overrated athletes

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
youth to 18 yrs old.
who are they?
hey

Albany, NY

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Are you kidding. Youth to 18 means kids. Leave kids alone. You are a disgrace. No wonder they are growing up to be psychos...
Overrated

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Everyone is overrated at this level. I wish you would say that who is going to make something of themselves and not worry about athletics coming first. Most kids dont want to play the older they get because of the pressure that parents put on the kids to excel in sports. Most wont play again the day they go off to college.
most

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Sep 30, 2013
quit in whitesboro early, other schools, they go
on to play in college
Loser

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 30, 2013
What a scumbag loser you are to bring up this topic. Better if you focused on blacks, gays, kitty tapings, skanky hoes, etc, as usual.
hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2014
tons in marcy
eutica

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2014
what you except, the dirtbag is from whitesboro
noo

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Why does that one kid from marcy always get a pass?
he stinks, coach ever yells at him, he is always playing bad, he is fat. coach compliments him when he rarely does anything good.. Some parents just have that pull
MrAD

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 11, 2014
4th-6th is meaningless and 7th-9th is where coaches get confused or bought out by parents. School teams are so weak these days because of this. Proof is in the pudding. Football, basketball and baseball of level of play is at an all time low.
ND parent

Danielson, CT

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Kevin Warmak, hes almost 19 years old too
MrAD

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2014
why is he only in 11th grade then?
correct

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2014
MrAD wrote:
4th-6th is meaningless and 7th-9th is where coaches get confused or bought out by parents. School teams are so weak these days because of this. Proof is in the pudding. Football, basketball and baseball of level of play is at an all time low.
buyouts happen here I believe. I know one th grader who is horrible but plays all the time and never gets yelled at. Modified baseball for last 5 years had around 6 kids cut each year that were twice as good as kids who made it. Its a shame because it ends baseball for those kids all because their parents aren't a teacher or friends of a teacher or don't have money. I see a guard right now on varsity I believe is a sophomore. Why is he playing????
Its unreal how this kid gets playing time, but he comes from a longstanding Whitesboro name, so you can see how
correct

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2014
ND parent wrote:
Kevin Warmak, hes almost 19 years old too
great athlete, don't know about his age, but will never go anywhere because of his size.
Good kid though and great at sports
former ND parent

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 11, 2014
MrAD wrote:
why is he only in 11th grade then?
failed 8th grade
MrAD

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2014
When he was in 8th grade the first time, what level of sports did he play?
ND parent

Danielson, CT

#16 Jan 11, 2014
Pop warner n cyo...couldn't hack playing school ball. Played that second time in 8th too. He's at ND cause he needs low level competition
iknow

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2014
correct wrote:
<quoted text>
buyouts happen here I believe. I know one th grader who is horrible but plays all the time and never gets yelled at. Modified baseball for last 5 years had around 6 kids cut each year that were twice as good as kids who made it. Its a shame because it ends baseball for those kids all because their parents aren't a teacher or friends of a teacher or don't have money. I see a guard right now on varsity I believe is a sophomore. Why is he playing????
Its unreal how this kid gets playing time, but he comes from a longstanding Whitesboro name, so you can see how
baseball in boro is so fixed, especially modified.
Peyton

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2014
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>
baseball in boro is so fixed, especially modified.
That's why they have been undefeated the last 2 years. It's fixed, so the best kids make the team. Fixed.
Eli

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 12, 2014
Its only fixed when you are upset that your kid did not make it. I think we have heard about that a lot on topix. I am glad topix is an out to get your feelings out. Even if your kid makes it, he wont go anywhere anyway. You better pay attention to your son/daughters grades, do not lose focus of that or else your child will be writing on topix ten years from now complaining about their disappointment and not making it because daddy said you got screwed. That is life, better off learning about getting screwed now so they can handle it later on in life when daddy is feeling screwed now. Darn it Peyton, I am Eli and better than you! My daddy promised me too much but I accept that you are better Peyton. I do have 2 Super Bowls and you only have one, haha joke is ON YOU and you dont even know it!
correct

Whitesboro, NY

#20 Jan 13, 2014
Peyton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they have been undefeated the last 2 years. It's fixed, so the best kids make the team. Fixed.
Imagine how good the team would be if the right kids made it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 4 min frank duross 14
Louie lost his balls at Niagara Falls 1 hr Nondescript white op 2
What do UPD COPS DO AFTER SEX? 1 hr Coach Meola 5
SUNYPIE Sweety Tomato PI students need SPORTS M... 2 hr Sure thing Skippie 8
utica aud 3 hr Losing Interest 141
fort schuyler club??? (Jun '13) 4 hr Stud 24
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 4 hr Honest Babe 1,870
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 4 hr Adult-child 79
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 4 hr Always a sunny day 48
utica national (Jun '13) 10 hr Finished 524