most overrated athletes ages
ND crowd

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2014
ND parent wrote:
Pop warner n cyo...couldn't hack playing school ball. Played that second time in 8th too. He's at ND cause he needs low level competition
Warmack plays at his worst in big games. If the opponent is weak he plays great but against good players his nuts fall off.
ghfhfh

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 14, 2014
caspe
larry

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 15, 2014
vinny Gilroy ---he's are boy
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Jan 16, 2014
how about that one kid that keeps shooting and shooting and ignoring his whole team. He is missing everything, I mean everything, his dad has sucked up to everyone so bad, the coaches actually think he is good. He isn't.
Marty

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Jan 16, 2014
wow wrote:
how about that one kid that keeps shooting and shooting and ignoring his whole team. He is missing everything, I mean everything, his dad has sucked up to everyone so bad, the coaches actually think he is good. He isn't.
Remember, beyond the three Proctor kids, ND really doesn't have much. Durr doesn't think a kid is good if he sucks, he just has lack of options
Idiots

Glenfield, NY

#26 Jan 16, 2014
What 3 Proctor kids? If you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know that Jerome is in his second year of high school and has never went to Proctor he has been at ND for 2 years. Kevin has been at ND since his freshmen year so he also never went to Proctor.. Joe Sullivan went there his first year of high school and transferred because it was a better fit for his family. What does any of this have to do with ND anyways? Over rated we'll if I had almost 3000 kids in my school I wouldn't be bragging about barley beating a school with 200 kids in it.
coach

Whitesboro, NY

#27 Jan 17, 2014
wow wrote:
I know who your talking about. His dad keeps sucking up, he keeps knocking
other kids on the team when he talks to the coach and keeps praising his kid.
His kid is a gunner, a whiner and will never amount to anything in basketball.
Marty

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Jan 17, 2014
Idiots wrote:
What 3 Proctor kids? If you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know that Jerome is in his second year of high school and has never went to Proctor he has been at ND for 2 years. Kevin has been at ND since his freshmen year so he also never went to Proctor.. Joe Sullivan went there his first year of high school and transferred because it was a better fit for his family. What does any of this have to do with ND anyways? Over rated we'll if I had almost 3000 kids in my school I wouldn't be bragging about barley beating a school with 200 kids in it.
Oh I'm sorry, the three Utica City School District kids who transferred to ND. That is so stupid to argue whether they went to Proctor or they went to a middle school in UCSD. C'mon man, what's the difference.

BS on Sullivan, he transferred as a junior.

Well, those 3 Utica City School District transfers would have started for Proctor BB team this year. That is what it has to do with ND. Plus, those 3 Utica City School District transfers would not be at ND without Coach Abraham recruiting them.
NDplayer

Ithaca, NY

#29 Jan 17, 2014
coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the NH kid who plays JV, FP. His dad is a lawyer and a BIG mouth trouble maker. The kid is bad, can't play a lick either. He is softer than a sponge. Takes 15+ shots a game and makes 2 or 3. Plays no D either. Really a bad sport too. All about him and not his team. Learned that from dad. Bad.
NDplayer

Ithaca, NY

#30 Jan 17, 2014
Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry, the three Utica City School District kids who transferred to ND. That is so stupid to argue whether they went to Proctor or they went to a middle school in UCSD. C'mon man, what's the difference.
BS on Sullivan, he transferred as a junior.
Well, those 3 Utica City School District transfers would have started for Proctor BB team this year. That is what it has to do with ND. Plus, those 3 Utica City School District transfers would not be at ND without Coach Abraham recruiting them.
And ND gave them all a free ride too.
lol

Medford, MA

#31 Jan 17, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Kevin, Jerome and joe Sullivan went to ND because Byron A went out and recruited them... Period end of story
Don't start that enrollment bs either because if Jvon Ziggy and tyvon were also at ND, ND would beat proctor. It just so happens that they stayed at proctor and proctor overall has a lot more talent. U nd people kill me... It was ok when nd had all the best players and beat everybody. It was better coaching and a catholic atmosphere.....lmao
They had more and better players than everyone else. Now they have a few kids they "scholarship" and they are just ok. It's got all to do with the talent of the players collectively and zero to do w enrollment!
yes

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Jan 17, 2014
NDplayer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the NH kid who plays JV, FP. His dad is a lawyer and a BIG mouth trouble maker. The kid is bad, can't play a lick either. He is softer than a sponge. Takes 15+ shots a game and makes 2 or 3. Plays no D either. Really a bad sport too. All about him and not his team. Learned that from dad. Bad.
He is one for sure, Whitesboro kid Is another one
Idiots

New Paltz, NY

#33 Jan 17, 2014
Coach a had nothing to do with jerome or kevin coming to nd I should no it was my coach who helped them get in.
geo

Ithaca, NY

#34 Jan 17, 2014
FP and Dad are cancers, wish they would leave NH. ND already refused them.
lol

Utica, NY

#35 Jan 17, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Coach a had nothing to do with jerome or kevin coming to nd I should no it was my coach who helped them get in.
Keep drinking
ND parent

Whitesboro, NY

#36 Jan 17, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Yeah, ok. Let me guess, it was the Pop Warner coach right? lmao
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#37 Jan 17, 2014
whining gunner
ripped off twice

Whitesboro, NY

#38 Jan 27, 2014
correct wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine how good the team would be if the right kids made it
amen
lol

Whitesboro, NY

#39 Feb 12, 2014
coach wrote:
<quoted text>
must be the dude with the camera-don't know his name
correct

Whitesboro, NY

#40 May 27, 2014
MrAD wrote:
4th-6th is meaningless and 7th-9th is where coaches get confused or bought out by parents. School teams are so weak these days because of this. Proof is in the pudding. Football, basketball and baseball of level of play is at an all time low.
Your right, this is where buyouts etc come into play. JV coach wrecks kids dreams in
Whitesboro by taking his friends kids. I know 7th grade parents already who talk and text him everyday preparing for 2 yrs from now with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 3 min Dusty 1
High School football in trouble 5 min Transtesticals 20
Talk of the town/Trump hating 6 min blinded by the light 7
No permission Mario 12 min Uncle Warren Says 2
90% off saranac customers are teenagers from ut... 21 min Joe shcmoe 3
Who wants to know 27 min Yeah okay 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 34 min tyrone b 24
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Gallen47 98
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 151
venice pizza 4 hr edwardo 16