Judge Clark interview
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mrs Clark

San Jose, CA

#112 Apr 12, 2013
I think she would have been the bigger and better woman for leaving those wild posts there, she could have done a good job showing bias towards people who were different, targeted or more.

She made a mistake and thus brought more questions and credibility issues upon herself. In fact, she showed she has the power to silence dissidents and more rather than show just how vile this area is towards people and those who are victims of a crime.

I know some of those posts were wild, funny and more but being the high ranking woman she supposed to be, it would have been in her better interest to attempt to unite the people here and show she was caring for those who are her constituents than to herself! She missed the greatest event that could have made her a remarkable woman who cares or pretended to care for others!
Sixty 60

Lund, Sweden

#113 Apr 13, 2013
Bump it up for 60...."6" "0"...
Romano Clark

Washington, DC

#115 Apr 23, 2013
Bernie Romano Clark - there's no intelligence here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sold out circus concert featuring ghost 12 min Music Teacher 5
"Cupping" 44 min ok yokahama 4
Is John Constantine Still a ... 1 hr Uncle Iron Fist 8
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI ! 1 hr oh no 4
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 82
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr rustyshackleford 11
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 47
What should go in old APAC building? 3 hr Indeed 30
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 5 hr AHLer 42
Work On Aud Improvements 5 hr An Even Better Bu... 487
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 28
Joette Mancuso 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages