To any Nano investors

To any Nano investors

Posted in the Utica Forum

Say no to NH

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Read this board and you can see the real heart of what CNY is about. Stay away, save yourselves and your money. No one here has the education, or cultural maturity to provide a stable and productive workforce to support any high paying technological jobs. The political elite is self serving and only interesting in squeezing as much taxpayer dollars from the few of us who still work here and are not on public assistance. Stay away
New Hartford white collar

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Sad but true stay away from New Hartford. Don't believe me? Just read the posts from people trying to shout down anyone who criticizes this area. Do you want them as a neighbor?
Daves Abusive Rash

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Dave nanoed Cretin's crack.
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Say no to NH wrote:
Read this board and you can see the real heart of what CNY is about. Stay away, save yourselves and your money. No one here has the education, or cultural maturity to provide a stable and productive workforce to support any high paying technological jobs. The political elite is self serving and only interesting in squeezing as much taxpayer dollars from the few of us who still work here and are not on public assistance. Stay away
The makers are done getting ripped off by the takers. That's why everyone got out of there. They're lowlife, ignorant, lazy and run scams on the voters 365 days a year.

Only the lowlife racists stay there they like swimming in PrisonRilla hate-land, land of the prison economy and all the worthless white trash that those jobs attract.
Ranting Sgt Hauck

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2014
its there OCD wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say that in English once more. Is this cliffy?
Obviously you don't know English... in your own illiterate words thanks again!!

Sad upstate losers can't handle the truth so the OCD on anyone who speaks it! In their illiterate way I mean!!

Hey illiterate Timmeh, the word is "their" retard.

Maybe if you weren't so jealous and mentally feeble you wouldn't be so OCD obsessed! Thanks

We win!

The more you post about us, the more we win and prove what lowlife people you are here on Twitter and FB it is the same with you losers lol!

No nano for YOU LMAO! Maybe you can go suckass to the pubic safety class and get a job cleaning up inmate feces that seems about your speed!
its there OCD

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2014
To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, its none of your business. We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone and mind your own business cupcake.
LOL

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2014
Another scam from the local scum politicians. Cuomo's like Putin spending billion into his friend's pockets.

I hear they're already hiring! Apply at the imaginary nano Headquarters on Genesee St!
Dave is up

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jan 27, 2014
Uticas Abusive Cops wrote:
<quoted text>
How will they choose from all of the qualified but unemployed utica candidates? Lol
It's noon and the rashed wonder Dave Smith is crawling out of bed to begin his productive day of hate posting.
Dave goes wild

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear it will be a tomato pie eating contest.
Up at the crack of noon and hating for 5 hours straight!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Feb 4, 2014
Nano investors? Lol
Oh Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#27 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Nano investors? Lol
The way you see the fallacy in things is uplifting!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Feb 4, 2014
Oh Cliffy wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you see the fallacy in things is uplifting!
I'm glad you agree trashy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pataki wants to run for president 14 min anyone but 1
Should I list home with a realtor or sell myself? 1 hr Tin Rooster 1
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr Southie 12
Can we get a White Castle up here? (Jul '09) 3 hr Charles Hayes 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Having Fun 1,994
Two Tone's Tacos 4 hr brian 10
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 5 hr Ghost Region 224
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 8 hr Politicians suck 7
More from around the web

Utica People Search