OC Democrats Implode
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Utica

Ithaca, NY

#40 Feb 16, 2014
Take a look at those in both parties that are the leaders and deal makers. You have Dick Emmert (arrested for lewd sex acts in Conkling Park), Frank Meola (Felon for Organized Crime, Adulterer and implicated in Mancuso Crime Family), Mitch Ford (Son in prison for attempted murder of girlfriend), Joe Hobika (more scandals and ethical violations than Al Capone), Bob Barry (disbarred attorney arrested for stealing steak and beer), Joe Marino (family convicted in the same Meola organized crime ring), Brindisi (long family history of organized crime, shootings, murder at law office and several family members also convicted in Meola organized crime ring). That's just a few.

These are the people that question the integrity of Jim Zecca. Besides a personal bankruptcy 20 years ago, he has no criminal record, never been arrested, has worked as Executive Director for 25 years, college degree, no scandals and has done more community activism and charity work than them all combined.

That's what this is all about. And somehow Uticans allow this to go on.
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#41 Feb 16, 2014
I'll have to reserve judgment until I hear Mark Piersma tell me what is really happening on the radio tomorrow. He will tell me the real story!!!!
LETITDIE

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Feb 17, 2014
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef wrote:
<quoted text>The usual Utican clusterphuck. Like ants to a paycheck. The upshot is that they got a load of Ranting Jimmy Z today and are plotting their hearts out for all their worth now. They aren't waiting to get their vindictive on LMAO!
Really, Utica is so far gone! What good has come out of it? The best thing to happen there is the route 12 plan which cuts off the leaches and allows people to hurry through the wreckage that was a city. It a den of vipers now. Get out while you still can!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susicious Activity 1 min Philly T 1
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 2 min go wrinkles 14
Carbone 4 min Downstate Talk 27
Meth Goggs Broombz 45 min Curious 1
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 50 min Bob 113
New Downtown Hospital 1 hr cintronella 10
taber road - new hartford - cancer road? (Feb '09) 1 hr Trash 22
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr New Hartford Queen 54
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 4 hr loser 78
Tony's Washington Mills 18 hr Parkway 10