most overrated athletes ages
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
right on

Whitesboro, NY

#41 Aug 11, 2014
MrAD wrote:
4th-6th is meaningless and 7th-9th is where coaches get confused or bought out by parents. School teams are so weak these days because of this. Proof is in the pudding. Football, basketball and baseball of level of play is at an all time low.
Correct. Look at these parents at this grade level. Coaches are confused. Guys and their wives calling coaches on phone, paying them I hear anyways, sucking up to them, in their face all the time. That guy and his wife who is a teacher from marcy are the worst along with others which I will call out soon
meaningless rabble

Miami, FL

#42 Aug 11, 2014
They're all losers and overrated. Usually when you see someone obsessed with school team sports you know you're not dealing with a very smart person in the first place. Not surprised that area never produced anyone of note because that's all they do is follow eachother into meaningless no-skill pointless pursuits.

Total waste, for losers and people with low sights. They all end up in menial jobs.
Call Out

Utica, NY

#43 Aug 11, 2014
right on wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Look at these parents at this grade level. Coaches are confused. Guys and their wives calling coaches on phone, paying them I hear anyways, sucking up to them, in their face all the time. That guy and his wife who is a teacher from marcy are the worst along with others which I will call out soon
If you say you are going to call people out, what is stopping you? If you are going to make the statement and then sound like you are fed up and plan on bringing it all to the table, why would you not just do it rather than put it out there like you are planning on doing it soon?
noooo

Whitesboro, NY

#44 Aug 13, 2014
Also, these dads that coach everything so their kid can play. C'mon, your setting him up for disappointment. I know this guy near HP that coaches football, baseball, little league, legion etc so his kid can play. If he went to any other school, he would be cut
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#45 Aug 13, 2014
lol, I know
doo

Whitesboro, NY

#46 Aug 15, 2014
ME CM DC

Since: Oct 14

Location hidden

#47 Oct 21, 2014
overrated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeler has Quack Doctor on his radio show ! 4 min Infomercial WIBX 22
Marcy Nano Quad C 13 min Nom nom nom nom 58
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 19 min Nom nom nom 326
Refugee Center Wan we survive giving away every... 23 min mayor 1
Best ways to f**k over that slumlord? (Aug '10) 25 min You should 18
100 million for 300 jobs 27 min Utica Nano Failed 132
NH "Judge" James Van Slyke a.k.a. The Deaf Town... 46 min Home Invasion 25
Esche fired Nikki Todd 1 hr Not surprised 79
Kelly Esche 1 hr Silly 53
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Nationally Ridiculed 954
New hartford is the new east utica 3 hr BREAKING 205
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 11 hr Gross 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages