indeed 30
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 5 hr AHLer 42
Work On Aud Improvements 5 hr An Even Better Bu... 487
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 28
Joette Mancuso 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages