Utica starts sweeps, anyone get lost ...

Utica starts sweeps, anyone get lost in potholes?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Pillow

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2014
With the stupid sweeps wasting tax payers money, I was wondering if anyone got lost in a street crater.Hate to read a news headline " Man missing in a pothole"

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Pillow wrote:
With the stupid sweeps wasting tax payers money, I was wondering if anyone got lost in a street crater.Hate to read a news headline " Man missing in a pothole"
Is this your first year in upstate NY? Potholes are an annual problem. I was in Syracuse and Rochester a couple weeks ago and they have the same situation. Harsh winter - Cold temperatures - Potholes. This is not new. Where have you been.
Looks Pretty Foolish

Herkimer, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Maybe our fashion plate mayor will wise up this year and don work clothes instead of a three piece suit and silk tie. Wonder if he wears a suit to sleep in.
Greasers

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Tie - polyester.
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Greasers wrote:
Tie - polyester.
Why are you such a racist?
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Hey Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a racist?
Nice try. re you such a patheticAsshole?
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2014
Utica Greaser Fest wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try. re you such a patheticAsshole?
Nice try? Evidently you have a problem with "greasers". That makes you a racist pos.
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2014
No retard. Safe to say you're a racist if you knew what that meant. So because you're feelings are hurt like a little upstate adolescent I can't talk about "Greasy, grimy slippery" people.

My sincereFuck You retard. Nice try. Don't get your vestigial utica genetic lobster dlawhands twisted.

{flip flip! Flip! Flip!]
hahahalolLOL

Carthage, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Pillow wrote:
The whole city of Utica was swallowed up in one big pothole a couple years ago!!!!!!!!!!
Past Resident

Riverview, FL

#11 Apr 5, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your first year in upstate NY? Potholes are an annual problem. I was in Syracuse and Rochester a couple weeks ago and they have the same situation. Harsh winter - Cold temperatures - Potholes. This is not new. Where have you been.
The problem is that the same potholes keep getting larger. Never fixed right the first time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to Strip Citizenship 36 min Roots 20
Adrianna Out of Control 2 hr Chrissy Salatino 4
Par 4 hr Puhlease 75
Crazy Hockey Moms Part #3 4 hr Gwen Stefani 19
NH School Board Elections (May '14) 4 hr HA no 21
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 4 hr UPD Old School 30
Ramon Alvarado aka Boris 4 hr Igoturback 4
Unstable Fire Marshall 5 hr Tito 67
12 north sports bar 5 hr Old V baller 28
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 6 hr dumb guineas 242